Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! (745 Views)

Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid / How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! by webincomeplus(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
[b]I've come across many people who think online business is a hoax -- all because they've tried out one or more online money-making ventures, but didn't make any money. But on probing further into their experiences, I discovered that they didn't venture into online business in the first place.

Most decriers of online business don’t understand what an online business really means. They think everything that fetches money over the Internet passes for a real online business. So, they plunge into any online activity that promise to fetch them money. But in the end, they failed because they missed it right from the start.

Get this clearly: A real online business is one that you have absolute control over, and that has the potential to fetch you a full-time income for as long as you wish. Blogging, affiliate marketing, information marketing, and freelancing are all in line with this definition.

But then, there are some other online activities that fetch people money, but are usually time wasters and risky ventures. And you must avoid them at all cost because, in reality, they are not businesses -- in that you have little or control over them and income they bring, if any.

Here are seven such businesses:

Click here to continue reading the post[/b]
Re: 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! by delishpot: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
webincomeplus:
[b]I've come across many people who think online business is a hoax -- all because they've tried out one or more online money-making ventures, but didn't make any money. But on probing further into their experiences, I discovered that they didn't venture into online business in the first place.

Most decriers of online business don’t understand what an online business really means. They think everything that fetches money over the Internet passes for a real online business. So, they plunge into any online activity that promise to fetch them money. But in the end, they failed because they missed it right from the start.

Get this clearly: A real online business is one that you have absolute control over, and that has the potential to fetch you a full-time income for as long as you wish. Blogging, affiliate marketing, information marketing, and freelancing are all in line with this definition.

But then, there are some other online activities that fetch people money, but are usually timewasters and risky ventures. And you must avoid them at all cost because, in reality, they are not businesses -- in that you have little or control over them and income they bring, if any.

Here are seven such businesses:

Click here to continue reading the post[/b]

Ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! by webincomeplus(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
delishpot:

I decline this ya online business you want to use us for here too.
Howmuch are you paid per click?
Post it herr or..........OYO

I'm not forcing you to click, OK? If you don't need the info, just pass!
Re: 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! by delishpot: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok
Re: 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! by webincomeplus(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
I
delishpot:

Ok, nor vex but,
Why not post it and simply ask for us to check ya website for more other interesting information?
If you did that, I will read and if I like the info, will click to snoop around.
When you do that, I will modify my first post.

Here is why I didn't do that: I rely so much on SEO for my traffic. If I should copy and paste the post here, Nairaland, being a higher authority website, will rank higher than my blog in Google for a post that took me two hours to write.

I've done it in the past and Nairaland ranked for it instead of my blog, so I won't do it again.

1 Like

Re: 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! by delishpot: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry, will modifymy posts now You do same.
Re: 7 Online Businesses You Should Avoid Like A Plague! by webincomeplus(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2014
delishpot:

Sorry, will modifymy posts now You do same.

Thanks for your understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group With 32k Members For Sale / PHP Developer Needed / Are You Interested In Starting A Webhosting Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.