Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

3 Phrases The Devil Uses To Confuse Modern Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Phrases The Devil Uses To Confuse Modern Christianity (634 Views)

Check Out The Hilarious Sign Church Uses To Stop People From Urinating Around / The 3w's Devil Uses To Get People / The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Phrases The Devil Uses To Confuse Modern Christianity by ebenice(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
1 judge not, that you may not be judge

2. It doesn't matter much

3. God only look at the Heart
Re: 3 Phrases The Devil Uses To Confuse Modern Christianity by ebenice(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
The problem with many christians today is that they are emotional; and follow God with human reasoning rather than the SPIRIT OF TRUTH. Mortals are our reference point and role models instead of us looking up to our LORD JESUS CHRIST; the real foundation of the church. This is most likely the case among the daughters of Zion. The reason most of them dress wrongly is because they are looking up to some women preachers who dress wrongly. And if you want to correct them they will direct you to these women preachers and say are these not women of God; are they not preaching about Jesus. Yet we are too emotional that we even forget to reflect that even the Lord Jesus said it that not all who use his name belong to him. It is written that on the judgement day some who will be cast away will say Lord was it not in your name we preached, we did miracles in your name but he will say unto them depart from me for I know you not. I just pray God removes the scales from the eyes of the ignorant people so that they can start seeing clearly. When Noah was building the ark he was a fanatic but when the flood came it was a reality. May God help them
Re: 3 Phrases The Devil Uses To Confuse Modern Christianity by holatin(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
k Devil, your secret don open

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/12/14 / I Do Not See Myself As Special - T.B. Joshua / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.