Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) (912 Views)

3 Phrases The Devil Uses To Confuse Modern Christianity / The 3w's Devil Uses To Get People / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) by ogoamaka99(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2010
In (Mathew 16:13-17 ) Jesus asked his disciples a crucial question "who do men say the son of man is ?" and who do themselves say He is? In the same vein i wish to ask you my friend reading this write up "who do you say the man T.b. Joshua is?" I am not asking you who people say he is ? because people had said all sort of things about him but "who do you yourself say about T . B .Joshua ?. Is he a true prophet of GOD or not? The power he is using ,is it from GOD or from the devil ?.In other words is it GOD that is using him or the devil using him?. Jesus said , we shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free. To this end, i wish to point out one thing , it is not what people say about T.B. that matters but what GOD said about him. People are free to say any thing about him but that does not matter or change anything about him but what GOD said.
However it is very important to answer the above question yourself ie who he is to you?. Is he a true prophet of GOD or not?.In considering the answer to this question it is important to look at this fact crictically and that could enable us. If he is not a true prophet of GOD and if the power he is using is not from GOD then the power most come from the devil.! However if the power he is using is from the devil then how come he is using it to serve GOD?.And you think the devil will allow it?. If the power is from the devil then how come the power is growing every day instead of diminishing ?.In other words if it is the devil that is using him then how come the devil could empower him and allow him use the power to promote the kingdom of GOD rather than promoting the kingdom of the devil.?How do you think the devil could empower him and still allow him use the power to deverstate the kingdom of the devil?A kindom divided against itself cannot stand.
Another issue to consider is if the devil could empower a man like that ,how come other men of GOD empowered by GOD could not withstand him? Or does it mean that the devil has more power than GOD?
In summary therefore,let us look at this crictically and logically, there is no way GOD can annoint a man and empower a man and still allow such a man to use the power to serve the devil and GOD could allow the power of such man to continue to increase instead of diminish.In the same vein the devil cannot empower a man and allow that man to use the power to serve GOD and the devil will keep quiet.So you my friend what do you think about what i have pointed out?.
Re: The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) by Rhino3dm: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2010
Black magic! What more are you waiting for. What bible? Dont you have a copy. Okay, i undastand u wil say you are not CHOSEN!. 4get this pple. They are all thesame. Been able to perform magic. Aloora Perliami casso.
So what can you make of this:
I know a man in nguru, yobe state nigeria that with the aid of 20 Naira note (nigerian currency) will be able to tell you your past, present(i.e activities) and feature including the day you are goinig to die! . neither a christain nor muslim!
I wont give a link but rather a contact, for any one intrested. Stating your intrest. Then you can come back and prove or dis-proved it on NL.
Re: The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) by Chiddysville(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2010
@ poster, can't you see that God is with this man? with all the gang up to bring him down, he is going higher and higher everyday
Re: The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) by Kx: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2010
The topic should read:The Used Man-T.B Joshua.

Afterall the identity of whoever is using him is unknown!
Re: The Man God Uses Or The Devil Uses (t. B .joshua) by papagiddy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
may God bless prohet TB Joshua!!!

(1) (Reply)

That Encounter On The Journey To Back To Canaan / Please Translate This Song! / But Upon Mount Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.