Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? (1554 Views)

It’s True MEND Wanted Jonathan Dead – Asari-dokubo / Wishing President Jonathan Goodluck Goodluck / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Dead Says Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by edoyad(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
I just saw this crassness on the net. How can a citizen of this country come out and make such a statement with regards to the president and not get punished for it ?
Though I am apolitical and have occasionally enjoyed some of the dirty tricks employed by supporters of both GEJ and GMB, I abhor such parochial minded goons as this one.

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dnt u know some notherners think like cattles..they probably eat grasses too..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
edoyad:
I just saw this crassness on the net. How can a citizen of this country come out and make such a statement with regards to the president and not get punished for it ?
Though I am apolitical and have occasionally enjoyed some of the dirty tricks employed by supporters of both GEJ and GMB, I abhor such parochial minded goons as this one.
Izz allowed
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by temitemi1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
They are only prolonging his life... GEJ till 2019, if they don't like that they should go n DIE...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by slimfit1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
The guy is crazy.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by blemon44(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
northerners and their mentality

so local

6 Likes

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by temitemi1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
My brother u have spoken my mind...
SuperMartins:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
temitemi1:
My brother u have spoken my mind...
Bless you,broda..

2 Likes

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by dunkem21(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
You can't try this in 1984. You will rot in jail. People abuse freedom of speech.

I have seen worse on Nairaland. Good luck is lenient else one should not threaten a parallel government.

Enjoy your Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by donphilopus: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
You wanna arrest Reno Omokri?! Ain't you aware that the person who posted that is a PDP member who maliciously opened an account with a Fulani/Hausa Muslim name to discredit Buhari?!

6 Likes

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by edoyad(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
But do you know the person might not even be a northerner ? Regardless of where he's from, petty mindedness should not be condoned.

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
edoyad:

But do you know the person might not even be a northerner ? Regardless of where he's from, petty mindedness should not be condoned.
those people re naturally violent so dnt blame me for making my comments d way i see things..Except off course u 1 of them.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Oklander: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
propaganda
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by johnwizey: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dat too harsh undecided
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by edoyad(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
SuperMartins:
those people re naturally violent so dnt blame me for making my comments d way i see things..Except off course u 1 of them.. undecided

So what if I am ? And from the way I see things, you and Ismaila Ibrahim are the same.

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by kendrick9(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:
You wanna arrest Reno Omokri?! Ain't you aware that the person who posted that is a PDP member who maliciously opened an account with a Fulani/Hausa Muslim name to discredit Buhari?!
u are insane!

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oga dis is democracy! He only wished him death...did he say he(gej) was certain to die nxt yearundecidedundecided...

The ones Asari and tompolo has bin saying since, who has punished dem?
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Moblord(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Freedom of speech/expression
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Akanbiedu(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:

I won't be surprised if the Guy has less than 10 FB friends. There are so many accounts like that nowadays.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by dridowu: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ti an ba ja, ko sebi ka ku.
Because we are fighting, those does not mean that you should die
Whoever is behind that post shall witness that same evil he wishes GEJ but on the other hand
Sai Buhari
CHANGE is inevitable
The constant thing in life is CHANGE
God Bless Orilede Nijiriya

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Descartes: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:
Do you have a proof? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Irrespective of political or religious difference, 95% of us Northerners, wish for his death, a painful one indeed, if you can deal with us all then try to! How can you not understand our feelings and how GEJ is destroying our future and motherland by allowing insurgency to take place without flushing them for once and for all? Did you believe that the Nigerian army can't do that? Unless they are not permitted, and well equipped.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by rozayx5(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
cool cool
sai terrorist

1 Like

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by jamace(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:
Is that Reno Omokiri? Why are you assuming for reality?
I think our security operatives are not living up to expectation for allowing this kind of statement go unchecked.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Usbeel:
Irrespective of political or religious difference, 95% of us Northerners, wish for his death, a painful one indeed, if you can deal with us all then try to! How can you not understand our feelings and how GEJ is destroying our future and motherland by allowing insurgency to take place without flushing them for once and for all? Did you believe that the Nigerian army can't do that? Unless they are not permitted, and well equipped.
I assume you were not born when the Nigerian civil war took place that is why you are making this kind of senile statement. Please tell us, what is happening in Nigeria now that is worse than what is happening in some other African countries.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by yibomustgo(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't believe it. The so called IBRAHIM ISMAILA does not exist. No one wrote that sh1t wishing the president dead except Reno Omokiri and his internet soldiers. Reno Omokri and some Ibo elements have been going on BB, tweeter, and other social media forum to spread lies. They are just trying to make Muslims and Northerners as bad people.

This thing was created by Reno Omokiri to get sympathy votes from the uninformed.

Don't believe this sh1t.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Collynzo22: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Usbeel:
Usmannabeel Shehu, mind your words please.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by jahbiz: 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
A leader must always know

someone is out there wishing he/

she is dead..........

If all the people that wish he is

dead are to be arrested, they will

make another most populated state

like Lasigidi state.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by KwoiZabo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don write my results already.

Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
donphilopus:

comment like yours makes me sick....

Nigeria is more more divided along religious and tribal sentiment more than ever before.
i pray u see the handwriting on the wall. i pray.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
yibomustgo:
I don't believe it. The so called IBRAHIM ISMAILA does not exist. No one wrote that sh1t wishing the president dead except Reno Omokiri and his internet soldiers. Reno Omokri and some Ibo elements have been going on BB, tweeter, and other social media forum to spread lies. They are just trying to make Muslims and Northerners as bad people.

This thing was created by Reno Omokiri to get sympathy votes from the uninformed.

Don't believe this sh1t.

people like u choose to believe whatever u wish to believe.
there is heavy religious and ethic sentiment right now in the north and buhari is riding high on it.
if u have anybody who is not a northerner living in northern nigeria, pls beg him/her to come back.
Re: Can This Person Be Arrested For Wishing President Jonathan Dead ? by HzRF(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Usbeel:
No wonder u give ur future glories to BH to go and ur Allah (spits) wish

It will soon reach ur turn to and do Allah's wish

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Set To Become Italy's Next Minister Of Defence / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush B’haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Afenifere Group: Yoruba Will Stand Alone If Military Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.