Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Direct Entry Admission 2015 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Admission 2015 (123413 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / Unn's Direct Entry Admission List Is Out / Uniben 2011/2012 Utme/direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Genes1s: 5:36am On Jan 25, 2015
I was here last year...Thank God m resuming for lecture next month!
I might b able 2 b of help here sha
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by mathefaro(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Eness:

Lolzzz, I didn't apply for DE lst yrs, just wanna apply dis yrs, moreova I just finished my ND program from poly Ibadan late lst yrs
the question was actually directed to the guy that said he did it last year
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Genes1s:
I was here last year...Thank God m resuming for lecture next month!
I might b able 2 b of help here sha

firstly, congratulation to you brother... am so happy for you and I pray that God shall see you through in the course of ur study...Amen

Secondly, and which is more or less like a question, pls which school did u choose and ur course?

.Finally, I think its high time for people lik u who has once be here should also pls come here and provide us with information... thanks in anticipation.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Genes1s: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2015
magarito:

firstly, congratulation to you brother... am so happy for you and I pray that God shall see you through in the course of ur study...Amen

Secondly, and which is more or less like a question, pls which school did u choose and ur course?

.Finally, I think its high time for people lik u who has once be here should also pls come here and provide us with information... thanks in anticipation.

Thanks bro. Now to ur questn.
I chose Adekunle Ajasin university (AAUA) as first choice while I chose Lautech as second choice, I was admitted in AAUA.. My course is computer science.
Some of u might also want 2 take UTME as a backup(as I did), I was admitted in both UTME and DE but I had 2 go 4 the DE because of the time duration(3years against 4).
I wish u all success o
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by mathefaro(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Genes1s:

I chose Adekunle Ajasin university (AAUA) as first choice while I chose Lautech as second choice, I was admitted in AAUA.. My course is computer science.
Some of u might also want 2 take UTME as a backup(as I did), I was admitted in both UTME and DE but I had 2 go 4 the DE because of the time duration(3years against 4).
I wish u all success o
which school did you choose for utme if you don't mind
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by nikiihardehx(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
teewai3:
any FUTA direct entry aspirant here
yeah
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by nikiihardehx(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
dont know if its possible to get like 4 d.e forms......am an ijmb student....wanna consider abu zaria for nursing, futa for microbiology, uniben for nursing, them unilorin for nursing/mcb.........jst wanna mak sure i get into skul dz year
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by nikiihardehx(f): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
teewai3:
any FUTA direct entry aspirant here
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Genes1s: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
mathefaro:
which school did you choose for utme if you don't mind
sorry for the late reply bro,,,
I chose FUTA in UTME nd i was admitted for forestry and wood technology angry lipsrsealed grin , i did KWASU's post utme, i was admitted for Biochemistry, i also did AAUA's post utme and i was admitted for biochemitry.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by mathefaro(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Genes1s:

I chose FUTA in UTME nd i was admitted for forestry and wood technology angry lipsrsealed grin , i did KWASU's post utme, i was admitted for Biochemistry, i also did AAUA's post utme and i was admitted for biochemitry.
Aiit, you're so fortunate
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nastydroid(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
Genes1s:

you switched from computer science to a diffrent course right?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by teewai3(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
nikiihardehx:
dont know if its possible to get like 4 d.e forms......am an ijmb student....wanna consider abu zaria for nursing, futa for microbiology, uniben for nursing, them unilorin for nursing/mcb.........jst wanna mak sure i get into skul dz year

hi, u're welcome
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Ctemi(f): 12:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Pls house, is direct entry form for UI till available?and what is the procedure
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Genes1s: 5:26am On Jan 28, 2015
Nastydroid:
you switched from computer science to a diffrent course right?
No, Computer science is for Direct entry while other courses are UTME
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Nastydroid(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Genes1s:

No, Computer science is for Direct entry while other courses are UTME
alright,but if i want to change course/faculty,my chance would be low right? i.e(engineering to science)
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Genes1s: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Nastydroid:
alright,but if i want to change course/faculty,my chance would be low right? i.e(engineering to science)
Different schools with different criteria for admission bro, once it is stated that u can cross from a department to another on d sch admission portal, then u stand an equal chance with other students.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Ctemi(f): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Genes1s:

Different schools with different criteria for admission bro, once it is stated that u can cross from a department to another on d sch admission portal, then u stand an equal chance with other students.
Pls do you have idea if direct entry for UI is till available
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Genes1s: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Ctemi:

Pls do you have idea if direct entry for UI is till available
I don't get ur question, Direct entry for this year or last year?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Ctemi(f): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Genes1s:

I don't get ur question, Direct entry for this year or last year?
This year
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Genes1s:

I wish u all success o

Thank you brother... am wishing you success all the way.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Genes1s: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ctemi:

This year

i dont think the DE form for this year is on sale for now
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by tolase96(f): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Pls if I register for dis nw..would I be able to obtain DE form for dis year ??
klazey007:
Hi my name is Adekunle. A product of ijmb A Level program. For those that think that Jamb is the end or the only way to gain admission.. IjMB has a better offer for you to gain admission into 200 level directly. But they have accredited centres in Nigeria. And also there are private centres who are affiliated to the accredited centers. At the private center the program is 9 months.. When you finish the program, you will gain admission directly into 200 level in one of the 15 universities that allow IJMB as direct Entry... Over the years, student have been using IJMB as an alternative to gain admission.. Last year more than 70% of student gain admission into Uniabuja, Unilorin, Benue, Ahmadu bello and others through IJMB Certificate. People will complain IJMB is hard, but students do it and with there commitment and assistance of their director they make good points and gain admission. IJMB is real and a good alternative for those who wants admission into a university.. At this private center they have a conducive lecture environment and hostel accommodation and both are close to each other which make it convenience for student to attend lectures regularly. Lectures are been giving regularly and proper orientation assistance are been given in the final exam so that students can have a reasonable points to gain admission.. 90% of student that passes IJMB do the program with private centers.. It is of advantage and preferable u do the program with private centers for good results. Ijmb is 9months and pre degree is 9months too and the cost of both program is the same but Ijmb is better because after the program the student will gain admission into 200 level while after pre degree the student will still sit for jamb then start from 100 level, so Ijmb is better and faster. Note: Registration has started for sometime now and lectures would commence soon. I advise if u want to do the program.. the earlier the better... Student who register for the program with the center are been help with admission process in some universities.. I advise you register at www.ijmbonline.org because your details will be stored automatically in abu database ( ABU Zaria are the main board of the IJMB Program) They register all students and lectures are been given regularly at the given centre.. I guarantee You success. You can drop your numba if interested. Or ask questions and you can also click the share button to share with other.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Godswillboy(m): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2015
strongelink36:
Do'nt do that, because a friend of mine did that last year and as a result could not register for the post d.e of the two school he bought jamb d.e form for.

bro pls explain in details so we can learn from it
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Godswillboy(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2015
xtian234:

Dont friend forget it double de deniedme aGod given offer at ui dis yr.dont even tink of it a kind did advicr though

pls explain in details bro
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by magarito: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
09026852062 is my whatsapp number... Any Ui member/aspirant should let us open whatsapp group because this place is just too dull for me

bye for now.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by strongelink36(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Godswillboy:

bro pls explain in details so we can learn from it
i am nt too sure why he was denied reg for the post d.e of either schools he choosed but i think may be because he registered his jamb d.e form in the same café using the same biometrics.
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by Reallymilky(f): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Aspirants into ABU shld let's hook up...
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by pelumi001(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Pls is it true that funaab DE aspirant has a limited chance of gaining admission? Now the jamb registration has close, when will DE form be out?
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by bawz012(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Reallymilky:
Aspirants into ABU shld let's hook up...
wat course... same here
Re: Direct Entry Admission 2015 by pelumi001(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2015
What is the reason that you weren't able to secure admission into unaab? Don't you meet up with their requirement? Pls bro I need your answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Masters Degree Programmes / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) / A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.