Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,934 members, 7,852,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

VIDEO: Eminem Says He’s Gay… In ‘the Interview’!? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / VIDEO: Eminem Says He’s Gay… In ‘the Interview’!? (899 Views)

Free Download Mp4 Of “the Interview” Has Been Released By Anonymous Hackers / The Much Talk About "The Interview" Download Link / The Interview - A Tale Of Frank Donga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Eminem Says He’s Gay… In ‘the Interview’!? by oyinremie: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Did you hear Eminem is gay? Well, he is in 'The Interview'! The rapper, who has been accused of homophobia, comes out of the closet for a cameo in the controversial Seth Rogen and James Franco film.

“When I say things about gay people, or people think my lyrics are homophobic – it’s because I’m gay,” Eminem deadpans in the movie.”I like men.”

During a scene where he is interviewed by Franco’s character, the Eight Mile star says, “I’m more shocked that people haven’t figured it out yet. I mean, it’s kind of like I’ve been playing gay peek-a-boo.”

Watch the video at: http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/12/video-eminem-says-hes-gay-in-interview.html#sthash.z9OpQeIj.dpuf

Re: VIDEO: Eminem Says He’s Gay… In ‘the Interview’!? by onyengbu: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Its a comedy! Come on!
Re: VIDEO: Eminem Says He’s Gay… In ‘the Interview’!? by tushburg(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
If Eminem is Gay I will unclad and birth in the birthroom
Re: VIDEO: Eminem Says He’s Gay… In ‘the Interview’!? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Although he was himself in the movie, I think that part was played as a joke though. Lol even his face looked like a joke when he was answering the questions.

But it was hilarious nonetheless grin

I love me some eminem though kiss

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Eminem Says He’s Gay… In ‘the Interview’!? by beryl04(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
aside his homophobic rants,i love his music.
it;s all a joke though

(1) (Reply)

Mytv Latest Update / 7 Myths You Believe Because Of TV And Movies / For Sale Lg Tv 39' Inches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.