Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Music: Guiding Me Safely ~ Chris Delvan Gwanma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Guiding Me Safely ~ Chris Delvan Gwanma (1336 Views)

Should Science Be The Only Legitimate Guiding Force? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? / Atheists: We Need To Know Your Guiding Principles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Guiding Me Safely ~ Chris Delvan Gwanma by GospelHotspot(f): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Off Pastor Chris Delvan Gwamna’s much-anticipated album “New Nation” comes this lovely lead single ‘Guiding Me Safely’ reassuring you of God’s undying love for you. As the New Year approaches, be rest assured that God will guide you safely all the way.

The exciting, prophetic album, New Nation (One Nigeria), is scheduled for release on December 31, 2014. Recorded live in Houston and produced by Cobhams Asuquo, New Nation is more than just a breath of fresh air. You can’t escape the clear impression that the album is a message and a charge to you from God.

New Nation features a good variety of musical styles and surprising twists and turns; and is a great pleasure to experience.

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/12/music-guiding-me-safely-chris-delvan.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

(1) (Reply)

Why Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace / Islamic Jihad Has Engulfed The World Unaware / Quran Claims its Clear..Why Then Do Muslims claim other muslims Misinterpret It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.