Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction (26257 Views)

Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Donbrig: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't know why these prophets of doom cant stay away from politics and respect themselves. Nigerian pastors and prophets seems to be more politically rugged than the core politicians themselve. Na Waoooooo.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by iluvweed(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Neldrizzy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
confused human being

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by ped007(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
whiterock:
grin grin grin

Me too I have a prediction! Whoever pays 10m into my account shall win Lagos government house. If you pay 50m, you shall win the presidency. Senate and house of reps are 5 and 3m respectively. State assemblies are 1m.

Their time starts now!!!
oya send me your account details.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by adora4u1: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why is APC bothering?! Do all predictions come true?! At least he did not say that PDP will remain in Aso Rock in 2015, abi?!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by merieam16(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexx:
my own prediction goes thus,..there will be rainfall next year..
There will be sunshine next year.
A prominent footballer will get injuried next year...
Phcn will not improved next year...
I will go back to school in france next year...
There will be bomb explosion and multiple killing next year.
Nairaland will expand next year..
I will become a BIG NWA next year...
OBJ and tinubu will be disappointed and betrayed next year.....
The prophet has spoken..
prophet of doom go and sleep nite don come
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by donmalcolm21(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
APC will lose Lagos state and that's final
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by victorazy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
jingh:
pastor that can't predict how and when he will die but can predict political occurrence.

Religion leaders are failing my hand greatly

What are u saying sef?
God owns life. You can only notice it when the time is very close.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by coldFLARES1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
jingh:

excuse me sir !
re you a robot ?
you only say that as if you Ve been programmed.
I thought I am the only ona that noticed. That guy.......

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by WWWoOKLOADEDoTK: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by jingh(f): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
victorazy:

What are u saying sef?
God owns life. You can only notice it when the time is very close.
maybe you can check d meaning of prediction for me,
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by akinwa1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
I love this Whiterock prediction, but you didn't put you account details and how they are going to get their own details to you.

whiterock:
grin grin grin

Me too I have a prediction! Whoever pays 10m into my account shall win Lagos government house. If you pay 50m, you shall win the presidency. Senate and house of reps are 5 and 3m respectively. State assemblies are 1m.

Their time starts now!!!
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by mystikmiky(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Focus on your God......
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
[size=18pt]Tony Okoroji:
“In 1991, the newspapers were full of reports that this prophet had seen that I should not contest the PMAN election because I would lose! I contested the election and won in a landslide! He is still around?”[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by nijanigga: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
chukingchuks:
why will they be disturbed with wat a christian cleric said.?
bigot look at the soothsayer's past doomed prophecies.send the nigga to jail.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by TonYzeallY(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
God is watchIng oo...he jus gave a wake up call to APC oo...prophecy must not happen all d time
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by stayblack: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
freedom of speech . buhari don already win.all this rams and thives don already dey fear.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by OLADD: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ayed44:
yes! If his predictions had favored APC, they would have called him a progressive.
[color=#006600][/color]

You got it. if the prophecy had gone their way, the man would have been made Chairman of Progressive Prophets Forum. On a more serious note, Joe Igbokwe knows deep down in his mind(politics aside) that the days of APC are numbered in Lagos. They would have to go beyond the ordinary to win Lagos next year.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Tompeters(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
He's not d only prophet that has said this.... Notable pastors I know and can't mention here have said this... In their words... "" A strange man[christian] will rule lagos"" APC watch out n stop trying to find fake prophecies.... This same prophecy I heard since last year...
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Indiano: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
okiezman:
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves

u repeat what u said yesterday

pls must u comment?
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ayed44:
yes! If his predictions had favored APC, they would have called him a progressive.
...it's so typical of most of these Nigerian Prophets and pastors to predict wrong stuff...
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by sammyj: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lol!!!! in French
jingh:

excuse me sir !
re you a robot ?
you only say that as if you Ve been programmed.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by fairheven: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
If the prophecy comes to past,that wuld be the fairest thing to happen to lagosians,we need a change in lagos as much as in abuja.

Lagos needs to be deliverd from the grip and greed of Tinubu and Nigeria also needs to be delivered from the clueless and inept leadership of Jonathan...I don't support any party ,am only interested in the individual's ability to deliver.
Am votin for Uncle JIMI he is the best that can happen to LAGOS,an am voting Buhari,he is the best for presidency.
simply put,Tinubu out of lagos an JONA out of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by stayblack: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
nigerians still dey belive all this kind of bla bla from pastors, for this age, u see while we need buh; una nor dey try .now i see why all this rams dey fly private jet, Bleep the best pussies, eat good food, why una dey hungry.monkeys.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't blame APC for coming out against Mr.Olabayo's prophecy.False prophecy is one of the characteristics of the Nigerian pastors.That's how one pastor predict that Dr. Ngige will be the successor of Peter Obi in Anambra State.We all know what happens thereafter.They should not make themselves mini-Gods over us.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by swezenberg(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
okiezman:
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves

This is how it starts! When they program a person to keep typing or saying the same thing over and over. Insanity is beginnng to set in. I reject it for you in Jesus name.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by BABANGBALI: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ayed44:

“Is it not the same man who predicted years back that George W. Bush would defeat Bill Clinton at the American polls only to publicly apologise that he saw Clinton and not Bush, after Clinton became the president?
chisos shocked what a blunder
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by greggng: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is a shame how pdp think they will smell lagos. A party that has no solid structure here. Well joe is trying to remind pdp that they fake prophet won't help them. Pdp may claim other states but not lagos. Obansanjo tried and tonubu was the last man standing.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by SweetJoystick(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pedagogue:
I'm a Christian.
Believe me, we are in end times!

The role RELIGION is playing in 2015 politics is stunningly strange.

We've moved from 'No to Muslim-Muslim ticket'; 'No to Catholic-Catholic ticket' to 'Prophets' making (whatever) predictions!!!

In a sane clime, Prophet Olabayo's 'prophecies' would not have been dignified with any response by a high ranking party official. But in Nigeria, you dare not take such chances...Our people are very gullible. Any statement by anybody with the tag of 'Pastor' or 'Imam' has a sanctimonious effect on a vast majority of Nigerians.

Little wonder that GEJ/PDP waited impatiently for Buhari to announce Fashola or any other Muslim for that matter as his VP candidate. That last minute choice of a RCCG Pastor as Buhari's VP dealt a very terrible blow to their political calculations. But PDP/GEJ have not given up. They cannot even afford to give up. They know too well that the only political weapon they can use against Buhari is ethnic/religious propaganda...Nigerians, the real 2015 politics is about to begin. I have it on good authority that PDP will insidiously invade the social media in a way that has never been seen before.Many new accounts will be opened on twitter, fb, nairaland,linda Ikeji and even Bella Naija...and they will be talking about 1 thing: BUHARI's Islamic/Northern agenda.

My source went further to tell me that some of the phantom monikers that will be opened will be tweeting/posting as if they are supporters of Buhari/APC. Nigerians, SHINE YOUR EYES! Let's call their bluff FOR ONCE!!! They think we are fools. They steal our money and allow Christians and Moslems to be killed by insurgents and they still want another 4 years? Hell NO!!!

Tell me, who's a Christian? My Bible tells me that The Apostles were first called 'CHRISTIANS' in Antioch because the people there saw the life of Jesus Christ in them! They did not call them Christians because they'd wined and dined with Christ! No!!! It was because of the kind of life they were living...so, tell me, Is GEJ a Christian? Is corruption, ethnic bigotry,crass impunity a life of Christ? Is FFK (the self-appointed Christ-defender) a 'Christian' ? These people are 'Christians' because of accident of birth; and the same applies to Buhari....So, whether anybody likes it or not, I am, by the grace of the Almighty God a Christian and I will, God willing, vote for APC/BUHARI/Osinbajo on February 14, 2015.

***Really sorry for the long epistle/diversion from the main topic.
well said
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by fesnge(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wao
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by lokoloko84(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nigeria political parties .Must these parties respond to every comment about them.
Whether the man is fake or not is not anybody's business. That was his opinion and should be respected.No wonder,the ruling party is always against discernible voices in this country.
Why not tell the people your policies , how you will govern and shut up.
Let the voters decide.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by totoakins(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
whiterock:
grin grin grin

Their time starts now!!!
bro your account number please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akintunde Akinwande Rejects Buhari's NERC Chairman Appointment / Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan / Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.