Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction (26241 Views)

Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by ziccoit: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Any man, I repeat any man who says "God has told me to tel you bla bla bla" is definitely telling lies from pit of hell. The premise of his argument has its foundation on falsehood. How could you claim to have seen God when you are yet to die.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by lordcornel(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cool down igbokwe if d prophecy say apc go win d presidential election and governorship election for lagos u will tell our belove country dat we need men like dis prophet in ds country who can stand up and say the truth.. All of una na thieves, none I mean none wt no xception begining from d presidency down to u una no better pass d legendary anini

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by ASL33: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I just like Joe Igbokwe!
No more "touch not my anointed" kinda statement?. Hahahah.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
whiterock:
grin grin grin

Me too I have a prediction! Whoever pays 10m into my account shall win Lagos government house. If you pay 50m, you shall win the presidency. Senate and house of reps are 5 and 3m respectively. State assemblies are 1m.

Their time starts now!!!

I saw u in my vision drinking gaari at kirikiri
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
kenp20:
touch me I touch you man no go vex
4 wher ebola dey no try am cos man go vex o
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Freksy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pedagogue:
I'm a Christian.
Believe me, we are in end times!

The role RELIGION is playing in 2015 politics is stunningly strange.

We've moved from 'No to Muslim-Muslim ticket'; 'No to Catholic-Catholic ticket' to 'Prophets' making (whatever) predictions!!!

In a sane clime, Prophet Olabayo's 'prophecies' would not have been dignified with any response by a high ranking party official. But in Nigeria, you dare not take such chances...Our people are very gullible. Any statement by anybody with the tag of 'Pastor' or 'Imam' has a sanctimonious effect on a vast majority of Nigerians.

Little wonder that GEJ/PDP waited impatiently for Buhari to announce Fashola or any other Muslim for that matter as his VP candidate. That last minute choice of a RCCG Pastor as Buhari's VP dealt a very terrible blow to their political calculations. But PDP/GEJ have not given up. They cannot even afford to give up. They know too well that the only political weapon they can use against Buhari is ethnic/religious propaganda...Nigerians, the real 2015 politics is about to begin. I have it on good authority that PDP will insidiously invade the social media in a way that has never been seen before.Many new accounts will be opened on twitter, fb, nairaland,linda Ikeji and even Bella Naija...and they will be talking about 1 thing: BUHARI's Islamic/Northern agenda.

My source went further to tell me that some of the phantom monikers that will be opened will be tweeting/posting as if they are supporters of Buhari/APC. Nigerians, SHINE YOUR EYES! Let's call their bluff FOR ONCE!!! They think we are fools. They steal our money and allow Christians and Moslems to be killed by insurgents and they still want another 4 years? Hell NO!!!

Tell me, who's a Christian? My Bible tells me that The Apostles were first called 'CHRISTIANS' in Antioch because the people there saw the life of Jesus Christ in them! They did not call them Christians because they'd wined and dined with Christ! No!!! It was because of the kind of life they were living...so, tell me, Is GEJ a Christian? Is corruption, ethnic bigotry,crass impunity a life of Christ? Is FFK (the self-appointed Christ-defender) a 'Christian' ? These people are 'Christians' because of accident of birth; and the same applies to Buhari....So, whether anybody likes it or not, I am, by the grace of the Almighty God a Christian and I will, God willing, vote for APC/BUHARI/Osinbajo on February 14, 2015.

...and of course, I will vote for Ambode/APC in 2015. I know how Lagos was in 1999; I know how it is now. This is not to say that Agbaje is not a person of integrity! No! It is about his party. I will rather have Tinubu as my governor's godfather than have Bode George/Ogunlewe. I will rather have a party that has been consistent in it's developmental plan for Lagos than have a party that has a different mentality! If Fashola could surpass Tinubu that was seen as better than his contemporaries...then Ambode will (I believe) be better than Fashola!!!

***Really sorry for the long epistle/diversion from the main topic.

You profess to be a Christian, but have also meddled self in politics - a think Jesus and his disciples never did. Your post shows you are also in good romance with politics... yes, your role and those of other religious folks in politics prove we are in the end times.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by onayemi1: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
whiterock:
grin grin grin

Me too I have a prediction! Whoever pays 10m into my account shall win Lagos government house. If you pay 50m, you shall win the presidency. Senate and house of reps are 5 and 3m respectively. State assemblies are 1m.

Their time starts now!!!

Ole
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by mamajohn(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't need a prophet to predict it, GEJ will go back to Otuoke in 2015
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by duality(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Although I don't give a damn about the cleric's opinion, It sure did rattle the APC.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by dexpee4life(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
whiterock:
grin grin grin

Their time starts now!!!
give me the name of the microfinance bank. The native account name, your account number and the type of native account
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by IVORY2009(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
whiterock:
grin grin grin

Their time starts now!!!

Ole barawo olochi, ole barawo olochiiiiiiii
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by legendsilver(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pedagogue:
I'm a Christian.

We've moved from 'No to Muslim-Muslim ticket'; 'No to Catholic-Catholic ticket' to 'Prophets' making (whatever) predictions!!!

In a sane clime, Prophet Olabayo's 'prophecies' would not have been dignified with any response by a high ranking party official. But in Nigeria, you dare not take such chances...Our people are very gullible. Any statement by anybody with the tag of 'Pastor' or 'Imam' has a sanctimonious effect on a vast majority of Nigerians.

Little wonder that GEJ/PDP waited impatiently for Buhari to announce Fashola or any other Muslim for that matter as his VP candidate. That last minute choice of a RCCG Pastor as Buhari's VP dealt a very terrible blow to their political calculations. But PDP/GEJ have not given up. They cannot even afford to give up. They know too well that the only political weapon they can use against Buhari is ethnic/religious propaganda...Nigerians, the real 2015 politics is about to begin. I have it on good authority that PDP will insidiously invade the social media in a way that has never been seen before.Many new accounts will be opened on twitter, fb, nairaland,linda Ikeji and even Bella Naija...and they will be talking about 1 thing: BUHARI's Islamic/Northern agenda.

My source went further to tell me that some of the phantom monikers that will be opened will be tweeting/posting as if they are supporters of Buhari/APC. Nigerians, SHINE YOUR EYES! Let's call their bluff FOR ONCE!!! They think we are fools. They steal our money and allow Christians and Moslems to be killed by insurgents and they still want another 4 years? Hell NO!!!

Tell me, who's a Christian? My Bible tells me that The Apostles were first called 'CHRISTIANS' in Antioch because the people there saw the life of Jesus Christ in them! They did not call them Christians because they'd wined and dined with Christ! No!!! It was because of the kind of life they were living...so, tell me, Is GEJ a Christian? Is corruption, ethnic bigotry,crass impunity a life of Christ? Is FFK (the self-appointed Christ-defender) a 'Christian' ? These people are 'Christians' because of accident of birth; and the same applies to Buhari....So, whether anybody likes it or not, I am, by the grace of the Almighty God a Christian and I will, God willing, vote for APC/BUHARI/Osinbajo on February 14, 2015.

...and of course, I will vote for Ambode/APC in 2015. I know how Lagos was in 1999; I know how it is now. This is not to say that Agbaje is not a person of integrity! No! It is about his party. I will rather have Tinubu as my governor's godfather than have Bode George/Ogunlewe. I will rather have a party that has been consistent in it's developmental plan for Lagos than have a party that has a different mentality! If Fashola could surpass Tinubu that was seen as better than his contemporaries...then Ambode will (I believe) be better than Fashola!!!

Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by LordDarius(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by mrfrosh: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
YUZEDO, where @ thou, Seun find him oooo...His 2014 predictions though,Potatoes shall potate and the rest...
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by saolbuk(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
All these men sef.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Sabdeejat: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hahaha any monkey can prophesize this days,Primete or wat y u didnt predicts since bt now dat u got ur cash,fool prophesy from fool prophet
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by macIB(m): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Pedagogue:
I'm a Christian.

Well said and God of Adeboye Bless you!
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by 2tek: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by naijatruth: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Pedagogue:
I'm a Christian.

Ii
***ally sorry for the long epistle/diversion from the main topic.
Nonsense!!! A vote for buhari is a vote for Bokoharam and sharia
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] even him self name human being, broke prophet.
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2014
naijatruth:

Nonsense!!! A vote for buhari is a vote for Bokoharam and sharia
Bullshiter, that's what you just called ursef
Re: 2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction by Akpan107(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I just like Joe Igbokwe!
Because he is saying what you want to hear!
You will be shocked!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos) / Wike: PDP’s Loss Of Bayelsa Poses Serious Threat To Rivers / FG Rejects Two Cargoes Of Adulterated Petrol Imported From Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.