Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

2015 Presidential Candidates In Nigeria And Their Parties. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Candidates In Nigeria And Their Parties. (851 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Candidates In Nigeria And Their Parties. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Some of us don't even know how many people that are contesting for the presidential sit come 2015, now let me list their name and their party but before then it may interest you to know that Eleven people are contesting for that sit

These are the 2015 presidential candidates and their parties.

1. PDP= President Goodluck Jonathan

2. APC= General Muhammadu Buhari

3. Kowa Party= Prof. Comfort Oluremi Sonaiya

4. HDP= Ambrose Albert of Hope Democratic Party.

5. ACPN= Ganiyu Galadima of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria

6. AD= Rafiu Salau of Alliance for Democracy

7. UDP= Godson Okoye of United Democratic Party

8. ADC= Dr. Nani Ibrahim Ahmad of African Democratic Congress.

9. NCP= Martin Onovo of National Conscience Party

10. AA= Tunde Anifowoshe-Kelani of Action Alliance

11. UPP= Chekwas Okorie of United Progressive Party
http://chinedusamuel..com/2014/12/2015-presidential-candidates-in-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

I'm A 6yrs Undergraduate, 200L Student And Need Extra 4yrs To Graduate Who Am I? / Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers After Secret Night Trial / Step Down For Buhari, Catholic Priest (rev Fr Mbaka) Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.