Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan (27288 Views)

See Why Governor Adams Oshiomole Is A Local Champion. (PHOTO ) / Why We Abandoned Jonathan For Buhari – Itsekiri People / Fuel Subsidy: Sure, Not Abandoned –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by kendrick9(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
it doesn't matter..
Gej till 2019
#doroGeJ#
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by humnsikan: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
g
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
business gone bad i guess

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by darepoju(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bros. J... am really behind u o but walahi...OYO is ur case o....
u got a lot of ppl bad mouthing u

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Everybody knows him

Why not post your real

Name
Photo
Address
Phone number

If you are braver than asari
Only coward issue threats.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I pity states that can't pay salaries due to declining oil wealth

Next year

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria
Terrorist!!!! The DSS should apprehend you now before it's too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
Don't you think this position can alienate? Suppose you are a contesting for a political position, how can I vote for you when you seem to have a negative view of my people or region?

Be sincere for once

In 1999 Yorubas were compensated for MKO denied right

My question to you is

Why are Yorubaz not fighting to see that SS people are compensated with 2 terms for being the goose that lays the egg

You see

Guys like me are disappointed in SW hypocrisy.
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by moneytalks86(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lamido is a confused man.... Jona settle ur boy

#GMB 4 CHANGE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by brutef0rce101: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
[s]
WhiteTechnology:

I am here to remind Nigeria internal colonialists ( Hausa Fulani Yoruba ) that no salaries from oil wealth next year

I hope they have cleared their farms for cocoa groundnut cultivation
[/s]

You this tribalist, stop insulting my people and tribe. I will return in kind if you dont stop this nonsense. The thread is about Lamido and you keep shouting Yoruba this and that. Grow up plz.

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Bloggz74(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
I can't remember any state in 2014 where GEJ has handed flags to party aspirants so u guys shuld stop peddling false stories.
Again that d FG spent only half a billion in Jegawa state s a lie v u forgoten u profiled everything fed gov v done in d whole states?na waoooo
No way for Buhari
GEJ2015WIN
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
oscarforreal:

Terrorist!!!! The DSS should apprehend you now before it's too late.

Hahahahahahahahaha

DSS come and catch me ooooooooo

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

You this tribalist, stop insulting my people and tribe. I will return in kind if you dont stop this nonsense. The thread is about Lamido and you keep shouting Yoruba this and that. Grow up plz.

Guy wake up

If SW plans to vote against GEJ then they should get read to pay salaries using cocoa and groundnut wealth

This not insult but reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by redcliff: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
hydroking23:
I don't really feel bad for the President. The amount of support he received from Nigerians in 2011 was unparalleled. He squandered an opportunity to really move this country forward.

Well said.. It could not have been done better!
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Larow(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Next year

We kick out ND oil

And

Build Cocoa - Groundnut wealth in our incorruptible Arewa0dua republic
No! We are smarter! We faught u cos of dis oil! We can only approve d sovereign state of biafra wen we help u finish d oil. Keep enduring till den ok!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Guy wake up

If SW plans to vote against GEJ then they should get read to pay salaries using cocoa and groundnut wealth

You seem to think and talk from your anus

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Larow:
No! We are smarter! We faught u cos of dis oil! We can only approve d sovereign state of biafra wen we help u finish d oil. Keep enduring till den ok!

God bless you for acknowledging that the war was fought for oil

Thanks for accepting that you guys are internal colonialists and born to rule

As we kicked out the British so shall we kick you guys out
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by MalcoImX: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Be sincere for once

In 1999 Yorubas were compensated for MKO denied right

My question to you is

Why are Yorubaz not fighting to see that SS people are compensated with 2 terms for being the goose that lays the egg

You see

Guys like me are disappointed in SW hypocrisy.
It has nothing to do with who's compensated or not. There's a sport adage that says you don't change a winning team. If you can squander a goodwill people will withdraw their supports. If you'd done the right things, don't you think Buhari is supposed to be even resting. What obtains now is apart from lack of delivery you also feel others owe a living or a another term. Worse is the SE/SS is always abusive of others who they wrongly perceive as enemies. Whose fault is it if you cannot build bridges? Those who try to do that like Amaechi you christened traitors. You are your own worst enemies!

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
oscarforreal:

You seem to think and talk from your anus

Sorry my friend

Next year you will choose between

Buhari and your salary paid with ND oil
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by brutef0rce101: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
[s]
WhiteTechnology:

Guy wake up

[/s]

Is that a threat? You are inconsequential with your one vote, you can only keep ranting online. People will vote and nothing will happen. Hiding behind a chinko phone to issue threat makes me laugh. Better find something better to do with your time.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by sammyj: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin
Clerverly:

Sorry I meant the guy you quoted! You asked where he stood and i answered you! cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
It HSA nothing to do with who's compensated or not. There's a sport adage that says you don't win a winning team. If you can squander a goodwill people will withdraw their supports. And you'd done the right things, don't you think Buhari is supposed to be even resting. What obtains now is apart from lack of delivery you also feel others owe a living or a another term. Worse is the SE/SS is always abusive of others who they wrongly perceive as enemies. Whose fault is it if you cannot build bridges? Those who try to do that like Amaechi you christened traitors. You ate your own worst enemies!

OK you win

Buhari and your salary gotten from ND oil
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

Is that a threat? You are inconsequential with your one vote, you can only keep ranting online. People will vote and nothing will happen. Hiding behind a chinko phone to issue threat makes me laugh. Better find something better to do with your time.

You see it as a threat

Hmmmmm

Ask OBJ what happened to oil production

Guy next year

Your salary or Buhari

Christmas was dull do you know why.? Declined oil wealth.
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by brutef0rce101: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
[s]
WhiteTechnology:

You see it as threat

Hmmmmm

Ask OBJ what happened to oil production

Guy next year

Your salary or Buhari
[/s]

Bla bla bla. Kick, shout or rant till tomorrow. You have only 1 vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by philips70(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Next year

We kick out ND oil

And

Build Cocoa - Groundnut wealth in our incorruptible Arewa0dua republic

Stay on Nairaland and be doing online support activism for Niger Delta while Jonathan share your oil wealth with the same northerners and westerners. Is Jerry Gana and Tunde Ayeni from Niger Delta? Until you will make family and cannot pay school fees before you will be wise.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by sammyj: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
well said indeed!!
redcliff:

Well said.. It could not have been done better!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by brutef0rce101: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
philips70:

Stay on Nairaland and be doing online support activism for Niger Delta while Jonathan share your oil wealth with the same northerners and westerners. Is Jerry Baba and Tunde Ayeni from Niger Delta? Until you will make family and cannot pay school fees before you will be wise.

Lmaooo. I just dey laugh. He hide in a small room and keep ranting online daily about oil. Lmaoooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin

SW let's vote for CHANGE

Sai Buhari

We shall change our salaries from oil wealth to cocoa groundnut wealth
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by calaway: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Clerverly:

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/gov-lamido-moving-jonathan/#sthash.zVX3XGVu.dpuf

Lamido had a lot of expectations from GEJ, without any sympathy for the confusion his brothers are trying to cause GEJ. You lost sight of the cost of fighting your BH.

As if we dont know Lamido had a burning ambition to be president and amaechi as his running mate, na them confuse amaechi(MUGU 1 of south south). without Lamido 2015 is already for GEJ (GOD'S anointed).
Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by MalcoImX: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

OK you win

Buhari and your salary gotten from ND oil
When Biafra included ND in that republic, did the ND not say they want out. Wasn't the blood of Nigerian soldiers shed to liberate that region. Nobody owes you anything. They have a right to partake in what's Nigeria's (good or bad) as Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by abdulnabdul: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jonathan should ve @least fulfill small of d agreement he had wv lamido.i pray PDP shud continue 2 ve their internal squabbles til 4 eva sef.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by docadams: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

So Buhari has no plan to build

Excess Groundnut Cocoa Account

My friend

If Buhari is hoping to use oil wealth, then he is smoking something tooooooo dangerous for his brain

What will you do when he eventually wins? Set yourself ablaze on top of the ND oil? That might just be the right prescription for you because there will be less expense for your rehabilitation.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I pity states that can't pay salaries due to declining oil wealth

Next year

No GEJ No oil No Nigeria
who wrote that book?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court / COVID-19: Kingsley Moghalu's Statement On The Crisis / Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.