Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Atheists And Their Stupidity - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists And Their Stupidity (15158 Views)

Atheists and Traditionalists Come In. / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2015
benalvino2:

am sorry you got no excuse... there is no way you can counter what I just taught you.. I know you learnt something but the shame in you is what made you call me re tar d. the earth is round = fact. sphere is round = fact. except you want to say sphere is not round STFU

maybe this should help you.
http://www.universetoday.com/26782/why-is-the-earth-round/
So My good friend is this a credible source? The website clearly doesnt know what dafuq they are doing cause they clearly used round to define the earth.You can try twisting this as you like but your dumbo prophets taught the earth was flat.And you Fu.c.kwit round is an adjective defining something shaped like a circle. A circle is a flat object and given the references i gave earlier from your myth you called religion your bigot of a God feels the earth is round and flat aka a circle.You are the definition of an inbred. Because some of your prophets claim to see the ends of a sphere only a flat circular shaped earth can have ends .Dumbo do you get the drift now fu.ec.k off. I dont know what they taught you in school but a circle is not a sphere and a cube is not a square.
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by cloudstar: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Pr0ton

With no other observable alternative, we can conclude that it did.

Okay, thanks for point that out. This leads us to several other questions:

1. How did the universe come out of nothing? Since it wasn't eternal and had a beginning - where was it before the beginning or where did it come from?
2. How does the universe creating itself fit into the scientific claim that NOTHING can come out of NOTHING. Or does your idea of nothing includes something grin

How can anything exist outside time and space?? There was no time and space before the universe began, with that, it can be said to be eternal.

I am a bit confused here. Are you stating that the universe was eternal? If that is what you are saying; remember that above you claimed that the universe created itself. How can something that existed eternally create itself? Your argument seem to be have too many holes in it. With that, I will ask:

1. Was/Is our universe eternal?
2. Did it create itself?
3. Did it have a beginning?

Even if there was any intelligent designer it can't be your God because it doesn't have features you attribute to your God. It doesn't connect to us. It only made the "first cause".

Again, you seem not to understand the Character of the Christian God. Our God is all powerful, all supreme, the first un-caused cause yet He is personal and we Christians relate to him. If you read the Bible, you should know that is quite obvious.

What I'm I cherry picking? I stated what your Bible states that your God has a beginning. And maybe after He began to exist He started creating things. But one thing is He has a beginning which is no different from the universe.

The Bible never stated "God had a beginning" The author described that the creation of our universe had a start i.e. the flip was switch on. It described the process of the universe existence as "In the beginning - God created the heaven and the earth". The author never stated nor implied God had a beginning nor did He create Himself. You are deliberately mis-representing the text and it's quite obvious. Sadly, it's not objective on your part and quite malicious.

It is not uncommon for the Bible to contradict itself. Where one place states "in the beginning" another place will tell you a different thing. It'd lead to nowhere if I started quoting out verses that contradict those up there.

You are mis-representing the passages referenced and I have addressed this accusation above already. I quoted the other passages showing that God existed before the beginning. There is no Christian whether in the Bible or in Theology that will tell you that the Christian God created Himself or that He had a beginning and the Bible doesn't claim or state that. The Bible narrated the description of when our universe was created; it didn't infer or state that God created Himself at the same time - you are the only one making such claims for Christians and it's at best laughable grin

It is also not uncommon for the Bible to make scientific errors, like the assertion that anything can exist outside time and space.

This can easily be cleared up if you tell us how our universe came into being. Remember the questions I asked:

1. Was/Is our universe eternal?
2. Did it create itself?
3. Did it have a beginning?

Your response will actually provide an answer to your statement

Now if all you'll keep doing is swallowing up apologetics lies and errors and coming here to vomit them for me to clean... I'm done with you.

I can say the same thing to you my friend. I reckon we are having an intelligent discussion but you are not compelled to continue. You can decide to believe whatever you want to believe. However, don't criticize others for choosing to believe what they want to believe especially when you can't defend your beliefs.
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2015
1ord:

So My good friend is this a credible source? The website clearly doesnt know what dafuq they are doing cause they clearly used round to define the earth.

y'all can see how he avoids Wikipedia... I brought that other page because he too knows the earth is round, a sphere is round... its common sense. I know your eyes are selective, they can't see the Wikipedia link.

since you say a sphere is not round... what is its degrees? does it have sides? doesn't it have multiple angles? why not answer the questions?
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2015
1ord:

So My good friend is this a credible source? The website clearly doesnt know what dafuq they are doing cause they clearly used round to define the earth.You can try twisting this as you like but your dumbo prophets taught the earth was flat.And you Fu.c.kwit [size=18pt]round is an adjective defining something shaped like a circle.[/size] A circle is a flat object and given the references i gave earlier from your myth you called religion your bigot of a God feels the earth is round and flat aka a circle.You are the definition of an inbred. Because some of your prophets claim to see the ends of a sphere only a flat circular shaped earth can have ends .Dumbo do you get the drift now fu.ec.k off. I dont know what they taught you in school but a circle is not a sphere and a cube is not a square.

its you scientist that said earth was flat... bible said round which according to you is an adjective use to describe circles but not spheres... lol. do you know what 2Dcn 3D is? that's the only difference between circle n a sphere but we are talking abound round though.

so round describe only circles and not spheres? olodo !!! didn't you see the Wikipedia reference I gave? how dishonest... first you guys can't stand the original question and now you have no clue that the earth is round... since you said its not round what is the shape of a sphere? a question you guys are running away from.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/circle

then see this.

adjective, rounder, roundest.

having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.

ring-shaped, as a hoop.

curved like part of a circle, as an outline.

having a circular cross section, as a cylinder; cylindrical.

spherical or globular, as a ball.

shaped more or less like a part of a sphere; hemispherical.

free from angularity; consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.

Expand

noun

any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.

a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object; a rounded form.

something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.

Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/round?s=t

whats your next excuse...
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by 1ord: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2015
benalvino2:

its you scientist that said earth was flat... bible said round which according to you is an adjective use to describe circles but not spheres... lol. do you know what 2Dcn 3D is? that's the only difference between circle n a sphere but we are talking abound round though.

so round describe only circles and not spheres? olodo !!! didn't you see the Wikipedia reference I gave? how dishonest... first you guys can't stand the original question and now you have no clue that the earth is round... since you said its not round what is the shape of a sphere? a question you guys are running away from.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/circle

then see this.

adjective, rounder, roundest.

having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.

ring-shaped, as a hoop.

curved like part of a circle, as an outline.

having a circular cross section, as a cylinder; cylindrical.

spherical or globular, as a ball.

shaped more or less like a part of a sphere; hemispherical.

free from angularity; consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.

Expand

noun

any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.

a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object; a rounded form.

something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.

Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/round?s=t

whats your next excuse...
your a special kind of stupid. How do you see the ends of a sphere? your crazy prophets taught it was flat aka a circle. You get? dumbo. That is you can only see the ends if its a circle.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2015
1ord:

your a special kind of stupid. How do you see the ends of a sphere? your crazy prophets taught it was flat aka a circle. You get? dumbo. That is you can only see the ends if its a circle.

is a sphere round? yes or no
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
1ord:

go and read the bible and understand it...
first you said the earth is a sphere and I said sphere is round and you told me I am a re tard for saying sphere is round... now you are talking about a bible passage you don't understand lol...

care to post the verse where it said this?
"your crazy prophets taught it was flat aka a circle"
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by oluvick(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
An atheist is someone with no invisible means of support.!

2 Likes

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by ooman(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
benalvino1:
The atheist points out the principle of the conservation of energy: that energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but only change forms (it can equally be said that “matter can be neither created nor destroyed…”).

using the conservation of energy to argue against the beginning of the universe reveals confusion about cosmology to begin with. Scientists can extrapolate back to the beginning of the big bang–which is the moment when both space and time came into existence, along with all of the material world. So we know scientifically that there was a moment when there was no matter at all. It was created, not out of other matter, but out of nothing. Here is the key to note: it is once the universe came into existence that the laws of nature came into effect–before the universe, there was nothing.

So if we use the conservation of energy... how did the matter that causes the big bang come in to existence?
How come we as human beings are so well constructed along with animals? Why when we are being formed from which ever bacteria you chose we are formed in male and female?

What kind of chance made us humans? With our eyes, legs, brain, heart, liver, or are they a wonderful construction of a supernatural being?

Read some books, do some thinking and all your questions will be answered.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
ooman:

Read some books, do some thinking and all your questions will be answered.
okay from what you have read answer the question
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
benalvino2:

can you prove to me that a sphere is not round? if you can't please shut up... I only call him and you names because that's what you guys have been doing. unless you can prove that a ball or globe or sphere is not round STFU
Butturt! cheesy benalvino you are a special class of Stup.id,you quickly ran away from saying the universe is a single point mass to "can you prove a sphere isn't round?" of which I never even raised as a topic nor care to debate on....

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
davien:
Butturt! cheesy benalvino you are a special class of Stup.id,you quickly ran away from saying the universe is a single point mass to "can you prove a sphere isn't round?" of which I never even raised as a topic nor care to debate on....

could you quote me where I said that? or I simply said anything that house or serve as a container of bodies with masses has a mass as well. you are a dishonest F... I have asked you how is sphere not round you and your love can't answer. and you keep liking your own post lol and fool I never ran away from anything... go back and follow it what we discuss... I am talking with 1ord about sphere not you! at this point you are making your self look stupid.
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by ooman(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
benalvino2:

okay from what you have read answer the question

i will not waste my time. Those questions have answers. Dont be intelectually lazy. Do some more reading.

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by slyfox5555: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
1ord:

You just pick parts of the scripture to support your view points.Fact is yaweh and his ilk are genocidal maniacs that attack people unprovoked.The guys i pity the most are the people of jericho they were in their own land in their own city yet those genocidal maniacs randomly decide to slay them.I you have read through Kings and various parts of the old testament then you know i am right.

You still seem to argue blindly. I am not denying that there were wars in the Bible. For you guys to claim that all those wars were unprovoked is simply not true and that was where I was getting at. You can't generalize; you have to be specific on the wars you are referring to. Typical example, you can't compare the war fought in Rwanda with the war fought in world war 2 - two different scenarios and time-frames

The wars in the Bible have context, times, cultures, places that are totally different than our modern laws and way of life. You have to understand that before you start tackling the subject. I don't mind indulging you; all I ask is for you to be specific and objective
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2015
slyfox5555:

You still seem to argue blindly. I am not denying that there were wars in the Bible. For you guys to claim that all those wars were unprovoked is simply not true and that was where I was getting at. You can't generalize; you have to be specific on the wars you are referring to. Typical example, you can't compare the war fought in Rwanda with the war fought in world war 2 - two different scenarios and time-frames

The wars in the Bible have context, times, cultures, places that are totally different than our modern laws and way of life. You have to understand that before you start tackling the subject. I don't mind indulging you; all I ask is for you to be specific and objective

they are dishonest people what do you expect?
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2015
benalvino2:

they are dishonest people what do you expect?
And you base this on what,the bible says so? undecided
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2015
davien:
And you base this on what,the bible says so? undecided

base on you lying that I said the universe is single point mass... I ask you to quote me and you can't
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2015
benalvino2:

base on you lying that I said the universe is single point mass... I ask you to quote me and you can't
when you apply a scientific notion about single point mass bodies and apply it to the universe as a "body" again,you claiming its a single mass body?! undecided

benalvino1
then I ask you again the conservation of energy states that
energy cannot be created nor destroyed!! how did the matter
come about?

my reply

davien
Sherlock if energy is eternal and from mass-energy equivalence
principles we can derive matter from energy then what exactly are
you talking about?
then you said

benalvino
Newton laws of motion a body with remain at rest unless a force
act upon it

and boom goes the dynamite

davien
In spite of your lack of phrasing and elementary knowledge of
principles you miss the entirety of what is being discussed...can the
universe be said to be a body in motion? I doubt you understand that
newtons laws of motion applies to objects which are single point
masses or perhaps you slept over that class in secondary school...

https://www.nairaland.com/2067183/atheists-stupidity/1#29336051

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2015
davien:
when you apply a scientific notion about single point mass bodies and apply it to the universe as a "body" again,you claiming its a single mass body?! undecided

my reply

then you said

and boom goes the dynamite

https://www.nairaland.com/2067183/atheists-stupidity/1#29336051

so you couldn't quote where I said the universe is a single point mass Abi?

all I have been saying is anything which house or contains various body with mass has mass itself. I said the universe have mass and I gave you link for it I guess...

you are a dishonest human being.
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2015
[b]benalvino1:

The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model for the birth of the universe.[1] The model postulates that at some moment all of space was contained in a single point from which the universe has been expanding ever since

this is why I use
Newton's second law

Objects at rest remain that way unless acted upon by a force. In this case: The atoms of the universe. Gases expand naturally, but with forces. There has to be a force that set the expansion for the big bang. what is it?

Thermodynamics

The first law of thermodynamics states that the energy of a closed system is constant. Thermodynamics laws apply to all closed systems. The second law states that entropy of a closed system always increases. This means that eventually, the universe will flatten out to an omega state, when the entropy reaches maximum. The universe will then either return to timelessness, or bounce back causing another big bang. What has an end must have a beginning.

The law of causality

Every effect must have a cause. The universe had a beginning, therefore there must be a cause to it.

Cell theory

All cells can only come from preexisting cells through division. A cell cannot come about by other processes like Abiogenesis (according to cell theory).
NOTE: Abiogenesis is NOT a theory. It's a set of hypotheses.

The law of conservation of energy

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but is conserved and changes form. However, the energy in the universe must have come from somewhere according to the law of causality. but from where?
[/b]

you replied
And I told you that newtons second law of motion applies to single point mass bodies....the universe is not a single point mass body...because it has no centre of gravity...you know next to nothing about the principle if you think it applies to the universe..

And the law of thermodynamics will eventually bring the universe to heat death not bounce it back again...and the recent discovery of the universe being flat means it will expand forever(albeit getting slower) and eventually no feasible structure can be obtained due to its expansion...

The law of cause and effect is not applicable universally....quantum physics has demonstrated this with virtual particles and products of quantum fluctuations at minute scales and hence the universe was traced back to a size the billionth of a proton..

And what does cell theory have to do with the big bang? pick a topic and lets discuss...although your posts reek of being a copy-paste job.
Again if energy cannot be created or destroyed...does a question like where does energy come from intellectually sound when everything is virtually a form or consequence of energy?

The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological model for the birth of the universe.[1] The model postulates that at some moment all of space was [size=18pt]contained[/size] in a single point from which the universe has been expanding ever since

the bold font and the enlarge font is my point.
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2015
benalvino2:

so you couldn't quote where I said the universe is a single point mass Abi?

all I have been saying is anything which house or contains various body with mass has mass itself. I said the universe have mass and I gave you link for it I guess...
you are a dishonest human being.
And you would still be saying the same thing dumbo,if you regard the universe with everything in it as having masses that according to you makes the entire universe have a finite mass that obeys newtons law of motion then you are claiming the universe and everything in it is a single point mass...how does that escape you...are you this stu.pid?
Here's an analogy
If you claim a house is made up of objects that in total would give a mass of the house and then apply a principle that only works for objects in the house to the house then you need to go back to school...

1 Like

Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 1:25am On Jan 06, 2015
davien:
And you would still be saying the same thing dumbo,if you regard the universe with everything in it as having masses that according to you makes the entire universe have a finite mass that obeys newtons law of motion then you are claiming the universe and everything in it is a single point mass...how does that escape you...are you this stu.pid?
Here's an analogy
If you claim a house is made up of objects that in total would give a mass of the house and then apply a principle that only works for objects in the house to the house then you need to go back to school...

no... my question is based on the beginning you fuck_tard everything was contained in a single point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs-yWMuBNr4

watch n understand my question... bug bang is poop
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2015
benalvino2:

no... my question is based on the beginning you fuck_tard everything was contained in a single point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs-yWMuBNr4

watch n understand my question... bug bang is poop
what exactly is your question then....are you just too stu.pid to grasp anything being said?
You didn't even watch your own video.....
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by slyfox5555: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
davien:
what exactly is your question then....are you just too stu.pid to grasp anything being said?
You didn't even watch your own video.....

Irrespective of the above, the question is this?

1. Did the universe have a beginning?
2. Did the universe exist eternally?
3. Did the universe create itself?

I have asked my atheist friends here and can't get a straight answer
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
slyfox5555:

he is going to attack you...
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
slyfox5555:

so you do have sock accounts.. undecided anyway,the first inflation is considered to be the beginning(there were two inflations both of which expanded space)....

It's fundamental properties seem to be eternal....so go figure......the problem with discussing anything with inflation is that many people view it as though it's an explosion that spews stuff that didn't exist into a void(its even shown that way in movies)...but to really envision such a phenomenon it would actually be expanding from the inside...having no outside whatsoever because there wouldn't be one..as everything that can be said to exist was and is the inflating universe..

Is it a creation?....because if I understand you correctly from your question you think it's "created"...
What I can tell you though is that the physics of the universe cannot be accounted for past and present by wishful thinking and mundane reasoning..

Contrary to your friend benalvino2 I didn't attack you...although that depends if you're intellectually honest....
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by slyfox5555: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
davien

so you do have sock accounts.. undecided anyway,the first inflation is considered to be the beginning(there were two inflations both of which expanded space)....

I am asking you what you believe. I am asking about the universe - so let us concentrate on the universe. You agree that the universe had a beginning.

It's fundamental properties seem to be eternal....so go figure......the problem with discussing anything with inflation is that many people view it as though it's an explosion that spews stuff that didn't exist into a void(its even shown that way in movies)...but to really envision such a phenomenon it would actually be expanding from the inside...having no outside whatsoever because there wouldn't be one..as everything that can be said to exist was and is the inflating universe..

Can you give me an example of an inflation that expands from inside from virtually no matter or energy into something like say our universe. Or you can give me any other example to prove your theory where inflation can occur spontaneously without the existence of matter or energy.

Is it a creation?....because if I understand you correctly from your question you think it's "created"...
What I can tell you though is that the physics of the universe cannot be accounted for past and present by wishful thinking and mundane reasoning..

You seem to be dodging the question. The universe can't be both eternal and had a beginning - the simple proof to that is that our universe is constantly expanding. The big bang is a scientific concept that science mocked several years ago but they now embrace. So, it's clear that our universe never existed and suddenly around 14 billion years ago popped up. That is not wishing thinking, that is science confirming that.

Contrary to your friend benalvino2 I didn't attack you...although that depends if you're intellectually honest

I never used the word attack or said you did. I said Atheist can't provide a satisfactory answer on the origin of our universe yet they are critical of other opinions on the matter
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
davien:

Contrary to your friend benalvino2 I didn't attack you...although that depends if you're intellectually honest....

what the F is inflation? hahaha..
what are the properties? matter and anti-matter?
what the F is anti matter?
what about dark matter?

if the universe came into existence... how can things be in something that did not exist?

like the video I put here it said the universe burst into existence...
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
benalvino2:

what the F is inflation? hahaha..
what are the properties? matter and anti-matter?
what the F is anti matter?
what about dark matter?

if the universe came into existence... how can things be in something that did not exist?

like the video I put here it said the universe burst into existence...
I've already labelled you a troll...yes the video did say it "burst into existence" in 1:80,it then went on to correct this form of thinking in 2:50 that it inflated....lay people need simple language...an expanding 3-dimensional universe was discussed after 1:80,or did you switch off the video when the tautology got too hard to understand? lol cheesy
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
davien:
I've already labelled you a troll...yes the video did say it "burst into existence" in 1:80,it then went on to correct this form of thinking in 2:50 that it inflated....lay people need simple language...an expanding 3-dimensional universe was discussed after 1:80,or did you switch off the video when the tautology got too hard to understand? lol cheesy
Watch the video again... He said the universe burst in to existence... Then he said it inflated into existence. Hahaha
When something inflate or burst into existence it means there was a time it did not exists...
Inflation is a myth just like anti-matter and dark matter. There is no evidence of it they cant replicate it.
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by davien(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
slyfox5555:
davien

I am asking you what you believe. I am asking about the universe - so let us concentrate on the universe. You agree that the universe had a beginning.
I don't have to believe anything about the universe....the objective evidence thus far points to an expanding universe,so that is what is known currently as the state of the universe

Can you give me an example of an inflation that expands from inside from virtually no matter or energy into something like say our universe. Or you can give me any other example to prove your theory where inflation can occur spontaneously without the existence of matter or energy.
First off its not my theory(i did not postulate an expanding universe)....the postulate was first known to have been proposed by a Catholic priest of which it was justified by Edwin hubble.....only to be ridiculed by steady-state theorist fred hoyle as the "big bang"
Second before asking about inflation it's best you go read about it because right now the questions you are asking are uneducated questions....inflation still contained energy and then matter...if you do not even understand the basics then I can't go any further...

You seem to be dodging the question. The universe can't be both eternal and had a beginning - the simple proof to that is that our universe is constantly expanding. The big bang is a scientific concept that science mocked several years ago but they now embrace. So, it's clear that our universe never existed and suddenly around 14 billion years ago popped up. That is not wishing thinking, that is science confirming that.
You misunderstood my reply... I said the properties "seem" to be eternal....and that the "first inflation" is regarded as the beginning of the universe...try reading my posts before vehemently replying.

I never used the word attack or said you did. I said Atheist can't provide a satisfactory answer on the origin of our universe yet they are critical of other opinions on the matter
Again try reading my posts before vehemently replying...I was referring to benalvino2,and asking atheists about cosmology ofcourse won't give you any "satisfactory answer"(depending on what you're looking for) because you are looking for cosmological answers among atheists as though they are astronomers... undecided
Re: Atheists And Their Stupidity by benalvino2(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
davien:
I don't have to believe anything about the universe....the objective evidence thus far points to an expanding universe,so that is what is known currently as the state of the universe
First off its not my theory(i did not postulate an expanding universe)....the postulate was first known to have been proposed by a Catholic priest of which it was justified by Edwin hubble.....only to be ridiculed by steady-state theorist fred hoyle as the "big bang"
Second before asking about inflation it's best you go read about it because right now the questions you are asking are uneducated questions....inflation still contained energy and then matter...if you do not even understand the kbasics then I can't go any further...
You misunderstood my reply... I said the properties "seem" to be eternal....and that the "first inflation" is regarded as the beginning of the universe...try reading my posts before vehemently replying.
Again try reading my posts before vehemently replying...I was referring to benalvino2,and asking atheists about cosmology ofcourse won't give you any "satisfactory answer"(depending on what your looking for) because you are looking for cosmological answers among atheists as though they are astronomers... undecided
What is inflation... Instead of you to explain you are talking too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria / TB Joshua Celebrates Emmanuel TV At 15 (pix) / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.