Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech (47892 Views)

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / OSUSTECH 2014/2015 Admission List is out! / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2014
No zoo to take it to
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by magicfinger1: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2014
sauceny:

In my village,we don't kill Python,cos itz a taboo...
I did my service year at ukpor in anambra state . They don't kill pythons ,and if accidentally killed It will be given a full burial like an human being .
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by NobleG1(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2014
What did they kill for?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

If a probe into its belly reveals as much a biro, pencil-or at worst, scientific calculator, then iam afraid to agree that-- youre right. embarassed

Its probably one of those engineering students coming back from night class!

why engineering student? undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by agrovick(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
. it is. the idemili goddess.
Apologies for intruding, where are u from
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by DeanHaas99(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Nicki Minaj should come nd' Twerk on This One na
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by tolugar: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
suave558:
Well, the grass looks like a Nigerian grass if you ask me grin

Do we hv made in Nigeria grass?

Just asking!!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by luckyman1010(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is this snake poisonous ?
Nooooo!!! Poisonous? Mumu, put ur finger in his mouth he will play with U. Olodo.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Diamond232(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
I'm a student of Ondo state university of science and technology, okitipupa. The story is 2ru, I calld 1 security in d skul and He confirmed d story is 2ru.

Y I no dey skul, I 4 tak am alive.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by DopeAngel(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2014
jhoy01:
This python was shot and killed by the security men of the ondo state university of science and technology(osustech). I took this picture of it and decided to share it here on nairaland
where are the traces of blood caused by the bullet on the snake skin
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by daslimiski: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
That's a small one....
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ravanelli: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Abeg make u help us frm ur phne,turn d head make we see d gunshot wound Wey u talk abt.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Milaby(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2014
FeverRay:
Y will they kill such a beauty?
@feverray i tink your fever is high and radiating... you nid medical attention. Abi na male python u b? undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

why engineering student? undecided
Why so concerned?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

Why so concerned?

Because am one undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

Because am one undecided
I know angry. Elect elect uniben. undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

I know angry. Elect elect uniben. undecided

who are thou? undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

who are thou? undecided
An alien, travelling through the fabric of time-space! undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

An alien, travelling through the fabric of time-space! undecided

undecided undecided confess joor
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 10:37am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

undecided undecided confess joor
We dont speak pidgin here in Mars. undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by ekhai(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2014
This snake is alive. Just take look at the slightly raised head. It indicates movement. Also, no blood stain from the wood? Haba Op.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Harjet(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
. big one oh. Abakaliki people living in my place hunts this thing like tomorrow no dey. unfortunately, u dare not kill this in my place its a taboo.
Errr, taboo Which state is that?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

We dont speak pidgin here in Mars. undecided

what about sign language? undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

what about sign language? undecided
You humans never cease to amuse us with your rhetorical questions. undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Kirinwa: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2014
kennyjodeci:

Ok op the python was shot and killed by the security men and the next thing that came to your mind was to snap the snake and possibly share it here on nairaland hoping that it will get to front page right? Ok that one dey....... But what if the said dead python suddenly came back alive when you were pointing your camera?

Na to dash the python the camera nah. grin
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

You humans never cease to amuse us with your rhetorical questions. undecided

You aliens never cease to amaze me with your rhetorical answers undecided
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2014
The snake was easily killed because it just feed. The bulging midsection....

Have seen much bigger one along Seme border some years back.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by LeonMacJames(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
suave558:
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by LeonMacJames(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
suave558:
. That's exactly wat I thought wen I saw the photo . LoL.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2014
agrovick:

Apologies for intruding, where are u from
. idemili south LGA. Anambra state.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

You aliens never cease to amaze me with your rhetorical answers undecided
When you're on Earth , act like the damned humans, so we were instructed. undecided

We, the inhabitants of Mars, will stop at nothing but see to it that you humans learn modern and intellectually superior ways of communicating without the need for being rhetorical, soon as we colonize Earth.

Ciao!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by omoadeleye(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2014
chai!!! na God knw aw many people the snake go dan swallow like that, make God dey watch person o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.