Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech (47907 Views)

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / OSUSTECH 2014/2015 Admission List is out! / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by agrovick(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
. its restricted to pythons alone. no matter how small you dare not kill it.
Ok, thanks for the info, read a book when I was in primary school; ebere and the snake pillow, so I was trying to link the scenario in the book with your hometown. Thanks all the same
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by JuanDeDios: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
hausadreturn:
i thought it was a viper (though it usually doesnt have such a size)but i doubt it's a python (they've never been that short...unless it's been cut to half)
There are two python species in Nigeria - the rock python (large, long and rare) and the royal python (common ande small, same size as viper)
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
agrovick:

Ok, thanks for the info, read a book when I was in primary school; ebere and the snake pillow, so I was trying to link the scenario in the book with your hometown. Thanks all the same
. uwc
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gosh! Dis one na big meat Oº°˚ ˚°º O, make ℓ̊ cook melon soup, put A̶̲̥̅♏ for inside.
Mehn, ΐ̲̅t makes sense.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ohio7(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
suave558:
Well, the grass looks like a Nigerian grass if you ask me grin
bros how oyinbo grass dey be?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by mediachirps(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
jhoy01:
This python was shot and killed by the security men of the ondo state university of science and technology(osustech). I took this picture of it and decided to share it here on nairaland
shot and killed you said? No bullet wond?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by femzysticks(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
100Cents:

Is this snake poisonous ?

Question for the gods
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Phoenixfrank(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Some Nigerians are not only superficial but completely dumb. Like nobody thinks anymore...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos / FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / An Owl Caught In A School Ceiling!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.