Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i (1985 Views)

[hot] Ice Prince X Wizkid X Jesse Jagz - Talking The Hardest / Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True / Modenine : Talking The Hardest New Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by Beedazzled(f): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hey ya'll check out this track. It's called 'Talking the Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} ft. Othello, Kel and M.I'.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/52453739ceed340d/

It's a popular beat that making a lot of waves in the UK with so many MCs; a couple of Nigerian MCs are also jumping on it and this is the first of the many mixes. What do ya'll think?
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
well until i hear it, i have no other comment, on radio that is
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
MI killed the track abeg
haba wetin na
guys dey vex
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by DBR: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2008
M.i blazed the track, gooshhh!!!
Kel ripped it apart as well.
Kel is so underated, she's one of d finest female spitters we have.
Tite stuff!!!
Just for a mention,ma top 3female emcees r
Kel,Blaise, Bouqui.

oNe
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2008
DBR:

M.i blazed the track, gooshhh!!!
Kel ripped it apart as well.
Kel is so underated, she's one of d finest female spitters we have.
Tite stuff!!!
Just for a mention,ma top 3female emcees r
Kel,Blaise, Bouqui.

oNe
sure thing dude, she is one fine talent
but rarely is seen embarassed
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
kel aint underated!!!!
she just came out wiv her first single dis year
and its been all over radio!!!!

@princessa & DBR
u can both like to explain to me wut u mean by she is underated!!!!!!
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by DBR: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2008
tosinadeda:

kel aint underated!!!!
she just came out with her first single this year
and its been all over radio!!!!

@princessa & DBR
u can both like to explain to me what u mean by she is underated!!!!!!
@
Tosin
Yea she came out this year,but she's has featured in 'bout 3 videos.
Still she aint got the buzz expected.
Tho a male but in d same game, if u consider the kinda buzz M.i had b4 he
even released his album u'l get wat im sayin. Im just sayin that for the kinda skill she's got she
shud get more recognition.
oNe
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by ajayi1(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2008
kel is not new in the music industry so she will soon be recognise by ppl very well. All she needs is a good promoter.
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2008
true talk DBR
if she were male her tale would totally be different undecided
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2008
Mi is in a world of his own!
Besides remember he has been out since wen he sang nabarka with jeremiah gyang!

kel jst released her first eva single this year,its bn all over radio and tv!
And u cal her underated?
wut else do u want?
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2008
Mi is in a world of his own!
Besides remember he has been out since wen he sang nabarka with jeremiah gyang!

kel jst released her first eva single this year,its bn all over radio and tv!
And u cal her underated?
wut else do u want?
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2008
i dnt think it was mi that sang that song with him oh
i think it was six-foot plus
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2008
Really?
Hmmm tut i was so good with naija songs!
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2008
offcourse because you think men should have the upperhand in music right? undecided
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2008
U get gender problem?

back 2 ur question
its cos i listen to naija songs a lot
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2008
gender problem, no i dont
it is just obvious that men dnt think women should me in music industry(in nigeria that is) except to
dance and be the topic sad

you not knowing
too bad, listen more wink
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2008
I disagree with u princessa!
No1 discriminates in the music industry
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2008
means u want to be oblivious to the truth undecided
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by tosinadeda: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2008
Wutever!
Its ur opinion,but know that,nothing is a bad as limiting ursef cos u FEEL u wil be discriminated
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2008
and offcourse its better you keep up investing in an elephant project

well if there was some outer help you could help from within, but this aint the case
it is good you see the reality of things dude undecided
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by Beedazzled(f): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2008
hey y'all should go easy on each other on d gender topic,
yea in everything, gender does play a role but,
kel's been given d same platform as many dudes, i dare say, her gender has even worked in her favour
have y'all heard he new joints? word is dat in 2009, we'll be hearing a lot more from her, new collabos, new videos,
let's c tho
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by chamotex(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2008
M.I's wordplay is banging! Tite ish
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by princesa(f): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2008
Beedazzled:

hey y'all should go easy on each other on d gender topic,
yea in everything, gender does play a role but,
kel's been given d same platform as many dudes, i dare say, her gender has even worked in her favour
have y'all heard he new joints? word is that in 2009, we'll be hearing a lot more from her, new collabos, new videos,
let's c tho

well if that be true, then she is one chic undecided
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by stkris(m): 3:46am On Dec 30, 2008
m.i totally murdered it
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by fastmoney(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2008
Listen to the arderst mix by giggs, this beat was originally made by DR DRE for STATS QUO but giggs merked this beat. dun mind the video cos its a hood video.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2JrJSVR_1Uc
Re: Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i by lalaboi(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2008
fastmoney:

Listen to the arderst mix by giggs, this beat was originally made by DR DRE for STATS QUO but giggs merked this beat. dun mind the video because its a hood video.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2JrJSVR_1Uc

Feds tryna nick me for murder but it could have been the man that had the weapon befor me. lol! i lik dat tune! lol

Yea, the beats for the Talking the hardest was jacked from that, But its a freestyle too. No qualms!

(1) (Reply)

Dj Fresh - Scatter The Dance Floor (over 17 000 Downloads In 4 Days) / Touareg Music / I Need The Lyrics Of Photocopy By 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.