Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today (1057 Views)

Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? / Republic Of Georgia Visa On Arrival Document!!! / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today by stevenolis: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2008
Hi every one
I am visa agent in ghana, there is visa averable now i have chance five people to enter Belarus.from they you will enter Poland,Ukraine,Germany,Netherland,Hungary,Romania very simple and easy all you need is to use Ghana passport and get visa to Belarus it just for two wks only and for sure. and .if you know you can pay after visa comes out ,
I have another turkey visa on now but same price and same condition only for five people then the other one will be next year.

I have valid south African passport on sale that have Romania visa inside it just a $1500 which can go to Brazil,south American and there is italy and france visa ready for sale then i have uk but for female only on sale now this passport is own people that want to travel but they dont have money to travel so they want to sale the visa .get back me if you need any of this email chrisgarbison@yahoo.com or call +233240688233
Re: Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2008
Only an absolute idiot would advertise a passport for sale on a public forum.

Are you aware that a passport is a non-transferrable document, and what you're advertising is fraudulent?
Re: Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
And out of interest, where are the original owners of these passports you're selling?

Are they dead, and if yes, did you kill them?
Re: Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today by Hesperus(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
Na wa o! Wetin we no go see for NL?? Visa and passport for sale? Why havent you used it yourself then, if it is as you claim? OLE!
Re: Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today by shotster50(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
What visas are 'averable' now?
Re: Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today by fe32(m): 12:32am On Dec 13, 2008
oga ooooo ,,, na waa, may God increase africa, ori olori
Re: Visa On Sale Buy And Travel Today by travelcare: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
"there is visa averable now, "

visa is now available like 'indomie noodles' that a fool from the Gold Coast can sell here. You are a disgrace to the black race.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria And Nigerians That Bad? / Travel Abroad Without A Visa / Leaving The U.s.a To Nigeria For Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.