Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. (707 Views)

When You Are Worried: 7 Ways To Remind Yourself Of God's Faithfulness / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. by fr3do(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2014
She has been talking unconventionally slow to God for the past 90 minutes, she even took a little time to rebuke the devil, and whilst doing that she was stomping her feet on the floor. My mother didn't reach this extent.
Re: I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. by DesChyko: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Lol.. Religion is our personal way of acknowledging God's presence in our existence and communicating with him.

Not saying it is entirely impossible for something to be wrong, but then, you must cut her some slack.

Half bread is better than none at all.
Re: I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. by timijoseph01(m): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Do u attend C&S or Celestial.. If YES,, then call your pastors, or sum1 in charge in ur church..
I av a female friend in school who goes to same type of church n does same thing,, whenever she starts we jst put a call 2 her mum,, then she speak som stuff, n will be alright..
I think they call them ''Alore'' or sontin lik dat..
Ur sis case may be diff tho
Re: I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahaha this Fr3do self,She is in high meditation grin
Re: I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. by dorox(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Take her to see a doctor, her condition is now treatable.
Re: I'm Worried Of My Sister's Spirituality. by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Get her a boyfriend to give her a full-body massage. She will be okay.

(1) (Reply)

The Diamond Ring / Poverty Is Not A Curse! Just An Inconvenienceā€¦ / Ex-muslim Imam Pens Open Letter, Giving Obama A History Lesson About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.