Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia (42246 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Strikes A Pose With Her South Africa Bf / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture / Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by phrancyking(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
na wa for dis old dude ooo... sha one tin for sure he most deceive some folks..

Gej Till buhari becomes a pastor grin

2 Likes

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by jesuseun1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Time will tell
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Braggante(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
semitunde:

"Be all things, unto all men, that by all means, we might win some" - The Bible

Thank you very much! Wise post. Bless you.
Pm me your email add make send recharge card give you.
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by klickash077(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
datguru:
I doubt if this man is really a pastor as they said
your stupidity amazes a toddler, so after service on Sunday your pastor in church can't strike a post with his female church member.Let alone a public speaker, a lawyer, a lecturer, a pastor and now a VP candidate. you are probably too dumb to know he had a life before he was pick for the VP post.
Young man 2015 is just days away, start utilising your brain sir

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by anonimi: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
sherrylo:
Oshbanjo, the main and right guy!

The old man is definitely enjoying his 15 minutes of fame before it ENDS on the 14th of February 2015.

If na me nko, I go slenjoy too on the head of the pretending A-Looter old soldier and Perpetual Presidential Candidate (PPC) grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by cuteboy2: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari & Osibanjo should just cut out all these show-boating with half-assed celebrities and tell us clearly what they are bringing to the country. Election is coming in Feb 2015. Time is short. We dont need all these razzmatazz.

3 Likes

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by anonimi: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
semitunde:
"Be all things, unto all men, that by all means, we might win some" - The Bible

Which passage be this one- book & verse please?
Thanks!
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by semitunde: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Braggante:

Thank you very much! Wise post. Bless you.
Pm me your email add make send recharge card give you.

Honestly, many people don't know that several life principles used today can be found in the Bible.

Pls note that the quote didn't even guarantee winning all, but it says to do your utmost best to satisfy all in the hope that SOME would be convinced.

Just add yahoo.com to my user name and cest fini!

Lol! Wow. Thanks. Didnt take your offer seriously. Maybe I should also bless someone with something like this too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by borie4u(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
to every one saying this man is not a pastor, remember when christ was alive he dined with sinners more than the righteous n he supported his action with d claim that those who are well dont need the doctor. the fact that he's a pastor dont limit his right to association. am not saying he is Christ but I prefer a pastor who associate with sinners without being influenced than a pastor with holier than thou whose impact cannot be felt in their society.

2 Likes

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nichobabe:

I feel your pains, Nigeria is such a complex country, the way you write as if there are younger generations for us to choose from. How many youth can boost of 27million naira to collect form? and bribe God fathers to be selected at the primary? the youths we tested before now Ibori and Lucky as governors were they better?
When I say Nigeria problem is complex I know what I am saying.
I blame the followers more than the leaders, the people get the leaders they deserved.

PDP, APC are the same we need to change the political climate so it will be easy for anyone to come in and not thieves or God father sons. Until then, we will keep getting what we desired.

Well said.

I don't think Nigeria is a complex country!

Our corrupt leaders are the ones making it look complex.

Imagine the president had balls to host Presidential dinners all over abuja even when the boko haram insurgents we're at climax
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Another wasted youth

May u not live to eat dinner
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by DoroMega: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
datguru:
Dude this is a campaign strategy, if it means going to a brothel to campaign for votes then it's all well and good.

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by sheymoni(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
datguru:

what is wrong in taking picture with a fellow nigerian?
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by semitunde: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:

Which passage be this one- book & verse please?
Thanks!

For context: 1Cor 9:19-23
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by anonimi: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
cuteboy2:
Buhari & Osibanjo should just cut out all these show-boating with half-assed celebrities and tell us clearly what they are bringing to the country. Election is coming in Feb 2015. Time is short. We dont need all these razzmatazz.

Welcome to the real world.

He who has NOTHING cannot give anything!
Except crying and gnashing of teeth with murderous almajiris hunting down innocent people!!

[img]http://img.sadistic.pl/pics/72c026424e13.jpg[/img]

QED!!!
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by chuka5000(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
siraj1402:
Sir,never mind.I believe"they"will soon be here to condem you. Let the hater continue you are our VP comes 2015 by God grace.

I guess he preached against listening to olamide and tuface a month ago. Now he's husslin VP seat n he's goin to show. Hypocrite short a$$ man

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bolade005:

By even thinking GEJ deserves another chance, you have already started eating the future of your own children and your children's children away. Think about it.
go nd check all my post I hav never support GEJ nd I can't becos we want change, then we shld be unable 2 point out what they are doing that is wrong, so nigga don't think shallow.
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
pacesetter939:

On the contrary, Jonathan has failed Nigerians and Buhari is the only option as at today who has been tested to salvage the mess Jonathan and previous Nigerian leaders have landed us. Do a chronicle of Buhari's 17months as Head of State, you would see the reason why Nigerians are queueing behind the uncommon General.
What a man who by next year will be 6years of President can't provide, giving him another 4years is a total waste which we can't afford at this material time.

Have you asked yourself what happened to our $15million?

Why the ex-militant Chief - Government Tompolo wiil be the one to buy War Ships for the Nigerian Navy?

GEJ is yet to tell us why he quashed all the charges of the Nigeria state against the Abacha's, Hamza Mustapha, et al.

NB: Know it today, GEJ means NO good to Nigeria and Nigerians but I know that posterity will judge him accordingly for the bloods of Nigerians that are crying to the GOD of heaven for vengeance!

Jonathan has succeeded in reducing the respect the legendary Nigerian Army once had, to a mockery.

Just like his wife once opined... There is GOD in heaven Who is watching and the end of GEJ shall be disastrous! His foster daughters are getting loudly married while over 200 of our daughters are being rapped, maimed and used as suicide bombers.

I was still 7years old when buhari was ruling my belov country.

Thanks to my little brain I could read back then.

I loved reading things.... I read novels, plays and fictions but newspaper was my best!

Anytime I opened my newspaper back then , the heading would be.... [B] buhari had just ordered the assassination of 3 drug dealers, buhari forefully stopped the protest of students with tear gas and real bullets, buhari ordered the killings of 3 suspected criminals; [/b]
Buhari killed many people without letting them defend themselves in court.
He killed both the guilty and the innocent.

Dude, buhari is a blood sucking beast.

Epitome of beast of the nation!

Even legendary fella hated the beast.

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
GhaliNaaba:

You are using your future play baba Ijebu. Continue with your stupid ignorance. grin

See im face
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by emiye(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Some peoples blood just they boil for nothing.

In 46 days time. he will be VP elect

2 Likes

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
jboy73:
See them, old mehn!

Why don't this old clueless bunch of ignoramuses leave our constitution alone alone.

Hahaha it kinda drives me crazy when I see or hear young Nigerian men posting Buhari for 2015, osibanjo till Jonathan grow hair in the teeth, buhari our hope.... Blablabka

C'mon guys, wise up... Buhari is like our grandfather, he knows nothing of this generation.. He should be dead by now.

Wise up guys.. If we must sack gej, let's vote for a young and competent leader, let's vote for someone who understands all the culture in Nigeria, let's vote for a genius, let's vote for one who will serve Justice for all and favourism to non!
We're over 150m people, we're Nigerians, we deserved to be ruled by the best man in Africa..... Not the oldest man.

The old age of Methuselah had nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon.

El buhari isn't the change me or u need!

OK OK I understand his schemes, he wants so hopefully Anne's fans will vote for him when the election trumpet sounds.
Hahaha another stupid reasoning from a fake pastor.

Fvck!

So sad guys.... We're the cause of our own misfortunes.
Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by anonimi: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
semitunde:

For context: 1Cor 9:19-23

What you have done is simply a DISTORTION of the Bible's words.
No more! No less!!

Below is the quote of the verses in two versions:

First is the King James Version (KJV)

19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

The next one is the Basic English Version.

19 For though I was free from all men, I made myself a servant to all, so that more might have salvation.
20 And to the Jews I was as a Jew, so that I might give the good news to them; to those under the law I was the same, not as being myself under the law, but so that I might give the good news to those under the law.
21 To those without the law I was as one without the law, not as being without law to God, but as under law to Christ, so that I might give the good news to those without the law.
22 To the feeble, I was as one who is feeble, so that they might have salvation: I have been all things to all men, so that some at least might have salvation.
23 And I do all things for the cause of the good news, so that I may have a part in it.

From: http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=1Cor+9%3A19-23&ver=kjv&ver=bbe

The "context" is to bring the various categories of people into salvation and NOT to endure and/or glorify in participating/partaking in whatever they are doing while PRETENDING to seek souls to be saved for Christ.
See the difference

It is this type of your distortion that leads many astray from spiritual well-being and more importantly ensures that we Africans do not identify and relate some of the key lessons from Christ to relevant elements of our own TRADITIONAL beliefs in order to emancipate ourselves from MENTAL slavery.
I wish you will DESIST!
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
There is no cause for alarm, my dear, would Obama not do the same if he was Nigerian!?, please do not join the bandwagon of irrational and sentimental Nigerian's some of whom will never achieve half as much as prof Osibanjo in their lifetime.

Lets think Progressive not Regressive!

kennygee:
There is something not right with this Osinbanjo guy.
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by stigman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Which day u wan meet Moheeda

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Wahala90: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2014

Who is Buhari?

A man who said that ”an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north”?
A man who said, in 2001, that he wants to ”spread sharia throughout the federation”?
A man who said, in 2001, that muslims should only vote for muslims”?
A man who said, in 2001, that ”why should christians be concerned when muslims cut off their limbs under sharia”?

A man who said all of these can never be trusted. Please save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by kbliss01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=jboy73 post=29331460]See them, old mehn!

Why don't this old clueless bunch of ignoramuses leave our constitution alone alone.

Hahaha it kinda drives me crazy when I see or hear young Nigerian men posting Buhari for 2015, osibanjo till Jonathan grow hair in the teeth, buhari our hope.... Blablabka

C'mon guys, wise up... Buhari is like our grandfather, he knows nothing of this generation.. He should be dead by now.

Wise up guys.. If we must sack gej, let's vote for a young and competent leader, let's vote for someone who understands all the culture in Nigeria, let's vote for a genius, let's vote for one who will serve Justice for all and favourism to non!
We're over 150m people, we're Nigerians, we deserved to be ruled by the best man in Africa..... Not the oldest man.

The old age of Methuselah had nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon.

El buhari isn't the change me or u need!

OK OK I understand his schemes, he wants so hopefully Anne's fans will vote for him when the election trumpet sounds.
Hahaha another stupid reasoning from a fake pastor.

Fvck!

So sad guys.... We're the cause of our own

Nelson Mandela was older than Buhari when he ruled South Africans and he still remain one of the best president they ever had. Its not all about age. Dimeji Bankole was a young guy when he became the speaker of the house of rep, we all know what he did.
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
datguru:
he is a yuppy pastor
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
datguru:
blame it on politics
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Braggante(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:

What you have done is simply a DISTORTION of the Bible's words.
No more! No less!!

Below is the quote of the verses in two versions:

First is the King James Version (KJV)

The next one is the Basic English Version.

From: http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=1Cor+9%3A19-23&ver=kjv&ver=bbe

The "context" is to bring the various categories of people into salvation and NOT to endure and/or glorify in participating/partaking in whatever they are doing while PRETENDING to seek souls to be saved for Christ.
See the difference

It is this type of your distortion that leads many astray from spiritual well-being and more importantly ensures that we Africans do not identify and relate some of the key lessons from Christ to relevant elements of our own TRADITIONAL beliefs in order to emancipate ourselves from MENTAL slavery.
I wish you will DESIST!

If you will observe, to them that are without law, the writer says he also was without law, etc, so he may indeed bring them to God.
In the context used, the pastor snapped a picture with a fellow human person. The flip side would have been that he refused to snap, stating that since he was a pastor, the bible forbids it. There is no such verse in the bible, and he extinguishes chances of winning over that soul to God.
What the bible explicitly says is that which u kindly quoted, that even though he snaps with the "sinner" that doesn't itself reduce his spirituality or standing with God, (himself "not as being without law to God"...verse 21).
In any event, reading the passage in line with previous comments made on this thread, the verse is not applied out of context but rather fits. Christ walked with sinners, didn't stop his being the Christ. This pastor snapped a photo with a human person, doesn't reduce his spirituality. Can you guess his intentions, perhaps for the sake of the gospel? The picture doesn't say. The same way people couldn't guess christs intentions when he lived with sinners.
In conclusion, there shouldn't be a controversy when none exists. Christianity is not a death sentence to ones social life.
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by Braggante(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
semitunde:

Honestly, many people don't know that several life principles used today can be found in the Bible.

Pls note that the quote didn't even guarantee winning all, but it says to do your utmost best to satisfy all in the hope that SOME would be convinced.

Just add yahoo.com to my user name and cest fini!

True talk o jare.

Kindly confirm receipt.
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by leksidescofield(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wot as taking a picture wit her got 2 do wit being a pastor or nt? Mehn u lik it or nt sai buhari
Re: APC VP Aspirant, Prof. Osinbajo, Strikes A Pose With Annie Idibia by wunmi590(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
datguru:

Pastor ko, paitor ni grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Phyno & Jay Jay Okocha At A Shopping Centre As Fans Mob Phyno / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c / Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.