Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Everybody reach out and touch somebody! - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Everybody reach out and touch somebody! (14700 Views)

Today Is World Toilet Day, Everybody Say Thank You To Your Toilets / Brain Touch 5:use A Word To Start And End A Sentence / Speak A Word And Touch Somebody's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by queen2(f): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2006
I ttouch wesley, scorpio, ocho then Rolly
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by whiteshark(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2006
i touch all the cool people in the land
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Jalal(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2006
I touch everybody!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by damygurl(f): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2006
i touch nike, rolly, christyne, HA, sharkboi, goodguy, ayo, snazzy, ocho, queen2,nice boi, mamba and everybody i know on Nl. Luv You all!! kiss
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by nicetohave(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2006
damy where have you been? i not only touch you but would like to give you a tight hug wink take kia
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by snazzydawn(f): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2006
I squeeze Seun wink
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Todd(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2006
I touch Z4m, jalal, and nicetohave
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2006
I touch Todd, Jalal,Nicetohave, and every other person I know
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by nana(f): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2006
I touch zee.
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2006
I touch Nana smiley , Gina, and Rolly smiley
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Jalal(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2006
I touch Z4M4Eva, Todd, Damygurl, nice2have, Snazzydawn, Latoya, Nike4luv, Vexxy, Lexxyflexxy, Seun, Goodguy, Ocho, Queenzy, Michaela.......and all u too numerous 2 mention!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by nicetohave(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2006
somebody presumably do not want me to touch him

anyway sha i touch HA, Rolly, nike4luv, Zee,treize, Bagoma, immanuella,Todd, Akolawole, cushman, nferyn, scorpio, Jalal, ocho, scorpio, icingbaby, nana, damygurl, Queenzy, Goodguy,Layi, Kenflavor, wesleyanA, gina, weev, AngelaZ, K2DaC, IAH, prettyH, Dablessed, thelastdon and the many more of you who have made NL a spicey land.
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2006
Awwwwww! *kisses*

i touch Nicetohave, Zee, Hot A, Damygurl, ocho,lastdon,queenzy, queen 2, idollier, and all u wonderful people on NL!

peace y'all!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by gina34(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2006
I reach out to all my friends in the land,
love y'all. kiss
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by queen2(f): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2006
I touch the people i missed so much when NL was down.
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by ABIMBOLA77(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2006
i touch/hug everybody... im too new to know who is who... smiley
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by snazzydawn(f): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2006
I touch you,abimbola,you are my sister-in-law's name sake...
you look good!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by ABIMBOLA77(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2006
snazzydawn:

I touch you,abimbola,you are my sister-in-law's name sake...
you look good!!!
thanks luv.. so do u!!...
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by snazzydawn(f): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by luridguy(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2006
i was going touch snazzydawn but she is "too cold to touch and too hot to handle" tongue

so i touch the creator of all this......... seun , ..........all the handsome guys,cute girls and altogether very wonderful people in nairaland grin
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Todd(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2006
heres a poem i found in a book;

SMILE
She smiled at a sorrowful stranger.
The smile seemed to make him feel better.
He remembered past kindnesses of a friend
and write him a thank you letter.
The friend was so pleased with the thank-you
that he left a big tip after his lunch,
The waitress, surpised by the size of the tip,
bet the whole thing on a hunch.
The next day she picked up her winnings,
and gave part of it to a man on the street.
The man on the street was grateful;
for two days e'd had nothing to eat.
After he finished his dinner,
he left for his small dingy room.
(He didn't know at the moment
that he might be facing his doom.)
On the way he picked up a shivering puppy
and took him home to get warm.
The puppy was very greatful
to be in, and out of the storm
That night the house caught on fire.
The puppy barked the alarm.
He barked 'til he woke the whole household
and saved everybody from harm.
One of the boys that he rescued
grew up to be the president
all because of a simple smile,
that hadn't cost a cent
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by damygurl(f): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2006
I touch Rolly, nice boi, nike, lizzy, vicky, Goodguy, ocho, Jalal, queen2, layi, wes, and all d great peeps on here. missed u all and love u all!!

@nice2have i've been a lil busy lately dats y.
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Rolly: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2006
Damy gurl, i touch u too o!!!! and i miss u o!!!! Muahhhhhh!!!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by ocho(f): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2006
That was such a toucing story cry cry i got teary eyed while reading it, I have definitly been touched today. cry A special touch to everyone who touched me. i touch alllllllllll NAIRALANDERRRRRRSSSSSS kiss
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by snazzydawn(f): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2006
yikes!!!I touched ocho now I have scabies.....
I slap ocho
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by ocho(f): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2006
i still touch u snazzy...............
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by snazzydawn(f): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2006
I bind you.....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by Jalal(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2006
Toh i was thinking of touching Ocho, but now i'll use rubber gloves o!!! Also her side kick Lexxy (Or is it the other way round??) I also touch Snowsdream, TREIZE, "Bagoma, Cushman, Goodguy", (Where art thee??) Damygurl.. and the last poster before me!!!!
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by snazzydawn(f): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2006
good thinking,jalal,tpuch her with double gloves!!!I touch you too
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by yemstrad(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2006
Well, touch tpbm and tpam
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by snazzydawn(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2006
*dodge from all touches*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everybody reach out and touch somebody! by yemstrad(f): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2006
Waoh!!! Naughty Snazzy, you made me touch only you by being the tpbm and tpam. Ok, i touch Snazzy in real term. I touch you baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Efootball Pes 2022 Psp Iso File Ppsspp Android Full Transfer / GET FIFA 21, GHOST THUSIMA PS4 (PKG) Gams 7.55,7.02, 6.72, 5.05 Version / Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.