Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? (957 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Student believes d name ur parent gives u isn't complete until they add one to it so that leads to A.K.A.
Mine then was "Afin(albino)" i got this as a result of my brown pupil,yellow in complexion they came into that conclusion of nicknaming me "Afin" when we had a football match and i can't see d ball when the sun begins to shine.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by TrishaP(f): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2014
@op urs got me laffing.
Mine wasn't all that interesting but bck then I used to be a huge fan of fergie in black eye peas band, so I used to love to sing and dance like her, infact I imitated every of her moves cus I used to be as skinny as she was. So yes Fergie was the name.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
TrishaP:
@op urs got me laffing.
Mine wasn't all that interesting but bck then I used to be a huge fan of fergie in black eye peas band, so I used to love to sing and dance like her, infact I imitated every of her moves cus I used to be as skinny as she was. So yes Fergie was the name.
U got better mate for school oo for them to give u that lovely nick,unlike where is schooled na so so bad nick like Elewa(beans) them dey give person.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
One useless chemistry teacher gave me FELA..

buh my guys called me DBK 'don baba k'..

Btw i had many guys name...barano..k.o..vegas..blablabla...i was changing nicks like clothes then..each session new nick.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Yustash001(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mine was Agbari whistle(whistle's head)....A friend of mine was named oju oye(harmattan's face)..,during harmattan.his face always appear whitish...as if he doesn't apply cream...and his lip...as dry as poki....
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yustash001:
Mine was Agbari whistle(whistle's head)....A friend of mine was named oju oye(harmattan's face)..,during harmattan.his face always appear whitish...as if he doesn't apply cream...and his lip...as dry as poki....
choi lwkmd... @Agbari Whitsle...
hope the head is better now..lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Yustash001(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
choi lwkmd... @Agbari Whitsle...
hope the head is better now..lol
Lol...It wasn't really about my head but the whistle's head.....I only pitied the whistle's head that was plastered....that was how I got the name......some of them do call it with style self....they'll say ogbeni wizzle or wizzle wizzle...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yustash001:
hahaha i no fit laugh....remind me of one of my friends they call him "eba oye" During the harmattan d guy dey chop Eba like die i guess when dey ask him wetyn u chop hm call talk "Eba oye" na so hm get him name.He still dey bear the name till today
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
mine was and still CDORV.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yustash001:
Lol...It wasn't really about my head but the whistle's head.....I only pitied the whistle's head that was plastered....that was how I got the name......some of them do call it with style self....they'll say ogbeni wizzle or wizzle wizzle...
Na dis guy den for our school bcus of d heat in d classroom(public things) d teacher teach us under a mango tree. So it happens dat there is a palm tree with ripe fruits on it(agric one-not dat tall). So dis guy go hide behind d palm tree and start eating them one after d other. The teacher become suspicious and one day like this hm caught d guy na so hm get hm name Okere(Squirrel)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School? by Yustash001(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Na dis guy den for our school bcus of d heat in d classroom(public things) d teacher teach us under a mango tree. So it happens dat there is a palm tree with ripe fruits on it(agric one-not dat tall). So dis guy go hide behind d palm tree and start eating them one after d other. The teacher become suspicious and one day like this hm caught d guy na so hm get hm name Okere(Squirrel)
if you hear those funny names we give ourself ehn....names like Agbado re(this is maize)....bashiri aka....elemosho ode.....egbere....

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University Lecturers Owed 15 Months Salaries / Skills To Help You Survive University / 2015 Unilorin Post Utme And Admission Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.