Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Open Message to Davidylan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Message to Davidylan (1928 Views)

An Open Message To Our First Lady / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation / Open Message To Mrs Dora Akunyili On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Open Message to Davidylan by congoshine(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2008
We all know Nigerian muslims are the most hypocritcal & shallow minded in the world.

They hardly read the Koran,but are quick to criticise everybody. Remember the Danish cartoon controversy,where some Nigerians were killed? US invaded Afghanistan,christians' homes,churches were burnt !

Imagine someone agreeing that anyone that converts from Islam should killed?!

Please get it in your head,if indeed you are worshipping God Almighty(capital 'G'),you can't fight for Him!
He created heaven,earth & all human beings,He can destroy anyone He so desires without your help,just as He created them(humans) without anybody's help.

Stop trying to 'help' God,just read your Holy book ,study the tenets and practise 'peace' !
Re: Open Message to Davidylan by osisi4: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2008
Davidylan

I tried to dig out to find the personality behind the name Davidylan of nairaland and luck came my way but what struck me most was the fact that I knew him personally in those days in Naija.  what has come about that you now devote a great time to inciting religious hatred knowingly or unknowingly. I knew you back in the days as a smart guy who followed football well and good with his books. At a time when I used to follow politics and football and you were devoted to writing “wild seeds” (hope that’s the title its been 11 years) …. I still remember the last sentence “up on the tree were 2 birds mating”. Although, I haven’t seen you in the last 10 or 11 years I know you must be doing well in whatever field you are a engaged in.

We are at time when we should be promoting religious harmony and not inciting hatred. There are differences in religious doctrine no doubt but we should come together on what we agree and leave what we disagree to rest. The religious attacks would lead to nowhere and has no objective. I could sit here and attack Christianity all day long on things I disagree with but it makes no sense to me as I am a person that would like to lead my people one day. A leader must be able to tolerate and accommodate religious and ethnic diversity as diversity is what makes the world an interesting place.

Terrorism is everywhere and not exclusive to Islam. There are violent verses in the Bible as well as the Quran. Muslims fought wars in the past and so did the Christian crusaders. Today some Russian soldiers got blessed by priests before invading Chechnya so as the US army have chaplains that support the killings in Iraq. There are bad Christians and there are bad Muslims. There are several known fraudulent pastors who defraud vulnerable poor people of the tithe and get fat on it. For me to now say Christians are heartless and fraudulent bunch of people would be in idiotic statement from me. There are pastors who kill innocent children and call them witches this is a heinous crime to humanity no doubt but the fact remains they are bad Christians and it is not Christianity that taught them that.

I have read and ignored your posts for the past 19 months or thereabout but the peak of the matter was when u said “Islam should be outlawed”. When I read that, I concluded you were the dumbest person on earth then I tried to investigate the real person behind this Davidylan and astonishingly I knew you!!! I knew u as a very smart boy but its just the hate in you that manifests into that statement. Even the pope, Archbishops, Your hero George Bush would never say such a thing. Ironically this very faith u hate is the fastest growing in your backyard in US as more and more people Christians, atheist and free thinkers convert to Islam of which you cannot deny but you are helpless in stopping the trend.

My brother please just retrace your steps and lets join our hands together for the development of our beloved country and not spread hate amongst ourselves. Funny many people think you are the worst poster at the religious section of NL. Don’t use religion to divide our people Nigeria needs bright minds like you to move forward not drawing us back with your extreme FAR RIGHT FANATISM.

I would live you to guess who could be this that knew you in Abeokuta. You shouldn’t have much problem in guessing right if you reflect backwards well

O.O Idowu (his wife was muslim), Femi Oyewole RIP. They never taught us this hate!!!!

N.B do you remember “where is my pencil” hahahahaha.   ur more than all this hate messages. How can you be a future leader with all this bias and deep rooted hate!!!! 

The longest piece of garbage I've read here in a long time.
And that from a faceless, ball-less,job-less  coward
You may lend your voice to the almajiris of kano,Jos and Gombe.
They may benefit more from your services
nonsense!
Re: Open Message to Davidylan by dayokanu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
@Lagosboy,

Do you have a problem with the "Kill all infidel" phrase? If not why should you have a problem with Davids "Islam should be outlawed" For something to be utlawed or for people to be killed.

How many people protested the Bombing of WTC, Madrid, Embassies in Kenya, London trains and recent Mumbai bombings/killings Kano/Jos/Gombe killings in the "Piss Loving" Moslem countries.
Re: Open Message to Davidylan by osisi4: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2008
The rate at which some people dedicate their life time to investigate members of this forum is alarming. The other day a Arrow was able to steal into my facebook profile and steal my picture to post it here on nairaland despite the fact that I have limited access to just my friends on facebook.

Oh well their headache.  

@ Pataki,you must remember a transgendered that lived in Abeokuta with you guys.
It could be the same individual

(1) (2)

Lets Us Congratulate The First 6year Term Governor Of Ekiti / What We Must Not Forget About Buhari / Igbo Vs Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.