Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? (10822 Views)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Five Top Fastest Developing States In Nigeria That Are Undisputable / Female Suicide Bomber Dies In Failed Attempt to bomb University In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Rotjijatau(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
H
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by mrofficial(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
For private Universities, YES!
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
@ op, are you from the north?
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by hummerwise(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wat cos r yu going 4?
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Percentile: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
mrofficial:
For private Universities, YES!

You'll eventually be asked to provide your complete result in d long run, mayb for final clearance. So I advice u 2 get ur complete result b4 entering d private university cos its always stressful 2 write O'level exams while school is on session cos u'd miss lots of tests n lectures. All d best.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Rotjijatau(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
@ op, are you from the north?
am in Jos.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Rotjijatau(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
hummerwise:
Wat cos r yu going 4?
Any course ooo... Because i don't have choice in this situation!!!
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Obinnau(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rotjijatau:
apply for agriculture in one of the northwestern universities. some of them require you to pass a basic mathematics course for your maths deficiency.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
My friend write WAEC again!!

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Kasyn(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rotjijatau:
Hello nairaland....... I just want information from you if there is any university in Nigeria that will give me admission with the following WAEC result:

Mathematics- E8
English- C4
Commerce- B2
Economics- C6
Government- C4
Agriculture- C6
C.R.S- C6
Literature- F9

My deficiency is just Mathematics, and am willing to study any course.

Pls i need answers that will help me...... Thank you!!!
you can go for a pre-degree first of all.....

1 Like

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Go to BOWEN or LEADCITY university. You shall be sharparlly admitted
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by hummerwise(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rotjijatau:

Bros tht result is qualified for any commercial coses tht doesn't require maths...
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by CyberWolf: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin.. This got me laughing ..my friend don't go for any course because you will regret it when you enter labour market ..I advice you to sit for GCE and make your maths, then you can go for the course of your choice..good luck..

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Rotjijatau(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
hummerwise:

Bros tht result is qualified for any commercial coses tht doesn't require maths...
Unijos does not accept e8 in maths.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by SweetJoystick(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
You no pass maths and you wan go school? Babe! Try pass maths, even if na C6, even if you get admission into any school with your E8, it would affect you in the near future when seeking employment...I hate maths but I get A1 grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by hummerwise(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rotjijatau:
Unijos does not accept e8 in maths.
Try other uni,
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by tpia3396: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
so because the other guy manufactured and whipped up his own result as A3 in English and C6 in Literature, you now brought your own version saying C4 in English and F9 in Literature.

Is cooking up all these wild oluwole things easier than just studying and going to school?

if you get admission anywhere, who will do your studying for you?

or you only need the papers for the visa.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Hadone(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2014
I equally suggest that u should write SSCE again. But if u can study B.A History, I can help u out becouse I work in a university.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Rotjijatau(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Hadone:
I equally suggest that u should write SSCE again. But if u can study B.A History, I can help u out becouse I work in a university.
Yes sir.... I will appreciate the course!!! Pls.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rotjijatau:
u r in a haste 2 appreciate nw; its wen u go and study nonsense and com out in d labour market that u ud knw scores! angryangryangry..

Better go and re-write waec again..take the pain and employ a mathematics teacher(private)..from nw 2 may 2015..if u r sewious abt it, u ud gt @ least c5 or 6..

Never be in a hurry to study any course...esp in Naija, wea dea is a lot of discrimination! @ least with ur mathz in plz, u can study eida banking and finance or economics..why settle for any course?

Secondly, go for a good public university like uniben, unilag, oau, ui and unilorin...

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by SaiBuharii: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rotjijatau:
Hello nairaland....... I just want information from you if there is any university in Nigeria that will give me admission with the following WAEC result:

Mathematics- E8
English- C4
Commerce- B2
Economics- C6
Government- C4
Agriculture- C6
C.R.S- C6
Literature- F9

It will affect you in the future. Most top jobs ask for 6 credits including maths and English. This will be a limitation to u in the future.

And good schools in the country will not. Just private schools. I advice you get another waec or gce.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Hadone(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rotjijatau:
o.k let me have your phone no. or email address so that we can discuss further
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by tit(f): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rotjijatau:

Mathematics- E8
English- C4
Commerce- B2
Economics- C6
Government- C4
Agriculture- C6
C.R.S- C6
Literature- F9

can you lend this to General Buhari.
he need one to show to INEC.
Allahu bless you as you consider this request to move the nation forward.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by juman(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:

can you lend this to General Buhari.
he need one to show to INEC.
Allahu bless you as you consider this request to move the nation forward.

You be karabani omo.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by citizenY(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Hadone:

o.k let me have your phone no. or email address so that we can discuss further

@Rotji

Correct me if I am wrong o.. I thought all admissions are routed through JAMB while the Universities conduct their screening... post JAMB,separately.

Before you start exchanging numbers etc you must check o. I will advise you to shine ya eye and close ya legs o!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2015
OP why not re-write the subject?
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 01, 2015
citizenY:

@Rotji

Correct me if I am wrong o.. I thought all admissions are routed through JAMB while the Universities conduct their screening... post JAMB,separately.

Before you start exchanging numbers etc you must check o. I will advise you to shine ya eye and close ya legs o!!!!!
Maybe he want free p***y cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by citizenY(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe he want free p***y cheesy cheesy

Happy new year..... u neva sleep? ? busy bashing them abi? Who TANNED GUYS !!!!
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2015
citizenY:

Happy new year..... u neva sleep? ? busy bashing them abi? Who TANNED GUYS !!!!
The guy that wants to give the OP admission. Happy New Year
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Op,I thought you used someone's result to get a job?

https://www.nairaland.com/2068434/nairalanders-please-me

How come the WAEC result?
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 01, 2015
hummerwise:

commercial without mass? That course must be studied in sambisa.
Re: Is There Any University In Nigeria That Can Accept This Result??? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Op u need at least a P or D7 for any social sciences related course. As for any commercial course and economics, u need a minimum of C. you can try ur hand in any humanities related course....history, philosophy or any other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Can’t Be Ballot Stuffing, Snatching In 2023 Election – INEC / IPOB Agitation, Terrorism Require Kinetic, Non-kinetic Approaches – Shettima / Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.