Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Cabbage And Letuce Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cabbage And Letuce Farming (8736 Views)

FARMERS: We Sell Water Melon Seeds,cucumber Seed, Cabbage Seeds, Lettuce Seeds. / My Little Onion And Cabbage Farming / Potato Washing Peeling dicing Machine cabbage cutting machine Razorfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabbage And Letuce Farming by chivisco(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
pls i need details on how to grow Cabbage and Lettuce in eastern Nigeria. I want to know where to get their seeds, how and when to plant them.
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Soloxam(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
chivisco:
pls i need details on how to grow cabage and letuce in eastern nigeria. I want to know where to get their seeds, how and when to plant them. My email is victorblaze2010@gmail.com
Which part of the East sir? So that I can easily refer you to the nearest office. Thanks.
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Soloxam(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
chivisco:
pls i need details on how to grow cabage and letuce in eastern nigeria. I want to know where to get their seeds, how and when to plant them. My email is victorblaze2010@gmail.com
lectuce

Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Soloxam(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
chivisco:
qLectuce

Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Soloxam(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Soloxam:
Which part of the East sir? So that I can easily refer you to the nearest office. Thanks.
Cabbage farm

Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Soloxam(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
@ Op to answer ur question as regard how u can plant, with my little experience, cabbage is three month plant from transplanting, though it depend on the size u want desire. While lettuce is just 5-6 week after transplanting. They both required nursery process. But I must tell u before going to cultivate these crops u need regular and steady water, cos the plants responds to water, u will dislike them when u fail to give them water especially this season. So I will advice u to plant lettuce now if u have good water supply, and plant the Cabbage during raining season.. Especially in the cold season, around june to july, so that it will easily fold head. Head folding will be difficult now cos of the hot weather.Also pest control is a major challenges u will face when planting cabbage. I will be up loading pest u are likely to see in ur farm and how to go about it. Good luck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by awosmart: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Soloxam:
@ Op to answer ur question as regard how u can plant, with my little experience, cabbage is three month plant from transplanting, though it depend on the size u want desire. While lettuce is just 5-6 week after transplanting. They both required nursery process. But I must tell u before going to cultivate these crops u need regular and steady water, cos the plants responds to water, u will dislike them when u fail to give them water especially this season. So I will advice u to plant lettuce now if u have good water supply, and plant the Cabbage during raining season.. Especially in the cold season, around june to july, so that it will easily fold head. Head folding will be difficult now cos of the hot weather.Also pest control is a major challenges u will face when planting cabbage. I will be up loading pest u are likely to see in ur farm and how to go about it. Good luck.
please update us about cabbage and lettuce farming. i like the trend. thanks
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by deteb(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015

PLS we are have been waiting for your update
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by deteb(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Waiting for update please
Soloxam:
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Pavore9: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Soloxam:
Cabbage farm

Which variety of cabbage is this?
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by zeezahd: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls do u know where to get different varieties of cabbage. pls I really need them
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by OBENI(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Soloxam:
lectuce
please how can I get cabbage and lettuce seeds.
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by OBENI(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Soloxam:
please I need cabbage and lettuce seeds, am from Amasiri, Afikpo in Ebonyi state or contact me on obenijefferson@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Soloxam(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2016
OBENI:
please I need cabbage and lettuce seeds, am from Amasiri, Afikpo in Ebonyi state or contact me on obenijefferson@yahoo.com
pls call the lines on my signature.
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Soloxam(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Pavore9:

Which variety of cabbage is this?
It super comet f1.
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by Eugenase(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Soloxam:
pls Soloxam how do I get murano fx cucumber seed for my experimental farm. I stay in Imo, Owerri precisely.
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pls I need any good cabbage seeds in good quantity pls. Who helps here pls
Re: Cabbage And Letuce Farming by emmybiz(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2017
Pls, I want to cultivate cabbage and cucumber by first week of june,can it produce well without irrigation.
And what's the cost of the seedlings for an acre of land

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Frozen Chicken Supplier / Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum / FG Commences Refined Cassava Chips Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.