Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

HYPOCRISY!!! Gej Frustrating Red Rail Line Project. (attacks buhari) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HYPOCRISY!!! Gej Frustrating Red Rail Line Project. (attacks buhari) (2181 Views)

The Nation Newspaper Attacks Buhari's Budget / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HYPOCRISY!!! Gej Frustrating Red Rail Line Project. (attacks buhari) by awodman: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fashola should find another lie..So GEJ is frustrating the rail project & yet approved a loan meant for its construction?

Maku said the project covers the construction of a 27km light rail,
construction of schools and the construction
of Adiyan Mini Water Works to provide
2million gallons of water per day.

www.leadership.ng/news/373411/fg-approves-n40bn-loan-lagos-state

4 Likes

Re: HYPOCRISY!!! Gej Frustrating Red Rail Line Project. (attacks buhari) by ahaika23: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin FAsh just so ashamed to show face haven seen GEJ's strides grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: HYPOCRISY!!! Gej Frustrating Red Rail Line Project. (attacks buhari) by Djicemob: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
DOA thread,shiit backfired grin

2 Likes

Re: HYPOCRISY!!! Gej Frustrating Red Rail Line Project. (attacks buhari) by obayaya(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

I would like to ask Minister of State for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Ms. Jumoke Akinjide if gej also hates the South-west.

Same question for naijareferee, ochejoseph, rozayx5 and
Ngwakwe

If Fashola couldn't secure approval for Iddo route, why not look for an alternative route?

Since bottlenecks with the Approval is delaying the Red line, What exactly is Fashola's excuse for the delay in the completion of the Blue line?

In my opinion, Mr. Fashola is only trying to shift blames. He had 8 years to Complete the blue line.. GEJ completed longer and more complex rail lines in less than 2 years..

Oby!!! Comparing this with GMB's cancellation of Lagos rail in the 80s and paying a fine that was bigger than the cost of the project isn't a very smart comparison..

Happy New Year in advance..

Berem.. grin

3 Likes

Re: HYPOCRISY!!! Gej Frustrating Red Rail Line Project. (attacks buhari) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Change2015:

GEJ approved? Do you understand how government works at all? Have you kept up with the budget statements of Lagos State? Laziness and ignorance is a poor combo.
Which budget statements, Lagos state Govt is a huge fraud, we all know that. Little wonder they refused to allow the passage of the FOI bill in that state.
N51 Billion fashole said? He should be tried by ERIC, cos I can't find any work his administration did with that amount on federal roads.
Well, I've vowed to Stop paying my taxes and LUCs to LASG till Agbaje takes over.
And FG must not refund a penny to those crooks that refused to allow us into what they did with the money they claim.
As for the Red or Blue rail line, he should build his own or hand over their operation to NRC period!

GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State / The Real Meaning Of "ORUBEBE" / I Would Have Been Jailed If GMB Had Lost Presidential Election - Gov. Amaech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.