Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Mrc Suggest Ways Of Reviving The Dead Nairaland Rap Threads. Hot Thread! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Mrc Suggest Ways Of Reviving The Dead Nairaland Rap Threads. Hot Thread! (945 Views)

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread / Crude Vs The Mrc's. . . . .bring It On (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Mrc Suggest Ways Of Reviving The Dead Nairaland Rap Threads. Hot Thread! by chasisgirl(f): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
well the MRCS -AKA MULTIPLE RETARD CLONES have a new year resolution , and that is to turn nairaland rap battle threads into a viable battle ground that it used to be before bjbroke got banned
, We the MRCS are now inviting all and sundry to suggest ways by which the nairaland battle threads can be reawakened, so pls drop some few suggestions . merry xmas and happy nu year in advance to all battle mcs including the enemies and beef champions [b][/b]

here are my suggestions
1. that bjbroke the originator of nairaland rap threads be unbanned and begged to bring back all his entourage po-deep, spottie, passworded, eldoublo afrocynic , jessicalcb and co
2. that makavele and edosioo who were banned illegally by shaz be unbanned and begged to return
3. that the mrcs will commence a tounament in 2009 invitation open to all and sundry

more suggestions coming .time for me to eat
Re: Mrc Suggest Ways Of Reviving The Dead Nairaland Rap Threads. Hot Thread! by FLOWSHOW: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2008
yall should expect the 1st tourney in 2009 organised by the one and only MRCS, thats after mukina's show of shame
Re: Mrc Suggest Ways Of Reviving The Dead Nairaland Rap Threads. Hot Thread! by Crude(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2009
Tell u wat? Better come up with more i.d's before then, and reg 'em at ur filthy hole tourney, i betcha aint no elite gon' feature in that doodah,. . . .

(1)

Wats The Latest Music Competiton/auditioning/concert Around Lag / Re: View Out Heroine~poppet New Song (super Taste) Rap Hp. / Should Nicki Minaj Reply Shether?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.