Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56408 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Tinubu does not mean well for his kinsmen much less a northerner. Don't be surprised he might plot Buhari's impeachment should the latter(May God forbid bad thing) becomes the President.
Agent of doom! Why don't you plan how your life will be in 2015 instead of predicting evil?
You PDP demonic agents are despecable beings! Twaaaah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Writter of this post is sick in the head. Sickness will kill you and your family before ending of 2015 in Jesus name oloriburuku somebody.
Anyway Buhari/Osinbajo all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by dmola(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
Gbam! iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *in oba of benin's voice*

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by homesteady(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have also thought about Buhari dying in Office!
But at least before he dies, a lot of changes would have happened!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Franchise21(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
E no concern me... Afterall, Yar'Adua died while in office

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by coldFLARES1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
So this is politics abi? I can see part of the campaign war chests deployed already. I simply give up! This 'issue-based campaigns' redefined portends grave danger, and those that predicted that there may not be elections may be proven right eventually.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by niceguy3(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
ashawo what are u talking........... Cow

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by husseyn(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lies! All lies!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by PassingShot(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:
I can sense your fears bro.Buhari your saviour won't die.He will contest election and the results announced.

Are you going to force people to vote Buhari at gun point? Why are you so sure he would beat an incumbent - nay, an incumbent president?

I say this so you won't catch Hypertension incase your wishes(wishful thinking) do not come to pass.Thank you.

But it is you TANoids that are already "catching hypertension" already.

It is you TANoids who behave like everyone must vote for Mr. Clueless.

And it is you TANoids who behave like you will commit suicide if Buhari wins.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ramdris(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Many GMB stories from PDP:
Season 1: GMB is a boko haram.
2: GMB wants to idealize Nigeria.
3.GMB is a semi illiterate.
4: GMB is corrupt
5: GMB will die soon due to terminal illness.
6: Let's watch out.........

Sai. BUHARI.....

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by dmola(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
san316:
One thing I know for sure is that there was never a time GMB was reported to have traveled out to take care of any serious medical condition.

however, PEJ even died and came back.
Tinubu spent days abroad in a foreign hospital.

If you ask me who is closer to death based on our humanly calculation, I would say by age, it is GMB but BAT has overtaken him based on fitness condition.

though, to me, anybody can die at any time. even the OP can die today regardless of his age.

so we need another story.
Lmao ..........bt y evil

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
tomakint:

You mean something like this? grin cheesy grin
Exactly bro.Tinubu wants to send Buhari to his early grave for selfish reasons.

Few weeks from now everywhere will be agog with Jonathan's victory.
Compliments of the season bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Chubhie: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..love this short write-up..
I'm suspecting a new team assembled to rattle APC to its core. This is beyond okupe,Abati and co. I will appreciate APC coming up with a proper refutation structure to structure, word to word and line to line. A Joseph Goebbels is now in GEJ team. Cursing and invoking amadioha or obatala makes APC looks bereft of ideas to counter this!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by jonuel1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=berem post=29340304]Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!![/quote

Why reason through ur anus? Did any1 wish late Yar'Adua death?

Why not consider the age of Buhari and the stress of responsibilities attached to the office he's vying for?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by rhymz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
I repeat again, the reality is that Buhari is getting support from the people who do not matter even in the North. I won't be surprised if this election goes exactly like the 2011.

How many major Northern politicians have declared open support for him since his emergence as the flag bearer for APC. Even Atiku his fellow party mate is yet to take any categorical stand on Buhari's candidacy. I tell why :

The Northern political heavy wright's that I know, understand very well that besides the fact that Buhari is grossly overrated and does not understand the dynamics of politics in Nigeria as it relates to the North;
*He is too old now, might be overwhelmed with the heavy demands of leadership and might just do a Yaradua on them and power will return to the South and SW will be the beneficiary.

* They know Tinubu is no father Christmas and they see the hands of Obasanjo all over the insistence that the VP must be a southwesterner. They know the Yoruba way of doing politics, they never sow where they don't hope to benefit in the nearest future.

* Osibanjo is a distraction for gullible Nigerian Christians, going by how the man has been left alone to do his own celebrity campaign jumping from one BRT bus to campaign to going to shoprite and then going to secular shows to mingle with the likes of Olamide only tells you one thing, they don't take the lackey Pastor seriously for now, he is just there to fulfill a purpose for the Southwest handlers of the party. Osibanjo obviously can not swing any vote even in the SW.

Buhari might look fit in all the doctored pictures of him and his clueless VP but one thing is a giving, he is very old, lethargic, probably has limitations as a result of his age and nobody knows his health status, at least it is not in the public domain, so if there is an argument that he is getting all the SW support from the SW handlers of the party, it is because it is a very high probability, they probably know his health conditions and status better than any ordinary supporter, knowing how cleverly cunning the SW do politics it might possibly be why many of the Northern political elites are still very much ambivalent about a Buhari presidency.

Check out the man's sponsors so far, they are largely none-northerners, that says a lot. Politics goes beyond loud propaganda and brawn and threat, elite support base is very key and if you are not getting it even from your own stronghold then don't be too surprised if Buhari gets all the media and sectional common man support in the north and still lose come election day. I have said enough, I need somebody intelligent to debate with me on this not abuse or throw childish temper tantrums.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by annibro(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Direct the question to sahara reporters from where this story emanated.You won't get the answers here.

Someone must be working 4/with Sahara reporters otherwise, he won't be the 1st 2 get ds info or used as d medium 2 spread dis concocted rumour
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by igbeke: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
It is possible you might even die before him. Who knows? Death is no respecter of persons be it young or old.
Thesame way you might as well slum and die now. How about that?
Anyway, I pray you live long, long and longer. In Jesus' name
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by PapiWata: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please can someone encourage Boko Haram terror gang leader Weeping General Buhari to PLEASE hurry up and join his ancestors, without further ado.

As the unrepentant instigator of post-election massacres in northern Nigeria when his defeat at the 2011 presidential polls was confirmed, Buhari does deserve a fair trial for mass murder, followed by a life sentence spent in protective custody under the auspices of the International Criminal Court in Holland, HOWEVER, if the immutable laws of Karma see fit to strike the terrorist financier Buhari dead with a slow, progressively excruciating disease, then all is well in the universe after all, which is always cause for thankful celebration, since by kicking the bucket, Weeping General Buhari will have done his part to ensure perpetual dynamic equilibrium between the planet's existential Ying and Yang.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ogene007: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Its obvious you are not a christian because if you are, you would not be using the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ in vain.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by lion042(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Another Yaradua grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=Chubhie post=29343223][/quote] I used to think u had dis unrelenting support for buhari..why d sudden likeness for the current pdp strategy?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Abegggi who is not sick among them?GEJ is sick, sambo is sick, tinubu is sick,fashola too, in short all our leaders are mentally,physically, psychologically,and even grammatically ssssssssssick both APC and PDP, mtsheeeeeeeeeeew All I knw is GMB till the trumpets sound lolzzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

[size=18pt]Why are they all afraid of this anti-corruption crusader?
WHAT WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by MORNDEW(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nigerian youths ar funny. A story without a reliable source nd many believe it. I know many did not even read it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by flexing11(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
all dis propaga*da talk we *ever solve d situatio*,,,,,,,bu*ari *as a termi*al disease----useless talk from cluless PDP,,
bu*ari de solutio*ist come 2015,

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by anonimi: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:
PDP's Agents of Corruption trying all levels of Madness to see which will drive them more crazy.

Come 2015, it is Sai Buhari. No matter the pranks, Corruption will be voted out.

I quite agree with you, rare & strange though it may be, that there is no NEED for pranks

Comparing performance records ONLY between the president & the daft old soldier trying to replace him will be more than sufficient to ensure the Pretending A-Looter pensioner is floored again.

I hope we can focus on that!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by duni04(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
homesteady:
I have also thought about Buhari dying in Office!
But at least before he dies, a lot of changes would have happened!
Seriously? Is this not the same kind of thinking that brought us 'goodluck'? undecided
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by teejayman: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
the fear of GMB is the begining of wisdom, destiny cant be dabble with!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by MistadeRegal(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't trust any candidate elected by a 1-Man Electoral College.

As for me and my household, we will not queue in the sun to vote anybody come 2015.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by datribune: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahaha d stealing is not corruption camp is truly desperate. There can be no greater advocate of anti-corruption than d General & he will live long to halt d decay & corruption of d clueless GEJ years. Long live Nigeria. Long live d people's General. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Why are they all afraid of this anti-corruption crusader?
WHAT WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT?[/size]
[size=18pt] I WONDER O! [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abisola Ajimobi Kola-Daisi: I Place Napkin On My Husband's Lap & Watch Him Eat / Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.