Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? (17094 Views)

The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? / What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by kilokeys(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Its too early to share the testimony grin

well.. darling happy new year. u r prepared for me shey?. ill be waiting
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Biggty(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigeria ladies can drive that long, they only drive on 1km road
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by lacreamilips: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Masterchef(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
appini:
Doing a 145km/hr on a nigerian road. Kudos!

Hello friend, people go above 190km/hr on Benin bypass going towards Warri interchange . You can also do well above 170km/hr on Benin Warri Highway. My own least cruising speed on these roads over a period of 5 years that I worked in Warri and shuttled from IB was 160km/hr. Sure you won't believe that I once got dusted at 200km/hr by a biker on Akure-Ilesha Highway? Mind you, this was on the single carriageway portion about 2 years ago. I regularly chased the particular group of bikers in question. On Ilesha dual carriageway up till Oduduwa University roundabout near Ife, you can enjoy your car steady at slightly above 200km/hr. FYI I did all of this in a Maxima that I bought here on Nairaland in Feb 2010 from "Arnold.... .? " I changed oil/tyres etc at less than 1/2 the due periods though. In conclusion, as someone said earlier, Nigerian roads are not as bad as to limit us to a meager 145kmph

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by wizman11(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
very soon we will see nairaland guys aw many kilometres av y driven a car b4 mtchew undecided
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Jimwalex(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
uboma:

About 3.5 to 4 hours

u mean 5-6 hour,bro?...cos even zaria to kano wld take u up to 2hrs.i doubt if u can spend anything less than 3.5-4hrs frm Abuja to Zaria..speaking frm xperience...just tot u should knw,tanx!
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Abraham2013(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Teekayeee:
I don drive from Yenagoa to Enugu.
My dear u strong oh! Passing tombia junction, mbiama junction and elele - owerri bad road. U deserve an award.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by dechandel(f): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
kilokeys:

well.. darling happy new year. u r prepared for me shey?. ill be waiting
Lol
Hope you've written your will?
Ts gon be a good year for you tongue
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by idu1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
I heard idowuogbo drove from sango ota to pakistan..... :DI heard idowuogbo drove from sango ota to pakistan.....
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by aishaquest(f): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jarus:

I have never even permitted my wife to drive from Ajah to Mowe, not to talk of intercity.

I'm curious. Why is that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by kilokeys(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Hope you've written your will?
Ts gon be a good year for you tongue
will? many wills this year o
i will steal ur heart.. hmm if i haven't already
i will break the heads of the other boyz forming bf

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by youngice(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
nora544:
I like to drive and the fastest I could make was 210 km/hr with the car from a friend and normaly I drive between 140 and 170 km/hr.

The longest way I make alone with a car was from Vienna to Hamburg in germany that is about 1200 km one way, with two stops where drank coffee.

I was 18 when I got my first own car.

I drive very much when i go for holifay because i have a motorhome and the longest way with stops was from vienna to the nord cap in norway and back in 3 Weeks.
Ever driven on autobahn before
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Ilekeh(f): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
100Cents:

Okay.

Osun state to Jigawa

Next !

Yes, Osun to Jigawa. Problem?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by dechandel(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
kilokeys:

will? many wills this year o
i will steal ur heart.. hmm if i haven't already
i will break the heads of the other boyz forming bf
grin grin grin
Just thought i'd let you know,i wont be paying any charity visit to you while in kirkiri. So becareful with the broken bottles tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by 14DUI(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Driving 145km/h in naija road, pls OP thread carefully pls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by kilokeys(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Just thought i'd let you know,i wont be paying any charity visit to you while in kirkiri. So becareful with the broken bottles tongue
shhh
. lets resolve ds matter in private. there would be no breaking bottles, no kirikiri, no fights.. if u come to papa.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Mrbigman1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
100Cents:

I actually asked because you stated that Abj to Kano is about 5 hours.

Abj - Kad = 2 hours.

Kad - Kano = 2 hours.

I'm I right ?

Is said plus or minus sire. U can't even tell me it's four hours with a range rover and u want a V4 engine camery to do same? I gave a range of time assumptions not an exact. Anyways, u win
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by nora544: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
youngice:

Ever driven on autobahn before

Oh yeah I like autobahn for long distance but what I like also is the roads in the mountains.

I had a good friend and we make together rallies with the car when I was young, I was in motor sport.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by emilaiyemi: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
1320 km (816 miles).
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Mrbigman1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
100Cents:

That road has been under intense construction work for years.

Why not try Enugu to PH via Aba ? Then share testimony..

Good for dem, make dem get outspoken citizens or get good Govt, dem go either get mugu or short handicapped ppl to rule better ones and at d end blame it on an innocent man. At a point, Anambra state Govt was building with his money and waiting for federal Govt to refund wen ever dey re ready to build. Inbtw, whats d imo state Govt doing to its ppl? Using money to be used to build 1000km of road and be doing advert on AIT. Nawa oh, u go dey show wetin u no get, APC indeed. Dat guy na mistake cos owerri be like abandoned grave plus d oda parts be like apology. Lord ve mercy, my head still aches
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Absoj(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Depend on wia u re in kd, from Zaria is about and hour. From kd city to Zaria is 45 min plus or minus den consider speed limit as well. Someone can drive same distance for 2 hours.
Hmm! With all the checkpoints the timing might vary.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Teekayeee(f): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Owerri-okigwe - Enugu.
Mrbigman1:

What route did u take exactly?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Teekayeee(f): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
E no easy sha o. That Owerri rd too bad abeg.
Abraham2013:

My dear u strong oh! Passing tombia junction, mbiama junction and elele - owerri bad road. U deserve an award.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Mrbigman1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Teekayeee:
Owerri-okigwe - Enugu.

U try jare, u deserve a hand shake ma'am.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by oyinmio: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
FROM ISOLO TO KM46 LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by sherrylo: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lagos, Badagry to Ife Osun state. say 4hrs and i dont do more than 100-120 km/h
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Both of you should be arrested for doing 135, 145 etc. on the highway. angry angry

I am sure this is way above the speed limit. angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ritux: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
14DUI:
Driving 145km/h in naija road, pls OP thread carefully pls.

Like I said earlier, our highways are not as bad as some people perceive it to be.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Motolank: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
I drove maryland to missouri (21 hours), in two days
10hrs fitst day and 11hrs 2nd day.... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by youngice(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
nora544:

Oh yeah I like autobahn for long distance but what I like also is the roads in the mountains.

I had a good friend and we make together rallies with the car when I was young, I was in motor sport.
are you into pro driving or something
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Abraham2013(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Teekayeee:
E no easy sha o. That Owerri rd too bad abeg.
Its even worst during rainy season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fix A Car That Doesn't Start (Photos) / Taxi drivers, What Do You Do To Forgotten Items When You Can't Trace The Owner? / Its A/C Season Again, Lets Share Problems And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.