Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting (756 Views)

Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic / Dear NL Mods And Supermods, I Can Moderate This Section! / Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting by tomiobj(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
The rule states. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

And my question is that. Does this affect the ability to create 2 accounts. Maybe 1 personal and the other website/blog account.....or maybe a secreet account for various reasons. because I saw a girl lamenting about getting banned on. Her other account and you stated rule 19. And tthe two accounts were created. The same period. 5 years ago
Cc. Seun Ishilove and oda supermods
Re: Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting by Vince77(m): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
I hv never read the rules.lol
Re: Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting by ireneony(f): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Make they reduce safarigirl ban....that girl is so nice, I have never seen her insult someone on nairaland
Ishilove try and reduce safarigirl ban...please help her out.
Biko....am speaking on behalf of her....i saw her thread today,when she was begging you guys to unban her.
Please new year is coming, we are supposed to enter the year together.
Please pity her
Re: Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting by tomiobj(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
Make they reduce safarigirl ban....that girl is so nice, I have never seen her insult someone on nairaland
Ishilove try and reduce safarigirl ban...please help her out.
Biko....am speaking on behalf of her....i saw her thread today,when she was begging you guys to unban her.
Please new year is coming, we are supposed to enter the year together.
Please pity her
sths Telln me u r safaarigirl
Re: Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting by ireneony(f): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
tomiobj:
sths Telln me u r safaarigirl
why would you say such thing, is it bad for me to solicit on behalf of her.....u de talk Like say na today you de see my moniker for nairaland......stop saying what you don't know......even the mods will testify that am not her.
Make I ask u, is it a bad thing to beg for someone. If u dont have a heart to forgive....me, i have a tender heart. Please change ur way
Re: Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting by ikeno(m): 2:55am On Dec 31, 2014
How does it feel to be banned. cheesy I just dey ask cuz persin like me wey no fit do without NL go just faint instantly. cheesy

Mod na joke I just dey joke.
Re: Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting by tomiobj(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2014
ireneony:
why would you say such thing, is it bad for me to solicit on behalf of her.....u de talk Like say na today you de see my moniker for nairaland......stop saying what you don't know......even the mods will testify that am not her.
Make I ask u, is it a bad thing to beg for someone. If u dont have a heart to forgive....me, i have a tender heart. Please change ur way
. No vex oo. Na simple joke

(1) (Reply)

15 Accurate Images That Explain Everything In Your Life / What Money Type Are You? / 7 Annoying Set Of People You Meet At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.