Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Dont Envy Married People At All - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Envy Married People At All (7852 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Envy Married People At All by postmann: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
oweniwe:
It all starts with romance... Romance between the man and lady.... The Lady considers the size of the man's pocket while the man examines is she is a "wife material"....

Forget about love.... Men and women marry for various reasons and love is least of them.... People marry because of what the other person has to offer... If u have nothing to offer, you can hardly get married and if what you have to offer dries up after you're married, you're in one kind mind tormenting soup.......!!....

Weeks before the wedding, den no go let person hear word. Pixs of the "lover birds" in romantic poses... Wedding IV.... So much noise and hype..... On the wedding day.... I don't understand how a man who is living in a rented apartment will spend millions on a day event when one can buy a good plot of land outside town for 500k.... Marriage is an investment abi? Spouce dey come and go but your land will always be there.... Well.... After people have helped you eat your money finish.... You will now face one kaind gloomy, boring, and monotonous routine everyday....

For the men, when they can't endure d boring routines anymore, den go begin "waka waka" looking for mistresses.... The mistress will say "let me chop his money and enjoy myself"..... The wife herself who is probably a former mistress herself (beleive me, all dos gals get "history" o) will pouring spit, nagging and cursing.... Shebi you did the same to another woman husband so why you dey vex?
If it is not money issues, it is about sexx, wicked inlaws, unromantic wife, uncaring husband.... bla bla bla.... Then they will come to nairaland looking for advice.... SMH... Abeg carry your cross go meet ur husband/wife.... Nairalanders will make drama out of your "confessions".

Small time.... You go hear fight.... Den seperation.... Then ultimately, divorce.... If you ask how did it happen, they will say "I miss road"......!!....

What irritates me most is the trend of young girls in their teens and early 20s dating married men.... Its like they're having competition.... When they get married and a younger gal does same to their husband, they'll scream blue murder.....!!.... I know you'll say am focusing on the women and leaving the men blameless.... Not really.... If the women don't condone it, men wont do it.... If your elder brother want is having mistress, the wife is the cause... She dont know how to take good care of your brother, she's too old, my brother need young blood..... You too, if your husband "carry woman", u dont know how to take care of your husband and you're getting old..... Lobatan.....!!...

So next time i see those pre-wedding pictures... All those IVs, aso ebi and co... E go be like... Two people are looking for each other's troubles...

Hmmm..... Hmmm

i don't envy them at all. Especially those guys getting married on monthly salary.... Now you're giving her money she's not complaining... If you lose your job and she has to be paying the bills, she will start doing like.. You're a lazy man... All you know is to eat... Am paying all d bills ooo .... E gba mi o .....

When he was taking care of you, when you were eating... You're not lazy... But now he has no job, he is lazy...

* looks right... looks left *
* sees some angry ladies preparing a cricifix *

* takes off my shoes and pick race.....*

grin

You should envy married folks, irrespective of what nightmare most married folks go through. For one, the benefits of marriage outweighs the disadvantages and unmarried folks have more old age crisis than those who married and raised their children.

Coming to your ills against marriage; there are laid down rules for every institution and marriage is no exception. The exchange of vows and the ceremony that followed were down within the umbrella of such rules, be they traditional or religious, or even secular like in court marriage. And within these laid down rules you find that gender roles and responsibilities are well defined. It is when either or both parties abandon or neglect their individual responsibilities that trouble starts coming in.

Secondly, there's nothing good and worthwhile that doesn't require a measure of sacrifice, and marriage requires some good measure of sacrifices to make it work.

There are selfless individuals out there in their good numbers who held out against all odds, weathered the storm, and stood in for their partners until they crossed over trying times and are enjoying the fruits of a happy union.

Marriage is not for everyone, especially the self-centered.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Envy Married People At All by oweniwe(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
postmann:

We should envy married folks, irrespective of what nightmare most married folks go through. For one, the benefits of marriage outweighs the disadvantages and unmarried folks have more old age crisis than those who married and raised their children.

Coming to your ills against marriage; there are laid down rules for every institution and marriage is no exception. The exchange of vows and the ceremony that followed were down within the umbrella of such rules, be they traditional or religious, or even secular like in court marriage. And within these laid down rules you find that gender roles and responsibilities are well defined. It is when either or both parties abandon or neglect their individual responsibilities that trouble starts coming in.

there's nothing good and worthwhile that doesn't require a measure of sacrifice, and marriage requires some good measure of sacrifices to make it work

Oga, why you wake up the sleeping thread nah ? undecided
Re: I Dont Envy Married People At All by postmann: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
oweniwe:

Oga, why you wake up the sleeping thread nah ? undecided

grin grin grin
Did I? I don't think so. Someone made a comment this morning which exhumed the thread from its grave. I just rolled it over.
Re: I Dont Envy Married People At All by oweniwe(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
postmann:

grin grin grin
Did I? I don't think so. Someone made a comment this morning which exhumed the thread from its grave. I just rolled it over.

Your right ...!!.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just His Will / Lioness Beats Down Her Mate When She Spots Him With Another Female (Pics) / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.