Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? (7714 Views)

Back To School: Readjusting To ‘Normal’ Sleep Schedule / Must A Married Woman Revert Back To Her Maiden Name After Divorce? / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Jadeobee: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hi

I’m currently pregnant for my husband and I’ve just been wondering after vaginal birth if it goes back to normal. I’ve heard instances where men will tell their wives it feels the same, but it’s only to make them feel good about themselves.

I think this question is mainly directed to men because I feel like sometimes we women like to deceive ourselves with lies. Does sexual intercourse feel the same with someone who has had a child? Also can you tell the difference between someone who has a child and someone who doesn’t even if they don’t tell you? I just want to have a discussion about this.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Palmerbarry: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think it does but not fully.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by vickydankal(f): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
At first it will not feel the same for you and your partner, especially if you had virginal delivery. The muscles will stretch not to talk about the tear you are most likely to have. Depending on the tear, muscles recovery and other virginal healing, sex will likely not feel the same for you and Oga. With time, exercise, vitamins, and vegetables your body will not just heal your virginal will recover, then you could start having even a better sex than when you started.

15 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by TwoBottles: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
It's a matter of preference, while some men like it wide and wet, others prefer it tight and smooth. But local man don't care how you bring it because local man knows how to make it dry and wet and dry again.

Thank you..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

I’m currently pregnant for my husband and I’ve just been wondering after vaginal birth if it goes back to normal. I’ve heard instances where men will tell their wives it feels the same, but it’s only to make them feel good about themselves.

I think this question is mainly directed to men because I feel like sometimes we women like to deceive ourselves with lies. Does sexual intercourse feel the same with someone who has had a child? Also can you tell the difference between someone who has a child and someone who doesn’t even if they don’t tell you? I just want to have a discussion about this.

Thanks.

20 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Kestolove(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:
At first it will not feel the same for you and your partner, especially if you had virginal delivery. The muscles will stretch not to talk about the tear you are most likely to have. Depending on the tear, muscles recovery and other virginal healing, sex will likely not feel the same for you and Oga. With time, exercise, vitamins, and vegetables your body will not just heal your virginal will recover, then you could start having even a better sex than when you started.
What do we have to do to let people know virgin and vagina are different. It's worse when women can't even spell vagina.

@Op, trust me if you've always been tight, chances are you will remain tight.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by vickydankal(f): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
Gaggi:

What do we have to do to let people know virgin and vagina are different. It's worse when women can't even spell vagina.

@Op, trust me if you've always been tight, chances are you will remain tight.

That was a silly mistake I made right there. But you could still drive home your point without insulting me and women generally you know.... No be my Papa be queen of England. undecided undecided

35 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Preshy561(f): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

Thanks.
Highly unnecessary.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
This question have been bothering me too... Thank God for kegels though
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by farady(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Yes it can come back to normal. It only requires you to start doing kegels few days to 6weeks after normal delivery. If you are consistent with the exercises, your vagina muscles/walls can tighten up in few months. Even after that, you still need to do it occasionally. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Jadeobee: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Well it’s the truth. We like to lie to ourselves a lot which is understandable but I find men to be more truthful especially with topics like this. Sometimes some women will be like ‘I feel so tight, sometimes I feel like a virgin’ meanwhile the husband is not feeling the same thing. So that’s why I specifically aimed this thread for men to answer because I feel like they can judge best.
Preshy561:

Highly unnecessary.

14 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Jadeobee: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Are you married? Has your wife given birth?
farady:
Yes it can come back to normal. It only requires you to start doing kegels few days to 6weeks after normal delivery. If you are consistent with the exercises, your vagina muscles/walls can tighten up in few months. Even after that, you still need to do it occasionally. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Preshy561(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
Well it’s the truth. We like to lie to ourselves a lot which is understandable but I find men to be more truthful especially with topics like this. Sometimes some women will be like ‘I feel so tight, sometimes I feel like a virgin’ meanwhile the husband is not feeling the same thing. So that’s why I specifically aimed this thread for men to answer because I feel like they can judge best.
Madam, since you already know which gender lies and tells the truth, isn't it best you ask the man at home instead of coming here to seek for advise?
Don't you have a man at home to tell you the truth? Mtchew.

32 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Jadeobee: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Well I don’t want to ask him hence why I’m here asking strangers. If you have nothing reasonable to add to this thread then leave, miss advocate for women. Shior.
Preshy561:

Madam, since you already know which gender lies and tells the truth, isn't it best you ask the man at home instead of coming here to seek for advise?
Don't you have a man at home to tell you the truth? Mtchew.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Asquare84(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
after child birth the vigee will not remain the same again, you can know that when the man penetrate it will be wild open and when a lady engage in sex with different men you can also tell too
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Preshy561(f): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
Well I don’t want to ask him hence why I’m here asking strangers. If you have nothing reasonable to add to this thread then leave, miss advocate for women. Shior.
K

12 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
vickydankal:

That was a silly mistake I made right there. But you could still drive home your point without insulting me and women generally you know.... No be my Papa be queen of England. undecided undecided
Nobody insulted you. if you cannot spell your valued part, you should learn quietly and not defend your ignorance by saying 'No be my Papa be queen of England.' Men are not queens by the way.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by farady(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
Are you married? Has your wife given birth?

Yes please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by belcom10(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
gringrin
Your papa no fit be Queen na.

vickydankal:

22 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Efewestern: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

Thanks.

Your major concern now should be the pregnancy, your body regaining its normal shape after delivery is something you can discuss later with hubby.

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by thorpido(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
It could go back to normal or may be slightly different.It depends on some factors like having a tear during delivery,your body type etc.
Just get back to doing Kegel's exercises and in a couple of weeks,you will be fine.

If however,it doesn't feel exactly like before,(some don't)don't kill yourself.Just hope you have a content husband.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
belcom10:
gringrin
Your papa no fit be Queen na.

Papa...queen?

grin grin grin

Make una no kill person na
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Katier00(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Asquare84:
after child birth the vigee will not remain the same again, you can know that when the man penetrate it will be wild open and when a lady engage in sex with different men you can also tell too
i felt tighter after giving birth to my son. So maybe body differs

3 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Jadeobee: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
I feel like it’s left for your husband or sexual partner to judge. Because you might feel tight but your husband may not feel that way.
Katier00:
i felt tighter after giving birth to my son. So maybe body differs

7 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Miarose: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
What is your concern exactly?
Are u worried about loose vagina for yourself or for your husband?
Does lose vagina kill anybody?
What is the calibration for lose vagina?
Don't come and kill yourself.. if it bothers u that much, go for elective CS.
With time ,you will learn to put your well-being above a man's pleasure, they will find reason to dance naked outside no matter how choking the vagina is.

37 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Katier00(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
I feel like it’s left for your husband or sexual partner to judge. Because you might feel tight but your husband may not feel that way.
yea but I was relating my feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
You have nothing to worry about OP.

With time the vagina will contrast to how it was before delivery
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jadeobee:
Honestly, the topic is highly unnecessary.

13 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by cococandy(f): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
We wish you safe delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Miarose:
What is your concern exactly?
Are u worried about loose vagina for yourself or for your husband?
Does lose vagina kill anybody?
What is the calibration for lose vagina?
Don't come and kill yourself.. if it bothers u that much, go for elective CS.
With time ,you will learn to put your well-being above a man's pleasure, they will find reason to dance naked outside no matter how choking the vagina is.

The topic is highly unnecessary in my opinion, she's actually asking on behalf of her husband.

10 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Greenbullet(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2019
The truth from married men who I have asked this question varies , I have asked 15 of them ,I have always been curious over this issue .
most of the men asked were over 50 , so they have experience. This was their opinion , The vagina does not go back to it's former glory , it is noticably different from before , the walls will become wider and the depth will be more narrow , but their explanation varies 6 of the men who I asked said it was different but acceptable , another 7 said it was very different , the tightness they felt disappeared and the vagina walls got weaker , the last 2 said, said it was a complete catastrophe , the vagina was a shadow of itself , one said and I recall ,the vagina is similar to a black hole , that he doesn't enjoy sex and he just does it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entries Into Cussons Baby Moment Begins / Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children / Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.