Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Health Benefits Of Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Health Benefits Of Sex (593 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Sex by draigboje(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SEX

(1) Men who have sex at least twice in a week have 50% reduction rate in developing of heart disease.This is a conclusion drawn from a research carried out on 1,000 men in Germany.
(2) Sex reduces stress of both physiological and emotional origins. Too much stress can lead to many diseases including cancer. Therefore, anything that can reduce stress will reduce the propensity to developing any of the illnesses caused by stress.
(3) Sex tones up abdominal and other muscles of the body, thereby preventing muscular atrophy.
(4) It improves memory because it improves blood flow to the brain.
(5) It increases the feeling of motivation because of the release of a “chemical” in the body called endorphins. Endorphins also help one to get better sleep.
(6) Having sex helps women strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor. As women advance in age, having strong pelvic floor muscles help reduce the risk of accidents.
(7) Sex boosts self-esteem and improve intimacy in relationships. A good sex life is one way to stay happy, healthy and fit.

1 Corinthians 7:2 and 5 (CEV) says “ husband and wife should be fair to each other about having sex”
“ So don’t refuse sex to each other, unless you agree not to have sex for a while, in order to spend time in prayer. Then Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control”

These are some of the things examined in the book ”Marriage, Love And Sex-From God’s Perspective” written by Dr Ikhidero Aigboje who is an ordained Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God. He has been able to marry his knowledge of Medicine( being a Medical Doctor trained at the Prestigious University of Ibadan) with a good, workable knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. The book is a must have for all and sundry regardless of age.The book examines who qualifies for marriage,how does one know who to marry, resolving marital conflicts using the word of God as the foundation etc. It is a book that one should read over and over until one gets a good grasp of the doctrines taught therein.
Re: Health Benefits Of Sex by leshluap(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sex...

(1) (Reply)

19 Kids Who Probably Dress Better Than You / Family / For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.