|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,754,877 members, 6,544,423 topics. Date: Monday, 18 October 2021 at 05:38 PM
|Health Benefits Of Sex by draigboje(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014|
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SEX
(1) Men who have sex at least twice in a week have 50% reduction rate in developing of heart disease.This is a conclusion drawn from a research carried out on 1,000 men in Germany.
(2) Sex reduces stress of both physiological and emotional origins. Too much stress can lead to many diseases including cancer. Therefore, anything that can reduce stress will reduce the propensity to developing any of the illnesses caused by stress.
(3) Sex tones up abdominal and other muscles of the body, thereby preventing muscular atrophy.
(4) It improves memory because it improves blood flow to the brain.
(5) It increases the feeling of motivation because of the release of a “chemical” in the body called endorphins. Endorphins also help one to get better sleep.
(6) Having sex helps women strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor. As women advance in age, having strong pelvic floor muscles help reduce the risk of accidents.
(7) Sex boosts self-esteem and improve intimacy in relationships. A good sex life is one way to stay happy, healthy and fit.
1 Corinthians 7:2 and 5 (CEV) says “ husband and wife should be fair to each other about having sex”
“ So don’t refuse sex to each other, unless you agree not to have sex for a while, in order to spend time in prayer. Then Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control”
These are some of the things examined in the book ”Marriage, Love And Sex-From God’s Perspective” written by Dr Ikhidero Aigboje who is an ordained Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God. He has been able to marry his knowledge of Medicine( being a Medical Doctor trained at the Prestigious University of Ibadan) with a good, workable knowledge of the Holy Scriptures. The book is a must have for all and sundry regardless of age.The book examines who qualifies for marriage,how does one know who to marry, resolving marital conflicts using the word of God as the foundation etc. It is a book that one should read over and over until one gets a good grasp of the doctrines taught therein.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44