Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. (888 Views)

Olaide Alim; Mentor’s Secret To Making Money Online [+free Ebook] / How I Got My Adsense With Just 24 Posts On A New Website Of Just 2 Weeks Old! / Pls help review my new website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Sirphrank(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
You've got to be hardworking, patient, and capable of pulling traffic.

Pulling traffic; what is a news if no one knows about it? If it's not trending? Same with a website. When no one know your website exist, then it has no worth. When you get your website, you've got to get people to know it! I'm not a traficc pro, but I know some ways;

-Create a fb page for your website and invite your friends to like it, urge them to invite their pals

-Create a twitter handle for the website and try gather followers, and do make considerable amount of tweets daily linking to your website.

-Create laudable posts on other popular websites and add your link if that won't upset the site owner to get backlinks.

-Pay for adverts. You can try adverstion on fb, or nairaland, if you've got the fund.

You've got to be patience as your traffic builds up, now pulling traffic is not just enough, being a young website, you've got to make visitors like it, how? You've got to be hardworking, posting at least 10 or more well layed out articles a day should do the trick in at most 5months, it will create the opinion of "if I visit the website, I'm in for a swell time!" in the mind of your website users, when that happens, Jackpot! Your traffic will start building itself, imcubent users will invite more fellows. And that's when you start earning, you've got to look professional to earn, hence the need for a top level domain name e.g .com, .net, .biz, .info .

To earn, which by now you're eligible for can be via either of this ways;

-Selling services : are you a website designer? Then it's time to put adverts about it on your website, write a lucid article on it and have it stick to the homepage, data reselling or any other, do the same.

-Publishing: to build your site you've bought adverts, now it's time you sell it, offer adverts spaces at resonable amounts that correlates with your traffic rate. Take ideas on ways to advertise from the PROs, your site is a blog, take ideas from ogbongeblog ... Your site is a forum? Take ideas from nairaland...

By now, you should be making money online the right way.

I need a .com or .info domain name, if you can help in any way to meet this need, please quote me. Thank you.
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Ayobami97(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Interesting, but it's a common story.
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Sirphrank(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
JideTheBlogger Brandnew2, akinalabi, Kaymisola, chiebube, lojik, mitchyy, lawyer, rokiatu, mukina2, rufaai, gabuzee, 9jamum, dejiswaggs, ihebrooke , ahmedinho1, brinebaba, abohrandy, globalwaly, Nairaplus, Frosti, richkids1, djohnny1, ahmsta, ogbongzky, mavtrevor, Jeel, honsule, Seun, limitbreka, yamakuza, Afam4eva, LailaIkeji1, Winnerslfc , folafola
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Sirphrank(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
eddybet, maekhel, halmarof, Ayobami97, Jayclinics ,roaringlamb01.
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Sirphrank(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ayobami97:
Interesting, but it's a common story.
Thanks.
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Sirphrank:
You've got to be hardworking, patient, and capable of pulling traffic.

Pulling traffic; what is a news if no one knows about it? If it's not trending? Same with a website. When no one know your website exist, then it has no worth. When you get your website, you've got to get people to know it! I'm not a traficc pro, but I know some ways;

-Create a fb page for your website and invite your friends to like it, urge them to invite their pals

-Create a twitter handle for the website and try gather followers, and do make considerable amount of tweets daily linking to your website.

-Create laudable posts on other popular websites and add your link if that won't upset the site owner to get backlinks.

-Pay for adverts. You can try adverstion on fb, or nairaland, if you've got the fund.

You've got to be patience as your traffic builds up, now pulling traffic is not just enough, being a young website, you've got to make visitors like it, how? You've got to be hardworking, posting at least 10 or more well layed out articles a day should do the trick in at most 5months, it will create the opinion of "if I visit the website, I'm in for a swell time!" in the mind of your website users, when that happens, Jackpot! Your traffic will start building itself, imcubent users will invite more fellows. And that's when you start earning, you've got to look professional to earn, hence the need for a top level domain name e.g .com, .net, .biz, .info .

To earn, which by now you're eligible for can be via either of this ways;

-Selling services : are you a website designer? Then it's time to put adverts about it on your website, write a lucid article on it and have it stick to the homepage, data reselling or any other, do the same.

-Publishing: to build your site you've bought adverts, now it's time you sell it, offer adverts spaces at resonable amounts that correlates with your traffic rate. Take ideas on ways to advertise from the PROs, your site is a blog, take ideas from ogbongeblog ... Your site is a forum? Take ideas from nairaland...

By now, you should be making money online the right way.

I need a .com or .info domain name, if you can help in any way to meet this need, please quote me. Thank you.

I can help u get one. do u need hosting too with it
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Sirphrank(m): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2014
nnamdiosu:

I can help u get one. do u need hosting too with it

If you can, I'd love. Thank you.
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by nnamdiosu(m): 2:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Sirphrank:

If you can, I'd love. Thank you.

oh you wanted a free....? Lol. if you want free why don't u go to 000host. search for them on Google. they give free domain (sub domain sha) and free hosting. I thought initially u wanted to buy from me
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Sirphrank(m): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2014
nnamdiosu:

oh you wanted a free....? Lol. if you want free why don't u go to 000host. search for them on Google. they give free domain (sub domain sha) and free hosting. I thought initially u wanted to buy from me
No P.
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by roaringlamb01(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Sirphrank:
eddybet, maekhel, halmarof, Ayobami97, Jayclinics ,roaringlamb01.

thanks, i appreciate the time you spent in gathering everyone...
Re: New Website? Steps To Making Money With It. by Sirphrank(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
roaringlamb01:

thanks, i appreciate the time you spent in gathering everyone...

My pleasure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website ASAP / Linda Ikeji Website Is So Horrible / Please What CSS Code Do I Need To Use To Solve This Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.