Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> (2447 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photo / Buhari Presents His Running Mate, Yemi Osinbajo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yemi Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by pacesetter939: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Weldone, my next VP

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by IamDejman(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Promising future for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tweeby: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Aso rock await you.! Amen GMB 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by nke001: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo

The last abstract possession to thrust to any politican is YOUR TRUST

Was he doing all these few months ago?

Dont Be Too Blind To See, Time shall surely tell.
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2014
THE PROF

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2014
THE INCOMPARABLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2014
YEMI OSINBAJO IS NOT A RELIGIOUS BIGOT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by Splashme: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2014
[size=14pt]He is copying Ayo Fayose of Ekiti

I can never be deceived.

Was he doing all these before?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 12:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Babatunde Adegbemiro SAID:

If you are voting for a President who has admitted that he is confused and his actions also lend credence to this fact, then your own level of confusion is classically severe.

Adegbemiro is a Nigerian lawyer.
Babatunde Adegbemiro SAID: If you are voting for a President who has admitted that he is confused and his actions also lend credence to this fact, then your own level of confusion is classically severe. Adegbemiro is a Nigerian lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Splashme:
[size=14pt]He is copying Ayo Fayose of Ekiti

I can never be deceived.

Was he doing all these before?[/size]
DID YOU SEE HIM DISTRIBUTING RICE ?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tpia3396: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2014
the little boy's expressions are very interesting.
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by fitzmayowa: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Naija politician can do anything and everything for votes, let them get to power and see if we will have pictures like this to share...

The way i have no shoe stunt was used by someone in 2011 is the same kind of stunt we are seeing now...

I just hope some voters don't get deceived by our stunt pulling politicians all in the name of getting votes, APC and PDP are bunch of stunt actors...
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by Gudiza(m): 4:30am On Dec 31, 2014
THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE!
BEWARE OF 419

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by omenka(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2014
The picture with the cabbage seller is my favourite. Something so "real" about it...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by eye4eye: 4:53am On Dec 31, 2014
omenka:
The picture with the cabbage seller is my favourite. Something so "real" about it...cheesy

Spot on! It looks so real. Those ladies had connection to what he was saying to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Did i hear friendly? Okay o i didn't say he's not friendly, but i bet if this man became the vp, this rubbish will stop, till you self will wonder, and asked " was this the man that was once meek and gentle? Was this the man that was once going from street to street hugging people" dont be blind, he's doing all this just to win people's heart.
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by eye4eye: 4:59am On Dec 31, 2014
crazysaint:
Did i hear friendly? Okay o i didn't say he's not friendly, but i bet if this man became the vp, this rubbish will stop, till you self will wonder, and asked " was this the man that was once meek and gentle? Was this the man that was once going from street to street hugging people" dont be blind, he's doing all this just to win people's heart.

Don't forget this man is a pastor and professor. He has been meeting everyday people and students since who knows when. People like this won't change no matter their position.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by amjoy: 5:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Desperado!
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by omenka(m): 5:02am On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Spot on! It looks so real. Those ladies had connection to what he was saying to them.
Exactly. Including the young girl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by eye4eye: 5:03am On Dec 31, 2014
omenka:
Exactly. Including the young girl. cheesy

That young girl with load on her head will surely get registered and pick up her voters' card after that conversation. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by omenka(m): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

That young girl with load on her head will surely get registered and pick up her voters' card after that conversation. grin
Very true. They look as though they could literally touch the change the man is preaching! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by faithugo64(f): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Don't be deceived,he is doing this because he wants power,he is trying to buy votes! Nigerians vote wisely!
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by nationwide1(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Oh what a dumb post! Vice president or vice presidential candidate / aspirant.
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
nationwide1:
Oh what a dumb post! Vice president or vice presidential candidate / aspirant.
Vice president because he has already won
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by omarlee(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2014
In advance democracies, politicians knock on peoples doors house to house to distribute fliers and other campaign related posters. this is welcome in Nigeria-APC is still setting the pace in fostering our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by nationwide1(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2014
tola9ja:

Vice president because he has already won
Hahaha. Even Buhari does not believe in his chances the way you do.
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by SweetJoystick(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Better man
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2014
nationwide1:
Hahaha. Even Buhari does not believe in his chances the way you do.
if buhari dose not win come and slap me

Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by nationwide1(m): 7:06am On Dec 31, 2014
tola9ja:

if buhari dose not win come and slap me
How will I see you?
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by RotrEmmanuel: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2014
Pretence of the highest order! If he wins, you will never find him in the streets again.

When he was a pastor no one notice him unless his church members in gidi! have never seen any picrure of Osibanjo preaching in the market before.

Now that he is tense to be VP , he drop Ego as prof to respect the market helpless hawkers..

Democracy why
Re: Nigerians No 1 Most Friendly Vice President Yemi Osinbajo<pics> by tola9ja: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Why Buhari will defeat Jonathan in 2015 - Duhu
Former national vice chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in North East, Alhaji Umar Duhu, has said the party’s presidential candidate General Muhammadu Buhari will get the needed votes to defeat President Goodluck Jonathan in next year’s general elections.
Duhu stated this yesterday in Abuja in an interview with Daily Trust, stressing that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has failed Nigerians.
He argued that Buhari’s chances were glaring as the APC controls the most populous states in the country where, according to him, their votes can easily upset any gain made by President Jonathan in some smaller states in the South-East and the South-South where the president has support.
He noted that the vote which Buhari will get in states like Lagos, Kano, Sokoto among others will give him an edge over President Jonathan in the election, expressing optimism that even though insurgency has displaced people in the North-East region, there are areas where elections would be conducted as INEC is making moves to enable the displaced people vote wherever they are in the country.
He said the present situation in the country calls for a committed leader like Buhari who would harness the nation’s available human and material resources to the advantage of all Nigerians.
“Since we have gotten Buhari as our candidate, our aim should be to maximise our votes at the polling units. With that we will be able to bring him on board as the president so that he will effect the needed change in this country,” he said.
Duhu who is presently an APC House of Representatives candidate for Madagali/Michika Federal Constituency, stressed that Buhari would not only get the majority votes in the entire North but convincingly capture the South-West and have 25 percent votes in some key states of the South-South as well as the South-East.If YES Type BUHARI GMB 4 CHANGE!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movement For A Progressive Niger Delta. (MFPND) / Ojukwu On Awo, Zik, Obasanjo, Ahmadu Bello, Fela, Gani & Bianca / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Buhari’s China Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.