Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC (1605 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by 9janewsnetwork: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2014

How to Run Android apps like BBM on Computer PC

android on pcThis is no news that android apps can be run on any computer with the help of any android emulator but the news here is how to PING on BBM on a computer .

Since BBM now run on Android platform that has make it easy to use BBM on a computer using any android emulator but surprisingly immediately after the launch non of the android emulator seems to work.

Just few weeks back Genymotion was confirm to run BBM well but my best android emulator is Bluestacks so I was still waiting to hear from them and finally 10 days back they announced the release of a new Bluestacks version that has the BBM fix, so I downloaded and confirmed it, below is the full step to getting BBM to run on your computer.

For those who are new to this, you should know you can run any android application on bluestacks, like Facebook, twitter, instagram, kik , games, 3d games and many more.

Download Bluestacks from their official website here at bluestacks dot com the installer is just 9.6MB after download you will run it on an internet connected computer this is because it will install components from the internet, run it and wait till it is completed, if you have bluestacks installed already no need to uninstall just run it and it will upgrade it.
After completion try to restart your computer then connect to the internet again and start up blustacks like you just put ON your android device.
Click on search and type any application you want to download like type BBM and it will list it, click it and it will take you to Google play where you will download it, also note to download on google play you will need to set it up with a gmail account so if you don’t have one you have to register and you can now download any application on Google play.
Download and open the BBM and follow the setup instructions and your BBM will be live and you can now start PINGING.

SOURCE: http://www.withinnigeria.com/category/pc-mobile-tweaks-cheats/
Re: How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by Ay92(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2014
the problem is that bluestack doesnt run on my pc of 1gig ram
Re: How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ay92:
You spoke my mind
Re: How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by andrucustu: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Thanks !
Btw bluestacks is way better then other apps like if we have to use BBM For PC or whatsapp for pc because its premium look & no much technical person can also use it smiley
Re: How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by Daintilicious(f): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ay92:
YouWave can run on your 1gig ram provided it is Win 7, I will upload a download link for the free full version on my blog soon.
YouWave gives an even much cleaner interface than Bluestack and you can install apk files from your local disk
Re: How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by Ay92(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:

YouWave can run on your 1gig ram provided it is Win 7, I will upload a download link for the free full version on my blog soon.
YouWave gives an even much cleaner interface than Bluestack and you can install apk files from your local disk
Please do so,I will appreciate it
Re: How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by luckyjain: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
It Works smiley Thanks Bro

xender download
Re: How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
@ OP, thanks for the info but with regards to the file size, the change from the date of your post and now is massive. I started downloading but had to cancel when I saw over 300mb to rundown my data balance! never prepared for that or is it anything different from yours?

(1) (Reply)

A Belated Review Of Tecno Phantom 6 Accessories / 5 Ways To Spot Fake And Original Nokia 3310 / HELP!. Can a Desktop Charger Affect My phone battery In anyway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.