Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences (901 Views)

Countdown To 2015: How Was 2014 And What Are Your Expectations For 2015? / New IGP: Jonathan, Police council settle for Suleiman Abba / Mister Seun, *dhtml is Back, Oya Come Here Make We Settle Our Matterz Make Peace Reign For The Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Afrok(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Seriously, I don't know which section to post this.

2014 has been a great year for us to remember both positively and negatively, for the fact that we are alive calls for celebration and not forgetting those that lost their lifes or lost their loved ones, R.I.P to the dead. May the Good Lord continue to protect us all, Amen.

Nairaland is the best place to be at any time coz it covers almost (if not all) everything happening around us. Some of us like me might not know how addicted or how much we do miss nairaland if we are not online, Until this forum was offline for few days. During the cause of sharing ideas, voicing opinions, opening threads and posting Informations, we've engaged in brawls, some ended well with the parties involved settling the arguments almost immediately while some did not.

Nairaland is an online forum where such things are bound to happen, fine! But so many things have equally happened that concerned us on this forum which showed that even with our differences, we are still one great and big family.

Therefore; let's use this medium to invite such person(s) that we've had e-fight with and say "am sorry" to such person(s). Our ego should be buried at this point coz an e-fight requires an e-sorry cheesy. You never can tell how strong the word " I am sorry" is until u say it. Let's start 2015 on a fresh note wink...

This covers the whole sections on this forum, since this is romance section, LET'S MAKE IT ROMANTIC. God Bless us All, Amen! Happy New Year in Advance Nairalanders...
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by dunkem21(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Perfect. I have been looking for a way to apologize to kristina. I have appeared so harsh and wielded words unprofessionally in anger. It has placed a huge burden on me and has made me sulk for days. From the depths of my heart, I say am sorry.

Happy new year in advance.

Kristina1, why you dey look me
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Afrok(m): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2014
dunkem21 has apologized to U Kristina1, say something to show that u've accepted his apology.
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 31, 2014
I have never quarrrel with anybody here,I know some of dem abuse me sometin last tin I will do is to exchange words with dem
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by dunkem21(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Afrok:
dunkem21 has apologized to U Kristina1, say something to show that u've accepted his apology.

Its kristina not kristina1. I dont know if its one person behind the two monikers.
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2014
dunkem21:
Perfect. I have been looking for a way to apologize to kristina. I have appeared so harsh and wielded words unprofessionally in anger. It has placed a huge burden on me and has made me sulk for days. From the depths of my heart, I say am sorry.

Happy new year in advance.

Kristina1, why you dey look me
I hold no gudges against you,i cant even remember wen u uses harsh words on me
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Medunah: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Its normal for pple to disagree with each other nd exchange words, y hold grudges on an online forum??
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by dunkem21(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:

Oh dear. Its a mix up. I have gone back to check the post. It is kirinwa.

Blow me one kiss na.
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by dunkem21(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Perfect. I have been looking for a way to apologize to kirinwa. I have appeared so harsh and wielded words unprofessionally in anger. It has placed a huge burden on me and has made me sulk for days. From the depths of my heart, I say am sorry.

Happy new year in advance, kirinwa.
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Afrok(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2014
Medunah:
Its normal for pple to disagree with each other nd exchange words, y hold grudges on an online forum??
My dear that's the believe but sometimes U read posts like "I've been following ur posts, U ar dis, U ar dt" just because they once had an argument...
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Afrok(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
baby190:
I have never quarrrel with anybody here,I know some of dem abuse me sometin last tin I will do is to exchange words with dem
it's better that way...
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Afrok(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:

Sorry for d mix up, thanks for honouring his invite and clarifying him. U sound like a good forgiver, won't need to drink hypo if I offend U shocked coz I know u'll forgive once am remorseful wink.
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Mathematical(f): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2014
ION THINK HAVE E-FIGHT ANYBODY HERE. BUT IF HAVE IN ANY WAY DO, PLS NAIRALANDER DO SAY IT OUT.. AM HUMAN BORN TO ERR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE..

MAY WE ALL WITNESS 2015..

ALMOST 16HRS
Re: It's Less Than 24hrs To 2015, Let's Settle Our Differences by Afrok(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Mathematical:
ION THINK HAVE E-FIGHT ANYBODY HERE. BUT IF HAVE IN ANY WAY DO, PLS NAIRALANDER DO SAY IT OUT.. AM HUMAN BORN TO ERR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE..

MAY WE ALL WITNESS 2015..

ALMOST 16HRS
Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Perish In Motor Accident In Ghana (picture) / The Xpression.... / African Girl In A Human Zoo?.....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.