Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? (2831 Views)

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Local Purchase Order (lpo) Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by YoungExec: 1:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Purchase order financing can fund a large domestic or international business opportunity that banks will not approve. While a bank looks at your company’s finances, age and performance of your account with them, PO Financiers look at the credibility and credit worthiness of your customer. Therefore, It's not about you but about how sure they are that your customer will pay once the order is delivered.

If you sell products to large companies or government concerns, PO financiers can fund procurment and delivery to your client who then pays them directly not you. They pay you the balance once they deduct their initial funding plus charges. It’s a great way to get needed the working capital as the alternative is to lose the deal entirely.

I just got a Purchase order from an FG institution to supply equipment and desperately need PO financing. LPO financing from banks are too expensive and tedious to access especially since the equipment manufactures are based in the US not locally in Nigeria.

I have a mid-January deadline to meet so urgent feedback will be greatly appreciated!
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by shiftmarket(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Banks fund such things but your schedule is too thight your best bet will close relations or friends, however few people are interested in fund government relates LPOs.
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Grantham partners do LPO
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by YoungExec: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2015
teeteebalogs:
Grantham partners do LPO

Do you know what percentage they charge?
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by naijaex: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
We can finance such LPO, what's the value? email: fasarltd@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by aymondw: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
We can finance your LPO, contact me on 08069100669
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by Cmeo(m): 6:26am On Apr 06, 2015
@OP

Pls can you tell us if you were about to get the LPO financing?

I won't also mind if you can provide me your email or any other contact details, I tried sending your mail on naira land please accept me so that I can send you mail on NL.

Regards
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by everyday: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Get funding for your LPO within 24hrs visit http://lpofinance.com.ng/
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by ebikay: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes Call this mobile 08078490664
Re: Do You Know Any Purchase Order Financing Companies In Nigeria? by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:55am On Jan 31, 2020
lets discuss an opportunity in agri export...08077881934 whats-app

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oil Vessel Of 10,000 Mt Capacity For Sale / Who Can Recommend A Reliable Paypal Exchanger / Common Mistakes People Make On Fiverr. Come And Learn for free......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.