Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Hives!!!(inarun) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hives!!!(inarun) (4157 Views)

Please What Can I Do To Get Rid Of This Hives? / Hives(Narun): Causes And Treatment / Hives: How Do I Deal With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hives!!!(inarun) by oluwasoft(m): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello everyone,
I was once a member of nairaland before the wipe out,I still read comments here though.I registered a new account to ask people in this section for help about Hives(inarun).It all started early this month at first I thought it was the bed am sleeping on at my cousin's house but when I got home my mom saw my body all swollen up she quickly rushed to get bitter leaf with red oil mixed together then rub on my body.I talked to a nurse afterwards she told me to use antibiotics with priton then I used a blood purifier after that.It all stopped for a while though I can still feel them a little but right now as I am creating this thread I can't sleep I noticed the itching came back when I started to use a new blood tonic.I really don't know what's next I need people who have the same experience to please help me out.

THANKS
#Softlife
Re: Hives!!!(inarun) by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 31, 2014
OK....see hives has no cure and the causes is not known... Though it is believed to be an autoimmune disease... I once had hives last year.... I thought it was my school's environment but later I found out it was not.... See just take a chill pill it would go by itself in time.... This is difficult for you I know. But trust me....there is nothing you can do
Re: Hives!!!(inarun) by Gboliwe: 4:25am On Dec 31, 2014
oluwasoft:
Hello everyone,
I was once a member of nairaland before the wipe out,I still read comments here though.I registered a new account to ask people in this section for help about Hives(inarun).It all started early this month at first I thought it was the bed am sleeping on at my cousin's house but when I got home my mom saw my body all swollen up she quickly rushed to get bitter leaf with red oil mixed together then rub on my body.I talked to a nurse afterwards she told me to use antibiotics with priton then I used a blood purifier after that.It all stopped for a while though I can still feel them a little but right now as I am creating this thread I can't sleep I noticed the itching came back when I started to use a new blood tonic.I really don't know what's next I need people who have the same experience to please help me out.
THANKS
#Softlife

You take medication for your hives? shocked shocked shocked

I get hives too. Used to be very frequent before until I found out what triggers them. I am allergic to certain things and if I eat any of those, give me 10mts, my entire body including the very hairy crown of my head and hard sole of my feet have those tiny and very itchy bumps. Give it another 20mts and it all disappears.

The only medication I take if I have the opportunity is a cold bath immediately it starts and a soothing balm like robb or essential balm rubbed all over my body. Finish!
Re: Hives!!!(inarun) by oluwasoft(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
venomous:
OK....see hives has no cure and the causes is not known... Though it is believed to be an autoimmune disease... I once had hives last year.... I thought it was my school's environment but later I found out it was not.... See just take a chill pill it would go by itself in time.... This is difficult for you I know. But trust me....there is nothing you can do

Thanks am really grateful my body was itching seriously while creating this thread but just 20 minutes later its like nothing happened same thing happened last night
Re: Hives!!!(inarun) by oluwasoft(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Gboliwe:

You take medication for your hives? shocked shocked shocked

I get hives too. Used to be very frequent before until I found out what triggers them. I am allergic to certain things and if I eat any of those, give me 10mts, my entire body including the very hairy crown of my head and hard sole of my feet have those tiny and very itchy bumps. Give it another 20mts and it all disappears.

The only medication I take if I have the opportunity is a cold bath immediately it starts and a soothing balm like robb or essential balm rubbed all over my body. Finish!

Yes I took medications about one tablet of ampicluse and priton then a blood purifier.I was also adviced to drink bitter leaf.I still haven't found out what am allergic to maybe the new blood tonic
Re: Hives!!!(inarun) by Gigihealth: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
how to get rid of hives? If you are able to identify the cause or causes of your hives, the best treatment for hives would be to avoid the triggers or eliminate them if possible. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-hives-what-are-hives/
Re: Hives!!!(inarun) by oluwasoft(m): 1:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Q

(1) (Reply)

About Bird Flu and How to Protect Nigeria / Easy Tone Lighting Body Lotion With Sunscreen / COVID-19 Update For September 11 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.