Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC (18849 Views)

CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Mekateka: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2014
eedris07:
There should be no of doubt about GMB’s qualification. The records are there. He was not just a school prefect but a Head Boy. In the ages past, you can not enter the military school if there is any questionable mark about your school certificate or WAEC result as it were.

Your entry must be on acceptable pass mark before going to the military academy. the records are intact.

Sai GMB
and where are the certificates?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Forwetinnah: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Okay INEC, while you're waiting for APC to consult a carpenter who would nack BHs certificate, can he atleast present his plasma TV ,Bullet Proof car receipt?? Maybe the importation papers for the Private Jet his stooges want to get him can serve, afterall Paper na paper gringringringrin Kwaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by OLADD: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2014
SweetJoystick:
Abeg tell them (PDP) make them die of heart attack
[color=#006600]

No wonder! A random survey of Buhari and APC's supporters revealed people whose lives are frost with certificate forgery, age cheating, exam malpractices, fraud and embezzlement in places of work, drug peddling, pettiness, envy, prejudice, impaired objectivity when national issues are discussed, violence and all sorts of nefarious vices. So, it's not entirely surprising if their heroes are individuals like Buhari who could not provide ordinary Secondary School Certificate (even if it has one credit) but wants to rule the most populous black nation on earth! Someone who cynically and unfathomably said Abacha was not corrupt and in the same vein parading himself as apostle of anti-corruption crusade! Tinubu, an alleged certificate and age forger who was battled to standstill by the late Gani Fawehinmi in Lagos High Court until he died( the Chicago University saga still in mind).
Can we now premise that the relationship of APC supporters with those fake "change crusaders' is a replica of 'like father,like son'? But as God Almighty lives, the drum of EVIL CHANGE been beaten by APC supporters both on nairaland and in other enclaves will only be danced in their support base. APC and Buhari's change will not come to pass in Nigeria Insha Allah and in the name of our Lord Jesus. Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Orikinla(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2014
petrov10:
Old muhamadu trying to play monkey tricks

Gej till 2019 A.D

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Doyin2(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2014
According to Nigeria's constitution,all that is required to be the president is a proof of been educated up to at least school cert level:

131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -
(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
(b) he has attained the age of forty years;
(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and
(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

It's time to face the real issues facing us as a nation

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Bakrabas: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Only Those Who Love Or Want To Die In Poverty,corruption,injustice,jobbless,hardship,hurstling,mfecane,difaqane...
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Bakrabas: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Bakrabas:
Only Those Who Love Or Want To Die In Poverty,corruption,injustice,jobbless,hardship,hurstling,mfecane,difaqane...
Will Vote For Jonathan
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by rajoys: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
A serial looser,reguler and esteem customer to inec, a jihadist, fanatic,extremist and a killer! Buhari you will die after you are defeated for the fourth time come 2015, and may all those christians supporting you be killed by your footarmy in the pakistani region of northern nigeria. Am happy that palestinians failed to get statehood from UNSC, it has made my day!my prayer for 2015 is that, 20 million muslims should die. Many nations should ban the practice of islam and let allah and muhd be thrown from hell to LAKE OF HELL! You can quote me if you wish but I have said my mind.

No sense in what u typed up there. U lack knowledge, naive and half baked in ur approach to issues of life. U are even far from been a christian u think u are. Honestly, is like u are brainless! tongue

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2014
This is one of the things destroying that nation in politic because there is no background check of candidate qualifications. How can the people allow an uneducated person be manipulating the country in his masquerade?! Maybe they might forge certificates for him because that is a common thing in Nigeria's fraudulent nature.
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Yuzarsif(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=Otenestbestyaho post=29356806]A serial looser,reguler and esteem customer to inec, a jihadist, fanatic,extremist and a killer! Buhari you will die after you are defeated for the fourth time come 2015, and may all those christians supporting you be killed by your footarmy in the pakistani region of northern nigeria. Am happy that palestinians failed to get statehood from UNSC, it has made my day!my prayer for 2015 is that, 20 million muslims should die. Many nations should ban the practice of islam and let allah and muhd be thrown from hell to LAKE OF HELL! You can quote me if you wish but I have said my mind.[ur father illitrate]
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by olalekan9320(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
A serial looser,reguler and esteem customer to inec, a jihadist, fanatic,extremist and a killer! Buhari you will die after you are defeated for the fourth time come 2015, and may all those christians supporting you be killed by your footarmy in the pakistani region of northern nigeria. Am happy that palestinians failed to get statehood from UNSC, it has made my day!my prayer for 2015 is that, 20 million muslims should die. Many nations should ban the practice of islam and let allah and muhd be thrown from hell to LAKE OF HELL! You can quote me if you wish but I have said my mind.
if u want to abuse buhari,abuse him and not islam,i cant blame you only a fool will do this. I will tell u that am proud to be a muslim there is no need to be jealous of islam
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by jamace(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Doyin2:
According to Nigeria's constitution,all that is required to be the president is a proof of been educated up to at least school cert level:

131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -
(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
(b) he has attained the age of forty years;
(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and
(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

It's time to face the real issues facing us as a nation
The bolded is Buhari's nightmare. grin grin
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
ademega:
Even if it was discovered today that he didn't go to school atal ...
He still have my votes
it is better than a Phd holder with primary school brain

https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by ekeneidiagbor: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pls some1 shud kindly correct me if I am misunderstanding things ere...
The Chief Press Secretary said the law demands that INEC shud display nominees and their credentials for claims and objections. That the commission then reverts to the party... Does this mean dat if an objection is made to a claim and is found true.... INEC still doesn't have the power to disqalify the candidate... If true who then disqailfies a candidate?
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by neocortex: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
SweetJoystick:
Abeg tell them (PDP) make them die of heart attack

You can now eat your food since two days now.
How can you support a man who lied under oath that he has some certs when he actually has none ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by aurenflani: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Nobi northerners denied you the presidency o! No ur hate for others and greed against urselves o!!! shocked
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by aurenflani: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:

Aiya see first class frustration! No bi northerners denied you the presidency o! Na ur hate for others and greed against urselves o!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by thirty(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
objection kee

No controversy. Buhari is the next president of Nigeria in 2015

like my page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Votebuhariforpresident2015/1484082385190252
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by karlmax2: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weixzy:
I don hear
amen and may God run your life the way buhari ran Nigeria both as president in 1983 and as ptf chairman under abacha
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by ademega(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am one of the chibok girls relatives ... Advice me
felixilin:

https://m.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour?v=timeline
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
Guy, I fear you pass shekau, Osama and all of those muslim extremist all put together. You need help. Pick up a book and read.

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by tola9ja: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2015
these is what you must do in these 2015

Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by babslo: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:

You so embittered. Dont let it send you to untimely end. So sorry for you. cry
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
INEC have once again demonstrated shallowness. Did GMB submit tissue papers during 2003/2007/2011 to it when he contested for the presidency?
xtanburg:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said there was no basis for objection to the affidavit presented by the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen Muhammadu Buhari, over the circumstances surrounding his certificates.

It also said that it does not have the mandate to screen or reject candidates and stressed that its role was simply to display the nominees of parties for claims and objections, noting that only when there are objections will they revert to the parties to do the needful.

The APC presidential candidate, Buhari, did not submit his certificates and other credentials to INEC, saying that the documents are with the military.

He however explained the development in an affidavit dated November 24, 2014 which he deposed to before an Abuja High Court.

But the chief press secretary to the INEC chairman, Kayode Idow,u who insisted that he would not comment on individual candidates said: "When parties file the nominees, the law requires that INEC should display those nominees for claims and objections. If objections are made to those claims, the commission reverts to the parties because the statutory mandate is on the parties to nominate their candidates, not for INEC to choose their candidates for them.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-no-basis-for-objection-over-buharis-credentials-inec-/198010/
Re: 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC by otokx(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Some people are ready to argue over nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Spokesman Abul Qaqa / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). / How PDP Plans To Frustrate Lawan’s Ambition In Ninth Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.