Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election (627 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by kediG: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2014

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Mohammadu Buhari’s campaign has gotten a further boost, as a group of yam farmers cutting across some northern states in the country yesterday pledged to support the former head of state’s presidential bid with N5 billion.
The group made this known in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Jos.

The statement signed by Reverend Jacob Musa, Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the farmers under the aegis of the “Buhari-Osinbajo Presidential Appeal Campaign Fund” (BOPCAF).
According to Musa, farmers from Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau, Adamawa, Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Niger and Kaduna states as well as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, would feature in the program.

http://www.clemmag.com/gen-buhari-gets-n5bn-farmers-campaign-2015-presidential-election/
Re: Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by eistien(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Who is he deceiving

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2014
That means Gej go play peekaboo wit pej in otuoke
Re: Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by KwoiZabo(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
Any Rev. Jacob Musa from the North wey i know will never support Buhari. só APC should try harder in their propaganda. Yeye APC

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by cosajadi: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2014
That's great, let the cash keep coming in because no amount is too small or too big to support the people's general. The wind of change is blowing and the farmers can't afford not to partake in the change.

Sai Buhari!
GMB 2015.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by Yustash001(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Weather it's true or false.....I don't care... all I want is change....
Re: Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by eaglechild: 7:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Yam farmers giving him N5 billion.

This man must think he is talking to some group of buffoons.

At this rate cattle rearers will give him N5trillion.
Re: Gen Buhari Gets N5bn From Farmers To Campaign For 2015 Presidential Election by SirHouloo(m): 7:23am On Dec 31, 2014
If I support GMB with my money, what gives me the impression that he won't waste it as he has a record of bankruptcy and financial brokage despite several salaries and pensions he has received.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve / Remember These As You Vote / Buhari Campaigns In Calabar [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.