Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve (625 Views)

Top 10 Greatest Problems Humanity Currently Faces / I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by Josh1000: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
It's time to elect a new President with our country handicapped by many problems
What are the two major Problems you want the newly elected President to solve:

Mine
1.Insurgency
2.Corruption

List yours
Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Poverty: by providing jobs for the unemployed. ..
Electricity: we all know this is key and paramount for an economy to survive.

Btw, I assure u my general will fix all these in no time.

GMB2015 noni!

1 Like

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by zubby29(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
insecurity and corruption den power supply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by adconline(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Corruption and Electricity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by Mathematical(f): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Corruption can't be erased..take it or leave it

Job
Electricity

1 Like

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by ofala(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Number 1 is Corruption and the Number 2 is also corruption.

Electricity, job creation and other social rejuvenations will fall in place once numbers 1 & 2 above are tamed

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
1) Bring back peace to Nigeria.

2) Constant Electricity.
Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by hadizadeezy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
missberrypop5:
1) Bring back peace to Nigeria.

2) Constant Electricity.
chai! Nne so no light for area
Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by Josh1000: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
hadizadeezy:

Light in my school is not regular
Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by oziegbe2015: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
End CORRUPTION, that one be like 'gbogbomeshe' to all nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by emiye(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
eliminate corruption in the oil sector

Crushing of insurgency.

1 Like

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by EasternLeopard: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
1) Return to true federalism in order to encourage economic diversification , growth and development.

2) Making it mandatory that all public institutions present a quarterly yearly report on their financial/ other activities for public scrutiny as a means to expose corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by Mcowubaba: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fx(1)/sincos70 -dy/dx-fy/fx
where x is 2
y is x times 10.5....find d, find F
back to topic...LIGHT, NEPA, PHCN, ELECTRIC LIGHT..FULL CURRENT.steady..

1 Like

Re: What Are The 2 Greatest Problems You Want The Next President To Solve by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
hadizadeezy:
my dear. Yes o sad

(1) (Reply)

Did GEJ Really Say This? / Certificate Saga: Buhari Defends Self / In Response To Asari Dokubo's Call To Arms By Abu Bilaal Abdulrazaq Bn Bello Bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.