Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Get Your Imported And Local Inverter And Manual Here At Low Price. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Your Imported And Local Inverter And Manual Here At Low Price. (979 Views)

Boost The Rate Of Selling Your Imported Tablets...strictly For Lagosians / -for Your Imported Tibetan Mastiff's- / 10kva To 150kva Local Inverter For Sales With 1yr Guarantee And 101% Pleasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Imported And Local Inverter And Manual Here At Low Price. by Tophin(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2008
Before you can buy a sun wave inverter your house or office need to be configured first.
To know the capacity of inverter you need.this depend on the electronics you are using.
solar energy system also need to configured the house or office where is going to be install.

This are the list of solar material you need
1 photovoltaic module
2 charge controller
3 inverter
4 Battery
5 connecting wires

but for inverter you only need your pure sine wave or modify sine wave this is are the imported ones
the pure sine wave inverter is more expensive more durable and can power
all appliances including air-condition and refrigerator.
modify sine wave inverter is a kind of inverter which can also conform with home appliances,
but with limitations due to its wave form.it work fine with some home appliances without the
used of air-condition.it very cheap
the local inverter is very cheap but it can less like that of the imported one

you can get a manual on our to used inverter and our to do the configuration at tha rate of 3,000 naria only.
you can call me or mail me.
my phone nos -08089720364
my email- tundephilip@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Sony Vaio In Good Condition For Sale!give Away Price(batt. 3hrs+) / New Samsung 500 Gb External Hard Disk For Sale! / Charging Battery With Solar Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.