Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread (3472 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Good morning, everyone

Welcome to the Job/Vacancies Section awards discussion thread. I have discovered that we've never had a full blown awards. We've just had an award for 'Poster of the year' in previous years.

So, this thread is to get suggestions on categories and other information you deem necessary for us to consider to put together the first ever Job/Vacancies Section Awards (JSA ).

Thank you.

cc

Uboma
Davide470
Smallpeepee
SingleFade25
Ferdybaba
cc150515
Veevean1
Tolutweety
Lero15
Jamean
bisiboom
Savant
Okzcorp
Electrique
MarvellousGod
Kittkattyy
Shahzadnonso
Cocolav
Ziidamsel
slimtriggaman
Mcpat
Obyno
Atk1nson
Ziidamsel
2sexy1
wonda26
elladamsel
iv4fb
Tmany
faith2ogesco
ilori1930
Xtrasmooth404
Maya2pretty
Ghostlady
Kissq
adewumiopeyemi

et al

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2014
i dint see my name there what happen
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by veevean1(f): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Its in d et al

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Most active

Mr. Romeo (always chasing females) grin

Ms. Juliet (most chased)
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by singlefade25(f): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2014
tobiflink:
Most active

Mr. Romeo (always chasing females) grin

Ms. Juliet (most chased)

Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Who you go give leave the other? ? Everyone has contributed in this job section in one way or the other.. except the award plenty shaa cheesy cheesy

Anyway, I nominate Dmainman and ms steph... don't know if I got the second name right shaaa
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Jamean(f): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2014
¤ The Uncle of the year (whatever that means) - I nominate Davide470 undecided

¤ The one that always know the whereabout of everybody - who is having an interview or went to buy something wink

¤ The one that can share posts for China grin

¤ The peace maker that tries to pacify e-quarrels.

¤ The one that opened page 200 in the chatroom cool

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by singlefade25(f): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Jamean:
I nominate Davide470 as "Uncle of the year" undecided
seconded.

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2014
So, this thread is to get suggestions on categories and other information you deem necessary for us to consider to put together the first ever Job/Vacancies Section Awards (JSA ).

Categories..
Not nomination yet
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2014
Just give everything to my boyfriendz Lero15 grin/okzcorp wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2014
FriedPlantain:
How come I wasn't nominated and won't get any award cry .......is it because my name is FriedPlantain.angry I'm discriminated here......Kachis.bar.bie and Le.ro.15 do something!!

because you didn't use Friedplantain to influence the section.
Go and bring the moniker you used. grin
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Thank you..

Lero15:

Categories..
Not nomination yet

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Lero15:

Categories..
Not nomination yet

Category: Most silent/reserved follower.

No nominations yet; but nomination: You know who lol.
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2014
FriedPlantain:
How come I wasn't nominated and won't get any award cry .......is it because my name is FriedPlantain.angry I'm being discriminated here......Kachisbarbie and Lero15 do something!!

Lol. This your monicker got me laughing hard. Fried plantain.. Really nigga

2 Likes

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2014
lero clean sweep for all d awards grin. one funny post i came across. was sum1 asking how much a coy pays on behalf of her friend. only to meet d person askin in training skul. hahaha. silent observers tho

2 Likes

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Genius for 2014-passes most tests

Interview expert-knows interview answers

Most versatile

Most hilarious

cutest...male/female

Poster of the year

Most generous-shares materials free

Most impactful-always ready to help

Most popular

E-brawler of the year angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie and ednut1, thanks o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Now we're talking. Thanks once again.

Lero15:

Interview expert-knows interview answers

Most versatile

Most hilarious

cutest...male/female

Poster of the year

Most impactful-always ready to help

Most popular

E-brawler of the year angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
ohhh, categories. ...

●Award for the Person with the most number of job threads.. scam/GNLD threads not included oooo grin angry

●Award for the Person who shares past questions most..Useful past questions no be..... lipsrsealed grin

●Award for the Person with most number of informed comments on the job section. .. No be those wey dey give false info grin undecided

●Award for the most insulting Jnler.... Those wey sabi insult even the person papa cos of unemployment grin grin embarassed
●Award for the funniest jnler.... Person whose comments bring smile to ya face despite unemployment/under employment smiley smiley

●Award for the 'how did you apply' crew.... They're always on every thread asking this same question, I no blame them shaaa, unemployment is a 'biatch' embarassed embarassed

●Award for the best gatecrasher of the year...Someone who don gatecrash more than 20 tests this yr grin grin or someone whose gatecrashing experience paid off (eg ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink)

●Award for the best/funniest moniker..Monikers like smallpeepee grin grin

●Award for the most secretive jnler... They always like to take information without giving. . undecided undecided

●Award for the most motivational person. .. This kinda person always has a way of motivating job seekers, helping them keep their hopes alive and encouraging them to keep trying cos there's light at the end of the tunnel.... smiley smiley kiss

● Award for the most inquisitive person... They will even ask you the content of a regret mail grin grin angry

● Our moderators deserve an award too wink smiley

● Award for the best Grammarian... They sabi blow grammar, the Op of this thread belongs to that group.. grin cheesy
●. .... *coming back for more* cheesy cheesy

My fellow Underemployed/unemployed nairalanders, I want to assure you all that 2015 holds a great package for us all. ..keep striving, don't throw in the towel, You're just a step away from your destination.... Also, remember that God is still God, He never changes smiley smiley...

Happy New year in Adv. dear friends. ..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
MarvellousGod so Marvellous kiss

2 Likes

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lero15:
MarvellousGod so Marvellous kiss
I'm still editing oo, will still add more as I remember. . My list is almost same with yours shaa smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I'm still editing oo, will still add more as I remember. . My list is almost same with yours shaa smiley smiley
cool cool
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lero15:

Interview expert-knows interview answers-CVwizard

Most versatile-evasthy

Most hilarious

cutest...male/female- hmmmmmm this one hard o

Poster of the year- Ms. Steph

Most impactful-always ready to help- I can't remember his moniker

Most popular- MsSteph

E-brawler of the year- do not know

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
singlefade25:
seconded.

Jamean:
I nominate Davide470 as "Uncle of the year" undecided

That kinda uncle abi?

1 Like

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by okzcorp: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Just give everything to my boyfriendz Lero15 grin/okzcorp wink

Proven Lady. I never knew I occupy such lucrative position. Many would kill for this.
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by davide470(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
tobiflink:

That kinda uncle abi?
which kinda uncle?
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
My suggestions:

1.Most friendly (male/female) : down to earth, always very courteous to both known and unknown posters even in the face of provocation

2. Always Online Award : Award of the most frequent user in the section. Someone you will always find in one thread or the other in the section.

3. Most Handsome

4. Most beautiful

5. Mr Casanova Award: This is the woman wrapper award. Goes to that poster who seizes every opportunity to chat up the ladies in the section.

6. Miss Dainty Award: The female user who seems to attract the most attention from the guys.

7.Most connected : Goes to that poster who seems to be aware of job vacancies even before the positions become officially vacant and only posts confirmed vacancies grin

8. Most attractive/intriguing Moniker: I think Jamean and Ghostlady are good for this one.

9. Award of the Legends: goes to that poster who opened an account before d Nairaland tsunami and has carved a niche for him/herself in the section.

10. Webster Award: goes to the poster with the best use of words, grammar, style, poetry e.t.c

11. Best thread Derailer

12. Achievers Award: goes to the poster through whom people have gotten jobs this year.

13. Funniest Poster

14. Best newcomer: someone who became active in the section this year and has made an impact within that time

15. Uncle of the year: Lero15 grin grin grin

Above all let's make the award fun and lively.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by Lero15(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adeaks, I no be uncle ooo

We know who is grin
Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by singlefade25(f): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lero15:
Adeaks, I no be uncle ooo

We know who is grin
Hmmmmmm. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread by XtraSmooth404: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
*grabs two front seats*
@cc150615, you don't mind sitting @ the front, do you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Global Manpower Limited Sending Interview Invites / a / Employment Documentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.