Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo (4189 Views)

Buhari Attended Jumaat Prayers At Mambila Mosque Earlier This Afternoon [photos] / Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo / Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo by londoner: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
I dont think people have an issue with someone attending a show. I think here, the issue is that a pastor is doing it. I'm sure his own church attendees can tell us whether he has ever told them "as christians", they should not do what he has just done, or listen to the type of music Olamide makes. That is a tad hypocritical

Even at this early stage, the prospect of power is corrupting him.....lol

Is it only at an Olomide concert that you can "be seen" with Olomide. What was wrong with the photo op being staged elsewhere?

As for GEJ dancing skelewu, he is not a religious leader so although it may be embarassing or desperate for him to do so, it is not hypocritical. That is the difference.

Also, I see, thus far APC need to focus more on targetting those that are still undecided.
It is no feat to meet with the party faithful, you dont gain extra votes that way, the only extra votes will be from those on the fence that can still be persuaded.

Thats just my opinion.
Re: Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo by RotrEmmanuel: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
harde2lah:

That guy you quoted, his post makes me sick. This is one of the reasons I dumped religion. As a Christian they believe you cannot wear Jean and designers again, you cannot play video games, you cannot put on golden chain you cannot watch tv, you cannot relate with your worldly friends etc. and you would have to be putting on tie as a sign of new birth. Like seriously. cChristians sucks sometimes. what nonsense! fvck religion
u were never. a Christian, stop posting rubbish
Re: Why I Attended Olamide’s Concert – Osinbajo by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
D9ty7:

I am not a christian but I am a proud CRS student when I was in secondary school. Jesus dined with the sinners because he wanted to change them to make them serve God.
Osinbajo is a pastor, he preaches against wordly things, he is now into politics, are you saying politics is meant for d 'evil'?
Come to think of it, Osinbajo never attended Olamide's concert when he was actively working for God, but now that he needed the people's vote he realised there is one Olamide, someone he had preached against.
What do you think will happen if your phone should ring inside the church with one of Olamide's 'I want to do sina today' and 'mo ti mu dogoyaro." Bro, I stand to disagree with you on your arguement.

Oga pls I dont belong to any religion and I am less concern about religion. This is politics issue, religion issue should be discussed in religion section and/or in the church and mosque.

You admitted Jesus dined with sinners because he want to change them. Osinbajo did the samething because he want to change Olamide and his fan to serve the Authority which the apostle ordain.

Amos was a prophet of God and preached against fornication but he married a prostitute even while he knows the woman he married is a prostitute and been bleep around by different men. Why dont you go nail Amos and Hosea for that?

Oga politics and religion is a two different thing. It is a clown that would knot them together. Your religion should end in your church or house while politics cover every sphere. If we are talking about politics in your church, you can criticize Osinbajo. But he is into a national politics. Olamide is one of his citizen and he need to lure him because this is a national politics and not church policitis.

I can set any song as my ringtone and it is nobody's business.

Are christians not also in the concert? Are christians not dancing to Olamide song? Will you smash your phone on the wall if you hear Olamide been played as caller tune? Why would you see Olamide as a devil?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northwest University Kano Commissioned By Buhari & Bukola / Just Look At What They Did To Libya! How I Wish That People Who Argue War Are / Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.