Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. (3610 Views)

Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / Pre-order Your Goods From 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress, Alibaba / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by klensMARK: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2014
I import goods from vietnam but mainly base there, i do come to Nigeria most at times. you can now order for your desire goods including ladies gown, shoes for male and female, phones , Tablets, Adidas slippers, and any other thing from vietnam. Im in nigeria now and will be travelling back next year.
Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by klensMARK: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2014
Vietnam num +841285118642, and O8I4442I199

1 Like

Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by mikeayus(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2014
Talking about import biz?
Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by klensMARK: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2014
mikeayus:
Talking about import biz?
any of the goods LIKE shoes and ladies gown both man and ladies and phones and tablet
Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by Inkredible(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Make I book space. I dey come
Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by klensMARK: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Inkredible:
Make I book space. I dey come

Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by Emrich(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2015
Shouldn't you provide a website where we can buy something there or how do you intend to do the business, get money from people and enter malls to buy the things they want for them?

And how do you charge; i.e, how much and what are the processes involved if one decides to use your service?
Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by reaky(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2015
Interesting
Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by klensMARK: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
Emrich:
Shouldn't you provide a website where we can buy something there or how do you intend to do the business, get money from people and enter malls to buy the things they want for them?

And how do you charge; i.e, how much and what are the processes involved if one decides to use your service?
if you need the good you contact me true my number or email and it will be sent to you through cargo or shipping if we confirm your payment,the prices is difference .U can check this link(Klensmark-collections)

Re: Order Your Goods From Vietnam At The Cheapest Rate. by klensMARK: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
reaky:
Interesting
good so if you need any you contact me ok

(1) (Reply)

>>>> Brand New Laptops With Waranty 4 Sale >>>> / I Need Fairly Used Nokia Asha 302 & Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 / Samsung/ Lg/ Sony Lcd Which Of This Gives Better Picture Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.