Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

2 Predictable Moments I Won't Be Enjoying In 2015, And I Guess You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Predictable Moments I Won't Be Enjoying In 2015, And I Guess You. (352 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / Amazing Facts I Guess You Never Thought Possibly Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Predictable Moments I Won't Be Enjoying In 2015, And I Guess You. by Princecalm(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Less than 24hours we will be entering a new year but it still remains a fact that we will not be enjoying so many moments in the coming year.
But here are my two predictable moments i won't be enjoying in the coming year.
The nations cup Nigeria presence will be hugely missed by me and i suppose other citizen as well when the AFCON eventually kicks-off in Equitorial Guinea in January. But it won't be the first time as we the fans were made to witness such circumtances back then in 2012 but there was a huge comeback as we returned to the AFCON in 2013 and became a three time African Champion but no one can guarantee if that will be the case in 2017 im Libya.
The 2015 general elections for sure many Nigerians will not enjoy this period as there would be bloody killings and so many unpleasant happenings which many don't pray for. But i think this cannot be averted.
Wish you all a prosporous new year in Advance.

(1) (Reply)

Which May Work Along With Very Simple To Follow / 13 Die In Auto Crach In Bauchi / Lionel Messi Is Now Valued At $260 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.