Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? (24667 Views)

Six Most Annoying Things the so-called "Big Boys" Do. / Which Of These Happy Moments Have You Had? / Most Annoying Moments On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 11, 2015
1. That annoying moment when your earpiece only work on one side.
2. That annoying moment when you walk into a room and forget what you needed.
3. That annoying moment when someone chews really loudly.
4. That annoying moment when you solve a maths problem and your answer is not even one of the choices.
5. That annoying moment when someone is walking slow in front of you and you can't pass them
6. That annoying moment when you have to keep removing your earpiece because someone keeps talking to you.
7. That annoying moment when you are trying to end a conversation and the other person won't stop talking.
8. That annoying moment when you're dying to talk to someone but you refused to text them first.
9. That annoying moment when you realized school starts on monday
10. That annoying moment when you thought you had msg(s) but it turns out to be a spam.
11. That annoying moment when you try to remember the name of an old friend you just met again.
12. That annoying moment when you realized you've kept talking after the call drop out.
13. That annoying moment when you mistakenly close the wrong tab.
14. That annoying moment when you realized you've been shouting the wrong name at a friend that didn't answer.
15. That annoying moment when you don't know whether to like a sad status to show your support or if it means you like their sadness.
16. That annoying moment when you get comfortable on bed and you realized you forgot to do something.
17. That annoying moment when someone replies you with 'K'
18. That annoying moment when your friend wont leave the room when your girlfriend visits.
19. That annoying moment when you realized you did not save your game progress.
20. That annoying moment when the PHCN restored the electricity, you step in to watch a movie and the electricity was interrupted again.
21. That annoying moment when you are waiting for the PHCN to restore the light
22. That very annoying moment when you posted a very interesting topic on Nairaland and it didn't make Front Page.
Select and add yours.

153 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by marshalcarter: 6:57pm On May 11, 2015
That annoyin moment when u're watchin film with a friend and gistin with him@once for hours....not knowin he's long gone(sleep)...

Guilty of no 12 wella-waz makin nyt call...not knowin I've been talkin to maself for hoursgrin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by demmy0325(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2015
The annoyin moment when you are readin this dry thread and U know it will make front page..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by demmy0325(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by komzyb(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2015
Lol....Very true,'ve experience all except 9,12-15,18,19and22

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by pTomz(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2015
Dat annoying moment when you can't reach d op to install one deadly slap on his faceundecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by sarmiie(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2015
All except the last

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 11, 2015
pTomz:
Dat annoying moment when you can't reach d op to install one deadly slap on his faceundecided
why do you need to do that?

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by pTomz(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2015
Thugnificient:
why do you need to do that?
jst kidding cool

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by PunkyOh(f): 7:35pm On May 11, 2015
Lol, #5 is the most irritating for me because I'm very impatient. Plus I walk fast. When it happens, it makes me wish I could pull a kung fu move & do air flips on top of their heads or maybe suck in my gut real hard until I'm thin enough to pass through tongue Yeesh! So annoying!

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 11, 2015
PunkyOh:
Lol, #5 is the most irritating for me because I'm very impatient. Plus I walk fast. When it happens, it makes me wish I could pull a kung fu move & do air flips on top of their heads or maybe suck in my gut real hard until I'm thin enough to pass through tongue Yeesh! So annoying!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by marshalcarter: 7:43pm On May 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Jet li babe no vex oo grin

Na lyk dis train dey take sound for ya villa??
Choo choo grin
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by hatux: 7:58pm On May 11, 2015
That annoying moment when your crush sent you a message via social network but your phone battery got flat grin

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by PunkyOh(f): 8:00pm On May 11, 2015
marshalcarter:

Na lyk dis train dey take sound for ya villa??
Choo choo grin

Hahaha. No, I just like people to keep it moving when infront of me. The faster the better. Or I start losing it grin Got no time to waste time. One time I had this old lady shuffling her feet infront of me & I felt like exploding inside because I can't get myself to slow down. In my head I'm like, "GO, GO , GO or get out of my way!". Some of us are built with an internal rocket up the àss lol. Can't help it.

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by peeparty(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2015
Dat annoying moment wey u collect girl number u knw save am.two days later u come d fyn am.n der is no hope of meeting her again

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by lilmax(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2015
hatux:
That annoying moment when your crush sent you a message via social network but your phone battery got flat grin
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by komzyb(f): 8:31pm On May 11, 2015
marshalcarter:

Na lyk dis train dey take sound for ya villa?? Choo choo grin
lolz...you no dey ignore abi??funny question
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by hatux: 9:14pm On May 11, 2015
lilmax:
That thing dey annoy person o, and to worsen it' light no gree come that time cheesy... All what you'll expect from a mans' nouth (God lemme meet this girl online when I charge o)... Guess its happened to you too grin

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by dechandel(f): 9:17pm On May 11, 2015
That annoying moment when a mention is deleted without me seeing it angry angry
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Danhumprey: 9:23pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
That annoying moment when a mention is deleted without me seeing it angry angry
Reply.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by misspicy(f): 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
that annoying moment wen u refuse to comment on a post and it later make FP,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
That annoying moment when the pharmacy says condom is finished when she finally agree to have sex

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by johnlegend01: 10:25pm On May 11, 2015
none!
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
Thugnificient:
4. That annoying moment when you solve a maths problem and your answer is not even one of the choices.
5. That annoying moment when someone is walking slow in front of you and you can't pass them
6. That annoying moment when you have to keep removing your earpiece because someone keeps talking to you.
7. That annoying moment when you are trying to end a conversation and the other person won't stop talking.
8. That annoying moment when you're dying to talk to someone but you refused to text them first.
10. That annoying moment when you thought you had msg(s) but it turns out to be a spam.
11. That annoying moment when you try to remember the name of an old friend you just met again.
12. That annoying moment when you realized you've kept talking after the call drop out.
14. That annoying moment when you realized you've been shouting the wrong name at a friend that didn't answer.
15. That annoying moment when you don't know whether to like a sad status to show your support or if it means you like their sadness.
16. That annoying moment when you get comfortable on bed and you realized you forgot to do something.
18. That annoying moment when your friend wont leave the room when your girlfriend visits.
20. That annoying moment when the PHCN restored the electricity, you step in to watch a movie and the electricity was interrupted again.
22. That very annoying moment when you posted a very interesting topic on Nairaland and it didn't make Front Page.
Select and add yours.

ALL of the above.
Man eyes don see shege

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 11, 2015
misspicy:
that annoying moment wen u refuse to comment on a post and it later make FP,
that's really an annnoying moment
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by sinizia: 12:08am On May 12, 2015
That annoying moment when you create a thread good enough for FP, only for the supermods to create theirs one hour later and push it to FP.

That annoying moment when you come to a thread filled with E-fights and you wanna settle down and enjoy the battle, only to find out Ishilóve has hidden all the posts or binned the thread. angry

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Dreyl(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2015
komzyb:
lolz...you no dey ignore abi??funny question
oloshi
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by smoothPapa: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Thugnificient:
Select and add yours.

the very annoying moment when your side chick call to inform u she's pregnant.
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by komzyb(f): 9:14pm On May 14, 2015
Dreyl:
oloshi
u can do better than that

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 14, 2015
That annoying moment when you have nothing annoying to tell lipsrsealed

Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? by Herminius(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2015
That annoying moment when your talkative friend won't just stop talking

I Need A Technician To Fix This... / I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others / See The Huge Python Killed By Workers At Our Site Today