Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (4352 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily by baby124: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2015
She's a very silly lady. Don't say sorry, she will feel she is right. Let your brother come and settle the matter. Sorry for what? What is she even going around to tell everyone? Respect is earned. Normally if you are male, she should be calling you uncle. And female Aunty. As she is younger than you in that house even if she is older. That is Nigerian culture. If she was giving money to give insults, then why even give at all. Next time, manage what you have and respect yourself. Go and beg and the next time she will slap you and people will ask you to beg again.

1 Like

Re: Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily by obicentlis: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2015
Kai, the sister inlaw has no right to shout at her. She dey craze?

Guy, respect your self and she will respect you. No give her the chance to talk to you or even correct you. She's married in the family and you are nwa afo, she should respect you.
Guy, if you don't correct this now, she will continue shouting at you.

2 Likes

Re: Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Treat your SIL as you take her husband your brother
Re: Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily by Etetejake(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
kITATITA:
Learn humility and respect. She's obviously older than you. Walking out on her doesn't show respect. She may have good reasons to question your antics. If you don't like it, get your own accommodation and leave home. You are an adult.

As if u wunt slap her if u r in his shoe.

1 Like

Re: Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily by makasimatics(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
baby124:
She's a very silly lady. Don't say sorry, she will feel she is right. Let your brother come and settle the matter. Sorry for what? What is she even going around to tell everyone? Respect is earned. Normally if you are male, she should be calling you uncle. And female Aunty. As she is younger than you in that house even if she is older. That is Nigerian culture. If she was giving money to give insults, then why even give at all. Next time, manage what you have and respect yourself. Go and beg and the next time she will slap you and people will ask you to beg again.

Yh it's ok brother.
Re: Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily by makasimatics(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Etetejake:

As if u wunt slap her if u r in his shoe.

Lolz. U are funny
Re: Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily by 90love(f): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
In my own opinion speaking as someone with younger and older in laws its never right to walk out on somebody. Its very important to always maintain your composure and respect yourself, you walking out on her has tarnished your character not hers youve allowed her to take your power.
i hate apologising but to keep the peace u should address the missunderstanding if appropriate and explain that you missunderstood or u felt that u were being accused and responded the wronf way.
good luck dear it will all be alright.x

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am A Virgin, Therefore, I'm Classy." / I Told My Friend About Her Result, Now She's Has Been Admitted In The Hospital / Tvc / Ltv Children Xmas Funfair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.