Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Will Buhari/apc Change These Policies If They Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari/apc Change These Policies If They Win? (484 Views)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Obama's Media Team Responsible For APC's "CHANGE" Campaign - Washington FB / The APC Says It Will Maintain Many Of The Pdp’s Economic Policies If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Buhari/apc Change These Policies If They Win? by sunayo(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2014
This is not intended for bashing but to get sincere opinions of those in the know. I really want to know if Buhari and the APC should they win the presidency, will they reverse, cancel, scrap some of the programmes, policies of this present administration.

1. The privatisation of the power sector.

2. The automotive policy.

3. The rail system.

4. The agric policy

5. Sure P programme. Will they continue the partial removal of subsidy, remove subsidy totally or reverse it?

6. The Almajiri education in North. Will it be discontinued...?

Let's get answers to these and more.
Re: Will Buhari/apc Change These Policies If They Win? by kadas01(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2014
The Business of Government is suppose to be a "continuum"!

Only in Nigeria that we experience so many unreasonable and senseless "policy somersault" which has caused so much damage to our system since independence!!

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari/apc Change These Policies If They Win? by Gme01(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Thank you. I've been thinking of a forum for a presidential debate between these two parties and let's see how they fare!

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari/apc Change These Policies If They Win? by sunayo(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fingers crossed, I'm waiting for the supporters and spoke persons of APC to tell me what they have.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's New Year Letter To Nigerian Elites / How The Jews Betrayed Germany / If Igbos Invest In Buhari,who's Against?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.