Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools (722 Views)

Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? / Dilapidated Area You Never Knew It Exists In Lagos / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools by sirAliyu(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2014
I wonder why teachers can't do without flogging,, I noticed that Nigeria is the only country where teachers flog students in schools, do they flog coz it's fun or they just feel like torturing people, in other developing African countries, when students disobey or break a rule, they are given detention or if it's serious, they are expelled,,, but in Nigeria, if u come late to school, the first person You meet is the sergeant who will first of all give you five strokes of KOBOKO and after that you weed,, then after first period, you go to the class and start copying first periods note nd you are caught by the second periods teacher,,, that's another round of grass cutting,
isn't this wickedness?, teachers should be more civilized,,, I think any teacher who flogs should be arrested,,
Re: Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools by aeshadanikina(f): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2014
2 me flggn is ntn but madness
Re: Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools by AdeniyiA(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
I blame the slave traders, we are carrying the mentality
Re: Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Because, devil has built an upstairs in some students head & that devil is allergic to cane. So, for u 2get rid of that devil in their heads, u need to thorough flog them.. Shalom
Re: Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools by sirAliyu(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
lols... really?
Re: Why Flogging Still Exists In Nigerian Secondary Schools by sirAliyu(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Because, devil has built an upstairs in some students head & that devil is allergic to cane. So, for u 2get rid of that devil in their heads, u need to thorough flog them.. Shalom
sirAliyu:
lols... really?

(1) (Reply)

3-in-1 Unique Pen Phone Flash Drive / Heartbreaking Pic Of 8 Month Old Baby Who Survived Boko Haram Attack. / My People Perish Due To Lack Of Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.